WBJEEB JEEDEC Admit Card 2019 @ www.wbjeeb.in: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) is going to conduct the Common Entrance Test (CET) on 13th July 2019 titled JEEDEC 2019 for admission into five years evening courses for Bachelor Degree in Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical Engineering in Jadavpur University. The participants who are going to appear in the entrance exam can download the WBJEEB JEEDEC Admit Card 2019 prior to the entrance exam date from the official web portal. Applicants going to attend the selection can download the hall ticket. WBJEEB JEEDEC Exam Date 2019 will announce on the official website for Engineering Courses. The postulants who are searching for the WBJEEB JEEDEC Entrance Syllabus 2019 & exam pattern to prepare well for the selection.
The subject wise previous/ sample/ model question papers for WBJEEB JEEDEC B.Tech Admission 2019 available on the main portal. The released date of hall ticket & cutoff marks declares on the main page.
WBJEEB B.Tech Admission Test Date 2019
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board- WBJEEB will conduct the entrance test for candidates to take admission to UG Courses like B.Tech (Civil/ Mech/ Electrical) offered at university’s faculty and constituent colleges. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form on the website. WB JEEDEC B.Tech Application Form 2019 will available from 02nd April to 16th April 2019. Candidates appearing in Common Entrance Test can download the below provided WBJEEB JEEDEC Previous Paper to score maximum marks on the entrance test. Applicants are looking for the WBJEEB JEEDEC Admit Card 2019 will update shortly in this article. In this article, we providing all the details of West Bengal JEEDEC Admission 2019 such as for the hall ticket, exam pattern, syllabus, previous papers, model papers, result & etc. Participants need to stay in touch with this main portal for the more latest information about WBJEEB JEEDEC Notification 2019.
West Bengal JEEDEC Admit Card 2019 Date
|Name of the Board||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board- WBJEEB|
|Exam Name||Common Entrance Test- CET|
|Name of the Courses||5 Years B.Tech (Civil/ Mech/ Electrical) Courses|
|Article About||WBJEEB JEEDEC Admit Card 2019|
|Application Dates||2nd April to 14th April 2019|
|WBJEEB JEEDEC Exam 2019 Date||13th July 2019|
|Declaration of the Result||July 2019|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
WBJEEB JEEDEC Entrance Hall Ticket 2019
The WBJEEB Admission Admit Card 2019 available in the month of June/July 2019. Applicants who have applied for the B.Tech admission those can download the call letter from the web portal prior to the examination. Participants should download the hall ticket before the examination date from the official website. Hall ticket can download by using application number and password/ date of birth from the main page. Details about entrance test such as exam date, time, exam center will available in the call letter. All the aspirants should bring admit card along with original id proof to the examination hall. Aspirants unaware of downloading the hall ticket from the main web portal can follow the article. Here we are providing simple and easy steps to download the admit card.
How To Download JEEDEC Entrance Admit Card 2019?
Applicants who are going to appear in the common entrance test for B.Tech admissions those can download the admit card prior to the entrance test. The hall ticket download process given below here.
- Log on to the official website of WBJEEB
- Find the WBJEEB JEEDEC Entry Card 2019 on the homepage
- Click on the admit card/ hall ticket link.
- Enter the required fields such as reg Id, password/ date of birth, and asked details
- Click on the submit option.
- The call letter will appear on the screen.
- Download the hall ticket and take a hard copy.
- Carry this entry card while going to entrance test.
Click Here to Download WBJEEB JEEDEC Hall Ticket 2019
WBJEEB JEEDEC Exam Pattern 2019
- The entrance test will conduct in offline mode (OMR based)
- The exam will contain objective type/ multiple choice question paper.
- Duration of time is 2 hours.
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions for 100 marks.
- There will be Negative Marking question paper.
- For each wrong answer, 1/4th (0.25) marks will be deducted from the correct answer.
Syllabus for WBJEEB JEEDEC 2019
- Atoms, Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic
- Coordination Compounds
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Liquid State
- Solid State
- Gaseous State
- Physical Chemistry of Solutions
- Chemical Energetics and Chemical Dynamics
- Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry
- Atomic Structure
- Ionic and Redox Equilibria
- The Periodic Table and Chemical Families
- Aliphatic Compounds
- Chemistry of Non-Metallic Elements and their Compounds:
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Chemistry of Metals
- Chemistry in Industry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemistry of Carbon Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids
- Aldehydes and Ketones
- Aromatic Compounds
- Aliphatic Amines
- Introduction to Bio-Molecules
- Application Oriented chemistry
- Principles of Qualitative Analysis
- A.P., G.P., H.P.
- Quadratic Equations
- Complex Numbers
- Second order derivative.
- Differential calculus
- The principle of mathematical induction
- Permutation and combination
- Sets, Relations, and Mappings
- Statistics and Probability
- Integral calculus
- Coordinate geometry of three dimensions
- Application of Calculus
- Physical World, Measurements, Units & dimensions
- Work, power, energy
- Laws of motion
- Kinetic theory of gasses
- Viscosity Thermodynamics
- Oscillations & Waves
- Magnetic effect of current
- Nuclear Physics
- Current Electricity
- Atomic Physics
- Electromagnetic waves
- Solid state Electronics
West Bengal JEEDEC Entrance Result 2019
The people who participated in the common entrance test can download the result from the main website after the announcement of the result. After the successful completion of the common entrance test participants may wait for the result declaration along with WBJEEB JEEDEC Cutoff 2019. But the board will take two months of time to announce these results. Students searching for the WBJEEB JEEDEC Result 2019 get the release date details shortly. The result can download by using registration number, date of birth or password from the web page. Aspirants must submit the original certificates at the time of Counseling. WBJEEB JEEDEC Counseling Dates 2019 will declare shortly from the web portal.
WBJEEB JEEDEC Tentative Dates 2019
|Online application form starts from||02nd April 2019|
|Ending date for submitting the application form||16th April 2019|
|Ending date to pay the application fees||16th April 2019|
|Availability of Hall TIcket||June/July 2019|
|WBJEEB JEEDEC Entrance Test||13th July 2019|
|Declaration of the Result||July 2019|
|Counseling dates||Updated soon|
|Admission starts from||Intimated Soon|
|Commencement of Classes||Notified soon|
Participated candidates can need to stay in touch with us for more latest updates about WBJEEB JEEDEC B.Tech Admission 2019.