TNPSC Group 4 Cut Off Marks 2024: As we know the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will officially announce the passing/qualifying marks after exams. Recently it released the notification for the Group IV Vacancies for Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Typist, Steno, Field Surveyor, Draftsman etc Posts. The job seekers interested in government jobs had applied for the TNPSC Group 4 CCSE Notification. The applicants who applied before the last date are eligible for the selection. The aspirants have attended the TNPSC Gr- IV Exam for Group 4 Posts. So aspirants searching for the Passing Marks for TNPSC Gr-IV Exam. For contenders, we have provided the TNPSC Group IV Cutoff marks 2024 Gen OBC SC ST details below. Even aspirants who want to collect more details of the above notification like pass marks kindly read the below article.
TNPSC Group 4 Cut Off Marks 2024 Details
The TNPSC will release the various vacancies on the official site. Recently the commission released the vacancies for the Gr-IV post. Every year a huge number of students take part in the TNPSC recruitment. The commission successfully conducted the written test and will conduct a document verification round to fill the vacancies in the Gr-IV post. The aspirants who applied for the post will search for the TNPSC Gr-IV Passing Marks 2024. Here we have provided the qualifying marks for the Gr-IV exams. Aspirants get the cutoff marks, exam pattern, syllabus etc details are provided below.
TNPSC CCSE – IV CCSE Passing Marks 2024:
TNPSC Group 4 Cut Off 2024 CCSE
|Name of the Commission||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Typist, Steno Typist Grade 3, Field Surveyor, Draftsman|
|Number of Vacancies||–|
|Online Applications for TNPSC Gr-IV recruitment||March to April 2024|
|The article is About||TNPSC CCSE Gr-IV Cutoff Marks 2024|
|Official Website Address||www.tnpsc.gov.in|
|TNPSC Gr-IV CCSE Exam Date||July 2024|
How To Know TNPSC Group 4 Cut Off 2024?
The aspirants who attended the exam are informed to give a glance at the below cutoff marks. Aspirants searching for the TNPSC Gr-IV Cutoff Marks on various sites. Here provided the cutoff marks. The applicants need to score more than the below-mentioned marks to qualify for the written test. Because the cutoff is a minimum passing mark for the exam. The commission will release the cutoff marks on the basis of a number of questions attempted in the exam. The cutoff marks will be available on the official site. Normally the cutoff marks are prepared based on the below factors.
- Number of Posts Available
- Reservation Criteria
- The difficulty level of question papers
- A number of students appeared for the exam.
Junior Assistant Exam Cutoff:
Also Check >>>>> IBPS Clerk Prelims Cut Off 2024
Cut Off Marks for TNPSC Gr IV Typist Exam:
TNPSC Gr-IV Steno-Typist Expected Cutoff:
What Before Getting Tamil Nadu Group 4 Qualifying Marks 2024?
The aspirants going to attend the exam can go through the below TNPSC Gr-IV JA exam pattern for the post. The contenders come to know from topics the questions are going to come for the exam. The exam pattern will help the applicants to know the number of questions, marks are provided in the written test, time duration etc details are mentioned in the table.
|Subject Name||No. of Question||Marks||Time Duration|
|General Studies||75||300||3 Hours|
Syllabus for TNPSC CCSE Gr IV Exam
The aspirants can download the below TNPSC Gr-IV Syllabus to start preparing for the exam. The contenders need to be perfect on the below topics to attend the exam well. The commission is going to prepare the question papers based on the below topics. Aspirants will get a PDF file of the syllabus on the official web portal. The contenders to know more details of the syllabus to be in touch with our web portal. Even aspirants can go through the previous year question paper to get an idea about the types of questions asked in the exam.
- UNIT-I GENERAL SCIENCE: Chemistry, Botany, Physics, Zoology
- UNIT-II CURRENT EVENTS: Geography, Economics, History, Political Science-1, Science-L
- UNIT- III GEOGRAPHY: Forest & wildlife-Agricultural pattern, Transport including surface transport & communication, Earth and Universe-Solar system-Monsoon, Rainfall, weather & climate -Water resources, rivers in India, Soil, minerals & natural resources, Social geography, population density and distribution, Natural calamities, Disaster Management.
- UNIT – IV HISTORY AND CULTURE OF INDIA AND TAMIL NADU : Unity in diversity –race, color, language, custom-India-as secular state-, Growth of rationalist, Indus valley civilization-Guptas, Delhi Sultan, Mughals and Marathas, Age of Vijayanagar South Indian history-Culture and Heritage of Tamil people, India since independence-Characteristics of Indian culture, Dravidian movement in TN-Political parties and populist schemes
- UNIT-V Indian Polity: Election Commission, Constitution of India, States and Union Territories.
- UNIT-VI INDIAN ECONOMY: Industrial growth, Rural welfare oriented programmer, Social sector problems, Nature of Indian economy, Five-year plan models, assessment-Land reforms & agriculture, Application of science in agriculture population, education, health, employment, poverty-Economic trends in Tamil Nadu
- UNIT-VII INDIAN NATIONAL MOVEMENT: National renaissance, Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom struggle Rajaji, VOC, Periyar, Emergence of national leaders-Gandhi, Nehru, Tagore, Different modes of agitations, Bharathiar & others
- UNIT-VIII APTITUDE & MENTAL ABILITY TESTS: Analytical interpretation of data Simplification, Percentage, Conversion of information to data-Collection, compilation and presentation of data, Tables, graphs, diagrams, Highest Common Factor (HCF)-Lowest Common Multiple (LCM), Ratio and Proportion, Simple interest-Compound interest, Area-Volume, Time and Work, Logical Reasoning-Puzzles-Dice-Visual Reasoning-Alpha numeric Reasoning, Number Series.
What After Knowing TNPSC Group 4 Solutions 2024 Set A B C D?
The aspirants who applied for the post will get the TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key on the official site. The aspirants need to download the TNPSC CCSE-IV Solutions from the official site after some days. The contenders will get solutions on the official web portal. The release date of the answer key will update on our web portal. The contenders to know more details of the post to be in touch with our web portal. We mention the latest details of the above notification here.
www.tnpsc.gov.in ccse – 4 cut off 2024 faq
When will TN Group 4 qualifying marks 2024 will be released?
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will release group 4 qualifying marks by next week.
How do I get a cut off for tnpsc group d exam 2024?
All Tamil Nadu students who attended the group 4 exam can get the cut off @ www.tnpsc.gov.in and the direct link is updated here.
Is TNPSC Group 4 Passing Marks 2024 released?
Not yet released.