UP ITI Merit List 2023 www.scvtup.in Seat Allotment Download: Recently the VPP authorities accepted the application in the month of July. Now the university is going to release VPPUP ITI Admission Merit List in the month of August. As we know the VPP Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow recently released a Notification for admission of ITI courses. The VPPUP ITI admissions are into Govt.-aided institutions and Private Unaided institutions of UP Uttar Pradesh for the session 2023-2024 in Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in various Trades. Students will be provided admission to NCVT & SCVT Courses under various Trades. So Students are ignorant about VPPUP ITI Seat Allocation Process 2023 & the Merit list. Based on the merit list only seat allocation of the candidates is done. Applicants who are unaware of the ITI Seat Allocation Process & Merit List can go ahead below and check the complete post providing us.
UP ITI Merit List 2023 SCVTUP
Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh is one of the famous Institutions in providing various ITI admissions are given to various trades of NCVT & SCVT Courses. The aspirants who attended for the exam will be eagerly looking for the result. The Univerity is planning to declare the result in the first of the second week of August 2023. The applicants need to have the UP ITI Entrance Test Hall Ticket to find out the VPPUP ITI admission test result The contenders will get the merit list a few days after the declaration of the result. The aspirant’s selection in the merit list will depend on the VPPUP ITI Cut Off Marks 2023. The cut off marks will be available on the official site. The students selected in the merit list will attend the counseling. Seat Allocation of the aspirants will be based on VPPUP ITI Admissions Merit List.
|Name of the University||Vyavashik Pariksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh (VPPUP)|
|Exam Name||VPPUP ITI Entrance Exam|
|Offered Courses||ITI Courses|
|The article is about||VPPUP ITI Cut Off/ Passing Marks|
|VPP UP ITI Entrance Exam Date||From This Year Admission Is Based On Merit List|
|UP ITI Admission Test Merit List||Updated Soon|
|Official Website Address||www.scvtup.in|
UP ITI Merit List 2023 Admission Selection Procedure
The aspirants shortlisted in the merit list will attend the counseling. The aspirants need to register the name for the counseling. Then based on rank in the merit list the applicants will attend the counseling. The applicants who want to know brief details of UP ITI Admission Counselling read the below article.
The aspirants need to attend counseling based on VPPUP ITI Counselling Dates given according to rank.
Then applicants will attend the document verification round. The aspirants who satisfy the verification will start the next process of admission.
The Department is going to provide the admissions for the candidates in Group A & B Courses, Engineering & Non-Engineering Courses with Technical & Non-Technical Courses.
According to the Educational Qualifications of the applicants, they can choose 6 Institutes with 10 courses.
Check the official web www.scvtup.in for complete details (1st Allotment Released Soon}
VPP UP ITI 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Seat Allotment 2023
- As per the educational qualifications and preferred marks, a merit list will issue for both Group A and B courses.
- Depending on the new decisions for the local youth, District seats are divided into four parts according to the vertical and horizontal reservation as Block Level, Tehsil, District Level & State Level.
Pool Arrangement is used for providing the seats using the online procedure.
Depending on the Trade & NCVT Courses of the aspirants will give first preference.
In any three districts, max 6 choices can give by the candidate. Candidates can give a maximum of 10 Choices for Group A & Group B Courses.
District Level Merit List will prepare them. Group A merit list will first issue on the web.
- Once Group A seat allotment is done, Group B list will release.
- 12 ITI’ for Female in special courses is provided in which only Female candidates are applicable. 20% seats are available in other ITI courses.
Depending on the Institute, Trade, Course & Group wise Seats only seat allocation is done.
- After allocation of the seat, if candidates fail to attend the Institute then they will not get another chance for admission and they will also be not allowed for further procedures.
- A list will be prepared of the candidates who did not take admission in the allotted trade/Institute.
- Candidates who need better choice even after allocation of the seats can also present for this second round of seat allotment.
- As soon as the second list released or available on the official portal candidates will intimate.
- This intimation will be sent to the Mobile No. which they have registered at the time of application.
- Aspirants will be given 06 Days time to take Admission.
- Applicants selected in the first round and applied for the second round of better options will get a chance in other institutes/ Trade. They need to complete the admission process by paying the application fee.
- The one who did not take admission in this round will not be allowed for the next round of admissions.
- Candidates will be called 4 times of Remaining Seats & Process will be completed within 05 Days receiving Options from candidates.
- The Department will announce the candidates four times for the remaining seats and this procedure will finish in total 5 days according to the options received from the aspirants.
- Choice registration is done on the official web and details will also provide in the local newspapers also.
- Allotment of the seat of the candidates will be depending on the choice they gave at the time of choice filling if they do not give an option.
- Once completing the registration procedure within four days Seat allotment is done.
- Candidates who did not allow any seat will consider in this round.
- Once completing this round remaining seats for Unreserved & Seat Allocation Procedure will be started Again.
- Within seven days an application will be receiving for the filling of the remaining seats.
- All the details of the applied candidates before will be available on the official page.
- Candidates who have registered newly must start verifying their documents at the office of Institute within 3 Days.
- According to the District wise procedure will complete within 04 Days 5 days time will be given to the aspirants to take admission.
- In the ITI Institutes for SC/ ST Trainee 70% of seats will be reserved & for OBC Trainee 15 % of seats will be reserved.
- Horizontal Reservation2% for Freedom Fighters, 5% for Ex-Serviceman 3% for Physically Handicapped Candidates & 20 % for Female Candidates.
- Depending on trade-wise & all admission Seat reservation is depended.
Preferential Marks: –
3 marks for the state level Sportsperson Industrial Workers or 5 marks for the Candidates suggested by the Industry & 5 Marks will be provided to the dependents Son, Unmarried or widow Daughter of workers in ITI.
List of the Districts of UP Taking Admission For ITI Are
Candidates can check their VPP UP ITI Seat allotment details according to their district wise.
- Sant Ravidas Nagar
- Sant Kabir Nagar
- Rae Bareli
- Mahamaya Nagar
- Kanshiram Nagar
- Kanpur Nagar
- Kanpur Dehat
- Jyotiba Phule Nagar
- Gautam Buddha Nagar
- Bara Banki
- Ambedkar Nagar
For aspirants, we have mentioned all know details of the article here. The applicants who want any details regarding can go through the official notification. Even for contenders, we will update the latest details of VPP UP ITI Seat allotment 2023 details according to the district wise from the department here. The contenders can ask the questions related to the above article by mentioned in the below comment box. We will reply to questions as possible we can.
www.scvtup.in iti merit list 2023 faq
Who will release ITI Merit List 2023 SCVTUP?
The officials of the State Council for Vocational Training, Uttar Pradesh will release the ITI merit list.
On what basis SCVTUP ITI seat allotment 2023 released?
Based On 10th class marks.
Will there be an entrance exam for ITI admission in uttar pradesh?