Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2025 Class 6 NVS Admission 2025 Class 9 JNVST Application Form 2025 Last Date NVS Registration 2025 Notification @ navodaya.gov.in
Good news for the parents who want their child will pursue their qualifications from the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya. The Navodaya Application Form 2025 for Class 6th and 9th is started this week. Candidates who want to take admission will complete class 5th and class 8th for standard VI and standard IX respectively. The NVS Application Form 2025 will be available soon on the official website. Selection will be made on the basis of an online examination which will be held in November (For Winter) & in January (For Summer). Interested contenders can check the Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2025 Class 6 Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Selection Test details in the article below.
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2025 Class 6 Application
- NVS Admission 2025 Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form
- Eligibility Required For Novodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2025
- Details Of JNVST Application Form Submission
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admission Notification 2025
- How To Apply Online for NVS Standard VI Admission 2025?
- What After Filling NVS Application Form 2025?
- navodaya.gov.in 2025 class 6 & 9 registration faq
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test- J.N.V.S.T Application form for admission will be given along with the prescribed Application Form and it is also attached with the prospectus which is available free of cost from the Following Authority:
Authorities To Get JNVTU Admission Form 2025
- The Block Education Officer- [BEO].
- The District Education Officer- [DEO].
And also one may get the application form from
- The headmaster of any Government.
- Head Master of any Government aided.
- The headmaster of a Recognized Accredited Institute &
- The Centre of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan or the N.I.O.S where he/she is pursuing.
Now the students can fill online application for NVS from the link provided below.
From the above sources if in some cases an applicant who is not able to get the application due to its unavailability of the JNVST Application Form, He/ she can copy the format of the Application Form on the plain paper (preferably 21cm x 30cm, A4 size) from the official website/ portal that is [www.navodaya.gov.in] or by the advertisement in the newspaper and can apply it.
Eligibility Required For Novodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2025
Educational Qualification –
- Postulants appearing for the selection exam must be studying in Class-V for the whole of the
academic session 2025 in a Government aided/ other recognized schools.
- Candidates who will be passing the ‘B’ certificate competency course of the National Institute of
Open Schooling on or before 30th September 2024 will be entitled to participate in the test.
- Aspirants who have not been promoted and admitted to Class-V before 15th September,
2024 is not eligible to apply
Age Limit – Contenders seeking admission should not have been born before 1st May 2010 and after 30th April 2014. This is for all category students. No one will get any relaxation on the age limit.
Details Of JNVST Application Form Submission
By the last date, the Duly filled latest application form must be submitted and should be reached the Block Education Officer. The application will be signed by the Head of the recognized school or by the Special Education Scheme officer of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, where the child is pursuing his studies in Class 6th and 9th, Applicants are suggested to get the acknowledgement from the BEO at the time of submission of admission/Application Form on or before the last date.
|The Name Of The School
|Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti- NVS
|Admission Test Name
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test- JNVST
|Class 6th and Class 9th
|Academic Year (Session)
|Selection/ Assortment Process
|Official Web Portal
|November (For Winter) & January (For Summer)
How To Apply Online for NVS Standard VI Admission 2025?
The process for applying for the JNV Selection Test has been simplified through the online process. Aspirants along with their guardians may approach the Common Service Centre with a duly filled in the certificate from the Head Master of School where the candidate is studying in Class V.
- Candidates have to visit the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya.
- There you can get the tab of Admission on JNV under that Prospectus cum Application Form are given.
- Open that and search the JNV Application form 2025.
- Enter the valid details in the correct form and upload the recent photo with your signature.
- Attach the required documents and pay the application fee via net banking/ debit card/ credit card.
- Submit the page and save the transaction ID and receipt in the system for future references.
Click Me To Fill Online Application For NVS.
JNV Selection Test Schedule
|State of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh (except Dibang Valley & Tawang Districts), Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh (except Chamba, Kinnaur, Mandi, Sirmour, Kullu, Lahaul & Spiti and Shimla Districts), Jharkhand, Kerala, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tripura, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, & West Bengal (except Darjeeling), Union Territories of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Lakshadweep and Puducherry
|States of Jammu and Kashmir (except Leh, Kargil & Doda), Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Uttrakhand and in the Districts of Dibang Valley and Tawang of Arunachal Pradesh, in the Districts of Chamba, Kullu, Mandi, Sirmour of Himachal Pradesh, in the District of Darjeeling of West Bengal
|the Districts of Leh, Kargil & Doda of J&K State and in the District of Kinnaur, Shimla and Lahaul & Spiti of Himachal Pradesh State
Call Letter Issuance
Aspirants who are going to appear in the NVS Admission Test 2025 can download the JNVST Call Letter 2025 from the office of the Common Service Centre 10 days or one week prior to the exam. For downloading the call letter, Common Service Centre will be charging Rs.10/-per candidate from the applicants or their parents.
What After Filling NVS Application Form 2025?
|No. of Questions
The selection test will be of objective type questions for 2 (two) hour duration. There will be 3 sections which are mental Ability, Language, and Arithmetic. There are 100 questions in all of 100 marks and each carries one mark.
To get the NVS Admission 2025 kindly get in touch with us or refer to the official website.
Are nvs class 6 school admission form 2025 out?
What is the easy way to fill in 9th school application 2025 nvs?
All parents of India who wanted their children’s to get admission to Navodaya Vidyalaya can fill form @ navodaya.gov.in and the direct link is updated here.