Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme 2024: Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT) New Delhi has released the Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme 2024-25 form students in 10 to 14 years age group. The main aim of this scholarship scheme is to provide specialized training to talented children in various cultural fields across India. Students who have the CCRT declared eligibility those all can apply for the Cultural Talent Search Scheme Application 2024 form before the last date. The CCRT board authorities once release the scholarship application form availability dates we updated on our article. The mode of submitting the Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Registration 2024 form is offline mode. The authorities conducting the CCRT Scholarship Scheme Selection Process is an interview/test. Aspirants can fill the scholarship application form on or before the last date.
Students may get the Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme 2024 in the month of January 2024. The CCRT authorities going to conduct the scholarship written examination in the month of May 2024. In this CCRT Scholarship 2024 Scheme, a total of 650 candidates will be awarded the Cultural Talent Search Scheme. Aspirants can check the Cultural Talent Search Scheme Eligibility 2024, application process, benefits in the below article.
Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme 2024-25
|Name of the Organisation||Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT)|
|Scholarship Name||Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme 2024-25|
|The Academic Year||2024-25|
|Number of Vacancies||–|
|Exam Name||CCRT Scholarship Exams 2024|
|Scholarship Amount||300 per month|
|Duration of Scholarship applied||up to 20 years|
|Selection Process||Written Examination/Interview|
|Article Category||Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme 2024-24|
Eligibility for CCRT Scholarship Scheme 2024-25
Students who want to apply for the Centre for Cultural Resources and Training Scholarship can check the eligibility criteria from the official website. For aspirants references here we listed the scholarship eligibility details in the below content.
- The applied children age 10 to 14 years
- OBC/SC/ST/PH candidates are only eligible for applying the CCRT scholarship scheme.
- Candidate parent’s/guardian’s total annual income must be less than 1 lakh.
- Aspirants scholarship application form must be checked by the schools/ Institute Principal.
- Applied candidates documents will be attested by the schools/ Institute Principal.
- Authorities conducting the Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme selection process is written examination/Interview.
- Selected aspirants will get the scholarship stipend is Rs.300/- per month. The Scholarship amount will be increased by Rs 400/- on the basis of the progress of the student.
- The CCRT scholarship is renewable every 2 years until the completion of the first university degree stage of education or up to the age of 2 years.
Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Number 2024
- The total 650 candidates will be selected for the CCRT Scholarship Scheme 2024-25
- Out of 650, 100 seats are reserved for Tribal Culture.
- Next 125 seats reserved for children who have been practicing traditional arts for the last three generations.
- Next 20 seats reserved for candidates who are physically disabled and next 30 seats are those who are into Creative Field, such as Writing, Literary Arts, etc.
- The remaining 375 seats reserved as general scholarships.
- The CCRT Scholarship selected aspirants will get the training in a suitable situation where facilities for academic studies and class form respective arts.
CCRT Scholarship 2024 Application Process
Interested aspirants have the fill the Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Application form and submit the form on or before the last date. The CCRT authorities release the CCRT Scholarship Application Form 2024 on its web page. Aspirants can follow the below steps and apply for the scholarship form.
- Aspirants first visit the CCRT official website
- In that home page, search for the CCRT Scheme Application 2024-25 link
- Click & download the application form link
- Next, fill the scholarship application form without mistakes
- Paste candidate photo on the application form and attach all the mentioned documents
- After sending the application form to the mentioned address.
- Centre for Cultural Resources and Training, 15 A, Sector-7, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075.
- CCRT Regional Centre, 3-B, Ambavgarh, Near Swarup Sagar, Udaipur-313001, Rajasthan, Tel 0294-2430764, 3291577, Fax 0294-2430771.
Required Documents for CCRT Scholarship Scheme 2024
- Photocopy of bank account passbook
- Adhar Card
- Recent Photographs
- Cast certificates
- Parent’s/Guardian’s income certificate
- Physically disabled certificate (if applicable)
- And other documents
Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Selection Process
Candidates who are shortlisted in the CCRT those will be called for the Interview/test. The selected candidates can check the dates, venue, time of the exam/interview. Candidates who attended the interview/test for the award of new scholarships. After completing the test/interview the board authorities prepare the CCRT Scheme Final Merit List 2024. After one month the CCRT authorities release the Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Merit List 2024 on its web page. Applied candidates can check the merit list from the CCRT official website.
Aspirants who want to get more details about the Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme 2024-25 can comment below we answer your questions as soon as possible. For more updates aspirants regularly visit our website.