SBI JA Recruitment 2023 Clerk/ Jr Associate Notification, Online Application Dates: The State Bank of India -(SBI) is about to release a notification for the recruitment of the Junior Associate & Clerk Jobs. The contenders interested to join in Bank jobs can apply for the SBI JA Recruitment 2023. The SBI Jr Associates Application 2023 is available in January/ February 2023. The contenders check the eligibility before applying for the SBI Clerk Notification 2023. The contenders who register for the SBI Recruitment of the Junior Associates 2023 before the last date only eligible to appear for selection. All the applicants can have the selection of the preliminary exam, main examination & language test/interview. The SBI JA Exam Dates 2023 is intimated in the article below.
The candidates once coming to know about the notification of SBI Junior Associate Jobs 2023, check their eligibility, age limit and all other requirements for the recruitment. As per the notice, these recruitment applications are available on the website now. The contender’s preparation for the bank jobs can apply for this recruitment by following the steps below. Here we provide the direct link to SBI JA Online Application 2023. For more information contenders can follow the article below.
SBI JA Recruitment 2023 Notification
- SBI JA Recruitment 2023 Notification
- SBI JA Recruitment 2023 Junior Associates Application
- Eligibility for SBI Clerk Notification 2023
- SBI Clerk Vacancies 2023 ~ State Wise
- SBI JA/ Clerk Apply Online 2023 Procedure
- Selection Dates of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023
- Examination Pattern SBI Clerk Notification 2023
- SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus 2023 PDF
- SBI Jr Associate General Awareness Syllabus –
- SBI Clerk Exam call letter 2023
- Expected Minimum Marks for SBI Clerk Exam (Prelims/Mains) To Qualify
- sbi.co.in ja 2023 notification faq
The State Bank of India is the banking organization which releases various posts every year for the recruitment of the best applicants among all the candidates applied for the respective post. Every year, many numbers of applicants will apply for the vacancies. The common written examination is conducted at various examination centers. The candidates interested in SBI JA Apply Online 2023 have to be ready with their particulars, scanned signature and photocopy, application fee depending on the category, the candidate belongs to.
SBI JA Recruitment 2023 Junior Associates Application
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name Of The Post||Junior Associate (JA) & Clerk|
|Available Vacancies||Updated Soon|
|Category of the Job||Government|
|Location of the Job||All over India|
|SBI JA Selection Process||Preliminary Exam, Mian Exam & Local Language Test/ Interview|
|Method of Application||Online Mode|
|Article About||SBI JA Online Application 2023|
|SBI JA Application Dates||January/February 2023|
Eligibility for SBI Clerk Notification 2023
Educational Qualifications –
The aspirants interested in applying for the SBI Clerck Jobs must have to qualify for a degree in any stream or subject with good qualifying marks from any of the recognized universities.
Age Limit –
The candidates must be in between 20 years of age to 28 years of age to apply for the SBI Clerk Position. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government norms as follows-
- SC/ST – 33 years.
- OBC – 31 years.
- General Category person with Disabilities – 38 years.
- SC/ST Category person with Disabilities – 41 years.
- OBC Category person with Disabilities – 43 years.
- Domiciles of Jammu and Kashmir – 33 years.
- Widows, Divorced women( No remarried) – GEN- 35 years/ OBC- 38 years/ SC/ST- 40 years.
SBI Clerk Vacancies 2023 ~ State Wise
|A & N Island|
|Chandigarh||Jammu & Kashmir|
- The candidates from the General category need to pay Rs.600/- as application fees.
- The aspirants of the SC/ST/PWD category and EX-Servicemen categories need to pay Rs.100/- as their application fee.
Pay Scale –
The detailed salary structure for the SBI JA jobs is given in the official notification.
SBI JA/ Clerk Apply Online 2023 Procedure
The contenders interested & waiting for the SBI JA & Clerk Recruitment 2023 can follow the steps mentioned below to register for the selection. The online application for recruitment is available on the official site. All the aspirants can apply for it immediately.
- The candidates need to log on to the portal of SBI.
- Click on the careers option on the home page.
- Select the current openings link on the careers page.
- Search for junior associates recruitment 2023 link.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- First Register for recruitment.
- After the registration process contender needs to submit the documents ^& details required for applying.
- Pay the application fees & click on the submit option.
- Take a printout of the application form for the reference.
Selection Dates of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023
|Event Name||Commencing Date|
|SBI JA Online Application Released Date||January 2023|
|Closing Date of SBI Clerk Apply Online||February 2023|
|SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Date||March/ April 2023|
|Date of SBI JA Mains Examination||May 2023|
|SBI JA Interview Dates||Updated Soon|
SBI Clerk/JA 2023 Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates after applications depends on their performance in the following exams as –
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main Exam.
- After the main exam, the final selection of the candidates will be done.
- Document verification for the candidates.
Examination Pattern SBI Clerk Notification 2023
- Objective type of questions with multiple choice options asks in the exam.
- Total of three subjects will be there for the exam as follows.
- Total 100 marks for 100 questions.
- Aspirants have to complete this exam in a total 1-hour duration of time.
- Subjects carried in the exam are English Language, Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability.
- Objective type of question in the exam with multiple choice options.
- Four subjects will carry in the exam from which questions will ask.
- A total of 200 marks will be allotted for 190 questions.
- Candidates have to complete this exam in total of 2 hours 40 minutes of time duration.
- Following are the subjects carried in the exam for asking questions as General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude.
SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus 2023 PDF
- Pie – Charts
- Bar Graphs
- Data Analysis
- Line Graphs
- Case lets
- Combined data sets
- Probability/ Series
- Time & work
- Time & separation
- Benefit & loss
- Stocks & shares
- Surface area
- Height & distances
- Simple & compound interest
- Equations and Probability
- Number System
- Surds & Indices
- Chain rule
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Time & Distances
- Problems on Trains
- Boats & streams
- Allegation & mixtures
- permutations & combinations
GENERAL ENGLISH –
- Word formation
- Sentence completion
- Comprehension – Theme detection, Deriving conclusions, Passage completion, Error detection, Passage correction, Sentence correction
- Spelling – Grammar, Phrases, Idioms
SBI Jr Associate General Awareness Syllabus –
- Knowledge of Current affairs
- Indian constitutions
- News about technology and research
- India and its neighbouring countries news.
- News related to Reserve Bank of India
- Banking Awareness
- Financial Awareness (Union Budget/ Railway Budget)
- Economics news
- Current Affairs – as National, International, Awards, Sports, Defence, Summits, Appointment, Books & Authors, and Obituary and more.
- Seating Arrangement – Circular table and Line (North & South)
- Blood Relation
- Inequality or Decision Making
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning
- Input Output
- Number series
- Statement and Argument
- Passage and conclusion
- Coding and decoding
- Order and ranking
- Making judgments
- Basics of Marketing
- Marketing Strategies
- Market Segmentation
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Mix
- Developing stage of organization
- Brand Advertising
- Products Life Cycle
- 4 P’s and 4 C’s of marketing
- Computer hardware & Software
- Operating System Concepts
- Shortcut keys
- Ms word
- MS Powerpoint
- Internet & networks
- Basic security concepts
- Latest technologies
- Basic of Computer
- Generation of Computer
- Short forms
- Android and Apple related news.
SBI Clerk Exam call letter 2023
The SBI JA/Clerk Call Letter 2023 is released prior to the conduction of the exam. These call letters will release on the own official web of the SBI Board only. As per the notification, applicants can download the SBI Jr Associate call letter 2023 tentatively by March 2023. After qualifying for the prelims exam aspirants download the SBI JA Main call letter before 10-15 days of the exam. Keep visiting the official web to know more details.
Expected Minimum Marks for SBI Clerk Exam (Prelims/Mains) To Qualify
The minimum marks are important as candidates have to score minimum marks to qualify for the exam. The candidates who reach the minimum marks are only eligible to move on to the next level of selection. The officials declared the minimum marks on the basis of the available vacancies, the number of applicants, reservation criteria, previous qualify marks & etc. The SBI JA & Clerk Prelims minimum Marks for both prelims and mains would release separately. These minimum marks released after the declaration of SBI JA & Clerk merit list 2023. Based on the exam merit list & the minimum marks officials declare the SBI Clerk Merit List 2023.
SBI Clerk Exam Merit list Date 2023
We advise aspirants to keep on visiting the official web to know more and fresh updates about the SBI Junior Associate Exam merit list 2023 and more. The candidates can visit our web page to know the regular information from the Board. To make it easy candidates can bookmark our web page.
sbi.co.in ja 2023 notification faq
What is the application date for sbi ja recruitment 2023?
Will be soon updated.
Is SBI Clerk a permanent job?
Yes, it is.
What is the age limit for sbi clerk jobs?
Aspirants applying for sbi clerk jobs should be between 20 to 28.