UP ITI Admission 2022-23 www.scvtup.in Notification, Online Application Form: The candidates of Uttar Pradesh who want to do the ITI (Industrial Training Institute) course in the year 2022 in UP. Those applicants are to be informed that soon Vyavsayik Pariksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh (VPPUP) ITI notification 2022 will be available. This notification will be available on the official web. Once the ITI VPPUP 2022 Notification is on the official web then the UP ITI Application form 2022 will also be available on the official website of VVPUP. Candidates can check the VPPUP ITI Eligibility Criteria 2022 to refer given the article. We are providing all the details about VPPUP ITI Admission 2022 such as eligibility criteria, application form, the application process, important dates, etc. Participants need to stay connected with this main portal for the more latest information.
In this article we are giving key information on the UP ITI Entrance Test form 2022, Process to apply for the online application VPPUP 2022 and expected the date for the release of ITI UP 2022 Application Form. The entrance exam is a gateway for admissions to ITI offered by VPPUP in the state of Uttar Pradesh. UP ITI Exam Date 2022 will conduct in the month of May 2022 for Post Graduate Courses. The aspirants who are searching for VPPUP ITI Exam Pattern 2022 will update shortly on this page. The students who are applying for the post those can download the call letter from the official web portal prior to the exam date. To get more details about VPPUP Admission 2022 will announce shortly in the official web portal.
UP ITI Admission 2022 VPPUP ITI Notification
Once the students do their ITI course they will be eligible to get many government jobs that are the main this ITI course is famous for youngsters. Candidates must know that ITI UP Entrance test form 2022 will be available in the month of March and the exam for this is going to be held in the month of May 2022. So the aspirants of ITI UP exam 2022 are to be instructed to follow the below process to fill Uttar Pradesh online ITI application form successfully.
VPPUP ITI Notification 2022 Acceptability Criteria
The aspirants who have completed their SSC/ Xth board exam from any of the Government recognized institutions. Those are eligible for applying for the above admissions.
Process To Fill UP ITI Admission 2022 Application Form
- The aspirants of ITI who are in the UP and want to fill entrance test UP ITI form 2022 need to click the below link from where they will reach the official website of VPPUP.
- The official page is www.vppup.in.
- Here search for the applying online for the VPP UP ITI Admission 2022 link.
- Open the link and download the application form from here.
- Now the students need to search for ITI VPPUP Notification 2022 and read it carefully by noting down important points
- After that, the aspirants need to search online from VPPUP 2022 and snap it
- Fill in all the important details asked in ITI UP entrance form 2022.
- Don’t forget to pay fees to complete VPPUP Application 2022 process.
VPP UP ITI Application Fee 2022
- Applicants for the General & OBC category need to deposit Rs. 250/- and candidates for SC & ST categories need to pay Rs. 150/- as their application Fees.
Application Fe Payment Mode
- Payment of the Fee can be done through ITI College Prepaid Coupon Mode.
- Or candidates can also pay the Fee using Online mode through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
Click me to visit the VPPUP web portal and fill ITI UP admission form 2022
A number of ITI and Reservation:
|Number of Trades||110 (Engineering and Non-Engineering|
|Duration of Course||12-24 month|
|Private ITI Institute||2386|
|Government ITI Institute||266|
|Reservation for SC||21%|
Application Dates of UPP ITI Admission 2022
- Online Application Starting from June 2022
- Online application last date is: July 2022
- VPPUP ITI Merit List 2022 of First Round: July 2022
- Second Round Result: August 2022
- Counseling starts from Available Soon
- Official web :- www.scvtup.in
UPP VP ITI Course Details 2022
|022||Plastic Processing Operator||1 Year|
|037||Instrument Mechanic||2 Years|
|218||Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air Conditioner)||2 Years|
|229||Tool & Die Maker||2 Years|
|228||(Die & Molds) Tool & Die Maker||2 Years|
|225||Mechanic Machine Tools & Maintenance||2 Years|
|223||MG Machinist Grinder||2 Years|
|224||Draftsman (Mechanic )||2 Years|
|217||Draftsman (Civil)||2 Years|
|219||Electronic Mechanic||2 Years|
|107||Electrician (Power Dist)||2 Years|
|215||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||2 Years|
|201||Mechanic Diesel Engine||1 Years|
|019||Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance||1Years|
|242||Computer Operating and Programming Assistant (COPA)||1 Years|
|248||Dress Making||1 Year|
|246||Fashion Design Technology||1 Year|
What After Filling VPPUP ITI Application Form 2022?
The call letter will available in the month of June/ July 2022 on the official website. The VPPUP ITI call letter 2022 can download by using the registration number, date of birth/ password from the main portal. The candidates who are going to appear in the entrance exam can download the call letter from the official web portal prior to the entrance examination. All the details about the entrance exam such as entrance exam date, time, an exam venue will available on the call letter. The applicants must carry original id proof along with a call letter to the examination hall. Without the entry card, Applicants will not allow in the examination hall.
Candidates need to stay in touch with this portal for more latest updates about Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh ITI Admission 2022.
www.scvtup.in iti application form 2022 faq
Who will conduct scvtup iti admission 2022 process?
State council for vocational training, uttar pradesh authorities will conduct ITI application process.
How to fill UP ITI Registration 2022 form?
All eligible students can fill the online form on the official website i.e @ scvtup.in and the direct link is updated here.
I wrote high school exam can i fill scvtup iti online form 2022?
Yes you can but you need to clear before counselling.