AP Ed.CET Hall Ticket 2019: As we know the aspirants applied for the B.Ed admissions of the academic year 2019-20 through online. The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education has officially released the notification for the B.Ed admissions in the month of February 2019. The aspirants interested in the AP B.Ed Admission 2019 are before the last date is eligible for the admissions. The candidates applied for the admission are informed to check whether the AP Ed.CET 2019 Admit Card is released or not.
Recently the council had released a notice of declaring the AP B.Ed Entrance Admit Card on the official web portal. The contenders are going to get the Andhra Pradesh Ed.CET Hall Ticket in the month of April 2019. The applicant will attend the AP B.Ed Admission Test in the month of May 2019. The release date of the AP Ed.CET Entry Card will intimate on our web portal.
AP Ed.CET Hall Ticket 2019
The B.ED Admissions test is going held for the month of May 2019. The contenders applied for the admissions are informed to start their preparation for the admissions test. The aspirants those who qualify for the admission test are openly eligible for the admissions. The candidates will attend the counseling to get admission to the best college. The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education is responsible to conduct the B.Ed admissions. As we know every year a large number of students will take part in the admissions.
Even this year a huge number of aspirants had taken part in admission than expected. In this article, we going to discuss the AP Ed.CET 2019 Hall Ticket which is going to release in the third or fourth week of April 2019. The contenders are going to admission test in the districts of the Guntur, Vijayawada, Srikakulam, Bhimavaram, Kakinada, Kadapa, Anantapuramu, Chittoor, Tirupathi, Kurnool, Nandyal, Nellore, Ongole, Rajamahendravaram, Visakhapatnam & Vizianagaram.
AP Ed.CET Hall Ticket 2019|Andhra Pradesh Ed.CET Schedule 2019
|Name of the Council||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education|
|Examination Name||AP B.Ed admission Test|
|Offered Courses||B.Ed Courses|
|Article Category||AP Ed.CET Hall Ticket 2019|
|Release Date of AP Ed.CET Hall Ticket 2019||April 2019|
|AP Ed.CET Date 2019||May 2019|
|Official Web Portal||www.apedcet.nic.in|
Download AP Ed.CET BED Hall Ticket 2018
The association will release the AP B.Ed Entrance Admit Card one week before the admission test. The applicants need to download the admit card from the official web portal by using the application number. The contenders need to have hall ticket to attend the admissions test. Because the hall ticket is the entry card which is issued by the association to attend the admission test. After releasing of admit card the aspirants worried about the admit card. The applicants can use the below link to download the hall ticket from the official web portal. The students can follow the below steps to get admit card from the official web portal
- First, the aspirants need to visit the official web portal.
- Aspirants need to search for the AP Ed.CET Hall Ticket link on the home page.
- After finding the link the aspirants need to click on the link.
- Enter the application number, DOB etc asked details and submit the form.
- The aspirants will admit card on the screen.
- Applicants need to download the admit card
Andhra Pradesh Ed.CET Pattern 2019
The candidates applied for the admission will search for the exam pattern and syllabus to start preparation for the admission test. The contenders need to go through the Exam Pattern for AP Ed.CET 2019 help the applicants to make their preparation easily. The aspirants will come to know the number of questions and marks will be allotted for the exam. The contenders by seeing exam pattern will get an idea of how to prepare for the admission test. The candidates to get more details of exam pattern go through the official web portal.
|Subject||No.of Questions||No.of Marks|
AP Ed.CET Syllabus 2019 PDF
The aspirants should give a glance to the AP B.Ed Admission Test Syllabus which will help the applicants in preparation for the admission test. The contenders want to attend the admission test well there need to be perfect with the below syllabus. The association is going to prepare the entrance test paper based on the below topics. The applicants to the idea about the questions going to come in exam need to give a glance to the model paper. Which will help the applicants to know types of questions asked from each topic, a number of questions asked in each section etc details. The contenders will get the AP Ed.CET Model Papers on the official web portal. The applicant’s need to download the model papers and start practicing for the exam.
General English –
- Reading Comprehension.
- Correction of Sentences, Articles, Prepositions, Tenses, Spelling.
- Vocabulary, Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Transformation of Sentences – Simple, Compound and Complex. Voices, Direct Speech, and Indirect Speech.
General Knowledge & Teaching Aptitude –
- In Part-B The officials will test the ability of the candidate’s general knowledge of the environment around him & its application to society etc.
- The contenders need to have knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific outlook etc details.
- The officials will ask some questions related to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Ecology, Economics, General Policy & Scientific Research.
- Even the officials will check the whether the teaching required qualities like the ability to communicate, dealing with Children, ability to recognize individual differences etc., apart from that aspirants need to have analytical thinking and general intelligence.
- Biological Sciences (Botany and Zoology).
- Social Studies (Geography, History, Civics, and Economics).
- Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry).
- English [Special English in B.A.].
AP Ed.CET Cut Off Marks 2019
The Cut off marks are the passing marks for the admission test. The contenders to qualify the admission test need to score more than the cutoff marks. The applicants will get the cutoff marks a few days after the completion of the exam. The aspirant may get the AP B.Ed Entrance Cutoff Marks in the month of June 2019. The contenders need to check the cutoff maks according to the category. The aspirants will get the cutoff marks on basis of category reservation criteria, a number of admissions seats available, a number of students applied for the admission etc. The students to know to get more details of the above notification to be in touch with our website.