CTET Online Application 2019: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to conduct the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 7th July 2019 for Teacher Posts. The applicants who are looking for this post those can grab this best opportunity. CTET Online Applications 2019 will available from 5th Feb to 5th March 2019. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode before the last date. So we inform the Applicants from 5th Feb 2019 whoever have applied for this Central Teacher Eligibility Test to download the CTET Feb admit cards. The applicants who are going to participate in the eligibility test those can download the CTET Admit Card 2019 from the main portal. If any Applicants are interested but didn’t apply for this notification they can now apply online for CTET Exam Notification 2019 with help of official web portal @ www.ctet.nic.in.
CTET Online Application 2019 Admit Card Exam Date Download
- CTET Online Application 2019 Admit Card Exam Date Download
- Brief Details about CTET Notification 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for CTET Notification 2019
- CTET Application Dates 2019
- CTET Apply Online 2019
- Click Here to download the CTET Application Form 2019
- Syllabus for CTET Exam Pattern 2019
- CTET Admit Card 2019
- Steps to download the CTET 2019 admit card
- CTET Notification 2019 Pdf
CBSE has recently released notification for teacher Posts. For appointment as a teacher for classes, I to VIII in the month of February the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) of Delhi is going hold the Central Teacher Eligibility Test for the year of 2019 in order to know the applicant’s eligibility. Participated candidates can check the CTET Eligibility Criteria 2019 to refer official notification given below link. For more details about Central TET Notification 2019 like eligibility criteria, application forms, application dates, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus to refer given article. so applicants whoever have not applied for this notification can refer this Below mentioned important dates, of the notification. Participated candidates can check the official website for more latest updates.
Brief Details about CTET Notification 2019
|Name of the Board||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test- CTET|
|Post Name||Teacher Posts|
|Article about||CTET Online Application Form|
|CTET Application Dates||5th Feb to 5th March 2019|
|CTET Exam Date||7th July 2019|
|Declaration of the Result||Declared Shortly|
Eligibility Criteria for CTET Notification 2019
For Class I-V:
Students should have passed 12th class with at least 50% marks or must have cleared or appeared in final year diploma of elementary education.
For Class VI-VIII:
Graduation degree + passed or appearing in final year exam of (2 years) diploma elementary education.
Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
Maximum Age Limit: No Limit
|Categories||Paper I or II||Both Pape – I and II|
|SC/ ST/ Differently Abled Person||Rs. 300/-||Rs.500/-|
The Process of Selection:
- Paper 1 (I to V)
- Paper 2 (VI to VIII)
CTET Application Dates 2019
|Beginning date for submission of On-line application||5th Feb 2019|
|Ending date for Online Submission of application||5th March 2019|
|Closing date for Online Correction||5th March 2019|
|Last date to pay the late application fees||8th March 2019|
|Downloading the Admit Card||July 2019|
|CTET Exam Date||7th July 2019|
|Declaration of the Result||Declared Soon|
CTET Apply Online 2019
The aspirants who are eligible and interested students can need to fill the application form before the last date. The online application process steps are given below here.
- Log on to the official website of CBSE.
- Search for the link named CTET Teacher Application From 2019 on the main page.
- Click on the required link.
- Fill the online application form with asked fields
- Insert a scanned pass photo size photographs & signature.
- Pay the application fees if required.
- Click on the submit option
- Download the application form & take a printout for further uses.
Syllabus for CTET Exam Pattern 2019
- The TET will contains objective type/ multiple choice question paper.
- The exam will consist of two paper i.e Paper I &Paper II
- The question paper will contain 150 questions for 150 marks.
Paper I: For class I-V (Primary Stage):
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I (compulsory)||For 30||For 30|
Paper II: For class VI-VIII (Upper Primary):
|Topic||No. of Questions (MCQs)||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||For 30||For 30|
|Mathematics and Science ( for maths and science teacher)||60||60|
|Social Studies/ Social Science ( for s.s.t teacher) either IV or V||60||60|
CTET Admit Card 2019
The students who are going to appear in the Teacher Eligibility Test those can download the CTET Hall Ticket 2019 from the web page. The call letter can download by using the registration number & password/date of birth from the main page. The hall ticket available 15 days prior to the exam date or 7th July 2019. All the information about TET such as exam date, time, exam venue available on the hall ticket. Aspirants people should bring hall ticket along with original id proof to the examination hall. The hall ticket download process is given below here.
Steps to download the CTET 2019 admit card
The postulants who have applied for the post those can download the hall ticket from the main portal prior to the exam date. Here we are providing simple and easy steps to download the hall ticket.
- log on to the official web portal that is @ www.ctet.nic.in
- Go to the admit cards section and click on it.
- Next, a page will appear, it will be asked to provide the application number and the date of birth.
- After providing all the required details click submit, the hall ticket or admit card will available in pdf format take a print and carry it to the exam hall.
For more details about Central Teacher Eligibility Test to refer official notification given below link.