CTET 2019 Notification: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) had released a notification for the recruitment of teachers for class I to VIII. The candidates interested in CBSE Teacher Recruitment 2019 can apply for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). The CBSE CTET Notification 2019 releases in the month of May 2019. CTET Application Form 2019 will available in the month of May/ June 2019 on the official website. CTET will be held on 7th July 2019. The aspirants can check the CTET 2019 Eligibility criteria before applying to the selection. The CBSE CTET 2019 Online Application Dates releases on the official site. The candidate can follow the below steps to Apply Online for CTET 2019. Here we provide a direct link to fill the CTET 2019 Application Form from the website.
The candidates applied for the CTET School Teacher Jobs can follow the below article for details of CTET Amit Card, Central TET 2019 Exam Date, CTET Syllabus pdf & previous papers etc are feasible to you in our article. So, kindly go through our article to get information with respect to official notification.
CTET 2019 Notification
CBSE, Delhi has released the notification for the recruitment of teacher post for I to VIII standard. To get qualified in the test candidates need to be eligible for the mentioned post. To apply for the post aspirants need to satisfy the conditions regarding qualifications. The last date for submission of application form June 2019. The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019 held on 7th July 2019. To be eligible for the teacher post, he/she have to clear the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
Dates of CTET 2019 Application Form
|Organization Name/ Conducting Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Name of the Examination||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)|
|Post Name||School Teacher|
|CTET 2019 Online Application Dates||May/ June 2019|
|Date of CTET 2019||7th July 2019|
|Available Date of CTET 2019 Admit Card||July 2019|
|Official Website Address||www.ctet.nic.in|
Central TET 2019 Registration Eligibility
Educational Qualification –
For Standard I to V:
- Senior secondary with least 50% aggregate
- Passed or appearing in 2nd-year diploma in elementary education.
- Appearing in the 4th-year bachelor of elementary education.
Standard VI to VIII:
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2- diploma in elementary education.
- Graduation with least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the first-year bachelor in B.ED.
- Graduation with least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of IV year bachelor in Bachelor in elementary education.
- Passed or appearing in final year of IV years of B.A/ BSC.ED.
- For General & OBC: Rs.600/- (only for the Paper I or Paper II ).
- SC/ST: Rs.300/- (only for the Paper I or Paper II ).
- For General/ OBC: Rs.1000/- (Both the Papers).
- SC & ST: Rs.500/- (Both the Papers).
CTET Application Dates 2019
|CTET Notification release date||May 2019|
|Starting date to fill the application form||May 2019|
|Last date for submitting the application form||May / June 2019|
|Admit Card issuing date||July 2019|
|CTET Exam Date||7th July 2019|
|Declaration of the result||Announced Soon|
Steps for CTET 2019 Online Application Form
The candidates can check the official website address for the CTET 2019 Notification. The released date for the application form intimated in our web portal. The candidates can follow the below steps to fill the online application form.
- Candidates have to log in to the official website.
- Click on the Apply Online for the CTET-2019 link on home page.
- Fill the application form by entering all the details.
- Upload scan copies of signature & your photo.
- Pay the application fees & click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of confirmation page for further use.
CBSE CTET 2019 Exam Date
The candidates applied for the admission can have the eligibility test on 7th July 2019. The date of commencement of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) intimated in our article. The officials planned to conduct the CTET 2018. The applicants can prepare well for the CTET to get selected for the recruitment. The candidates need to get CTET 2019 Cutoff/ Qualifying Marks to get selected for the entrance test. So all the contenders can check the CTET 2019 Syllabus pdf, Central TET Exam Pattern, CTET Previous Question Papers etc to prepare well for the selection.
Available Date of CTET 2019 Admit Card
The candidates applied for the entrance test will get their admit card from the official site. The released date of the CTET Hall Ticket 2019 intimated in our article. Without the admit card contenders not allowed to appear for the exam. The admit card can have the details of personal details of the applicant, exam schedule & venue etc. The contenders can stay in touch with our web portal for the latest information.
CTET Result 2019
The people who attempted the eligibility test those can download the result from the official website few days after completion of the test. The aspirants who are waiting for the CTET Result 2019 will intimate soon in the main portal. CTET Eligibility Test Result 2019 can download by using roll number and date of birth from the web portal. Participated candidates can check the result on the main page. The result can download by using roll number and date of birth from the web portal.