UPSC IAS Application Form 2019: The Union Public Service Commision (UPSC) had released a notification for the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2019. All the candidates interested in UPSC Civil Services Examination can apply through online. The UPSC Civil Services Online Applications 2019 available from 19th February to 18th March 2019. The candidates need to check the UPSC Civil Services Eligibility 2019 before registering for the UPSC IAS Notification 2019. The aspirants can follow the simple steps to register for UPSC IAS Application Form 2019.
The candidate who submits the UPSC IAS Registration Form 2019 before the last date only eligible to appear for the preliminary examination on 02nd June 2019. Here we provide a direct link to submit the UPSC Civil Services Application 2019. The applicants can check UPSC IAS Notification Eligibility, educational qualification, application procedure, UPSC IAS Prelims Exam Date, UPSC Civil Services Prelims Syllabus & others below.
UPSC IAS Application Form 2019
- UPSC IAS Application Form 2019
- Release Date of UPSC IAS Application Form 2019 Online
- Eligibility for UPSC Civil Services Notification 2019
- UPSC Civil Services Apply Online 2019
- Exam Pattern for UPSC Civil Services Preliminary 2019
- UPSC IAS Prelims Syllabus 2019
- UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam Date 2019
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s premium recruitment agency established on 01st October 1926 in New Delhi. This organization conducts various examinations for the recruitment of various government job vacancies from different departments. Some of the UPSC Services Examinations are Common Deference Services (CDS), Civil Services (IAS), Engineering Services (IES), Forest Services (IFS), Statistical Services (ISS), Economic Services (IES), National Defence Academy (NDA), Medical Services (CMS), Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF), Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist, SO-Steno & other examinations.
Every year large number of contenders looking for the UPSC Latest Notification details. For those candidates officials released the UPSC Calendar 2019 for the annual examination schedule. Recently the UPSC released a notification for the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2019 in the month of February 2019. The candidates interested to apply for the UPSC IAS Notification 2019 can check the details of UPSC Civil Services Exam Vacancies, application dates, eligibility criteria, selection procedure & other details.
Release Date of UPSC IAS Application Form 2019 Online
|Association Name||Union Public Service Commision (UPSC)|
|Examination Name||Civil Services Preliminary Examination|
|UPSC Civil Services Application Form 2019 Starting Date||19th February 2019|
|Last Date of Submit UPSC IAS Application Form 2019 Online||18th March 2019|
|UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Date 2019||02nd June 2019|
|Article Category||UPSC IAS Application Form 2019 Dates|
Eligibility for UPSC Civil Services Notification 2019
- The candidate must have a Graduation Degree from the reputed university/college under the Central/ State government of India.
- The students pursuing the final year of their graduation course are also eligible to apply for UPSC IAS Recruitment 2019.
- The aspirants passed in MBBS but have not completed the internship are eligible to register for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019.
For more details of UPSC IAS Educational Qualification, contenders can check the official notification pdf.
The candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years. But not should exceed more than 32 years. The UPSC provides the age relaxation facility for the applicants based on their category as per the government norms. The candidate belongs to SC/ST category age relaxation is applicable maximum up to five years. In the case of OBC applicants age relaxation available up to 3 years.
The aspirants going to register for the UPSC IAS Examination 2019 need to pay application fees of Rs.100/-. The candidates from Female/ SC/ ST/ PWD categories are exempted from the fee payment.
UPSC Civil Services Apply Online 2019
The candidates interested in UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2019 need to register through online. The UPSC IAS Registration Form 2019 dates update in our web portal. The candidates who register for the UPSC IAS Preliminary Examination 2019 need to submit the application form before 18th March 2019. The aspirants can follow the simple steps mentioned below to register for UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2019.
- Visit the official website address first.
- Click on the recruitment tab on the home page.
- Select the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) link.
- Select the ORA for Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2019 link.
- Fill the application form with required details & attest the required documents.
- Pay the application fees & click on the submit option.
- Take a hard copy of the application form for reference.
Click Here to Fill UPSC Civil Services Application Form 2019
Exam Pattern for UPSC Civil Services Preliminary 2019
|Paper||Description||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|A||One of the Indian language to be selected by the candidate from the languages included in the Eighth Schedule to the constitution||200||2 Hours|
UPSC IAS Prelims Syllabus 2019
The Preliminary Examination is divided into two papers:
Paper 1: The questions are based on topics which include Current affairs in the country as well as international, Indian History, Indian geography & economics. Indian politics and governance, Economic & Social Development, General Science.
Paper 2: It is based on topics like logical reasoning, mental ability, Comprehension, Communication skills, Decision-making power & Interpersonal skills.
Note: The question paper will be of Objective type questions & multiple choice. There will be Negative marking for each wrong answer in objective type questions.
UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam Date 2019
- UPSC IFS Application Form 2019
- Schedule of UPSC IPS Application Form 2019
- UPSC IRS Online Application 2019
- Download UPSC IPS Syllabus 2019
List of Vacancies in UPSC Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination:
- Indian Administrative Service.
- Indian Foreign Service.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Indian Police Service.
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu & Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- Group ‘A’, Indian Civil Accounts Service.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu & Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- Group ‘A’, Indian Trade Service.
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.