Vidyasiri Scholarship 2024: There is good news for the backward students of Karnataka State. The Department of Backward Classes Welfare Karnataka has released the Vidyasiri Scholarship 2024 Scheme for the 09th, 10th, 11th, 12th, UG & PG courses. The backward classes students in the OBC/SC/ST category can apply for the Vidyasiri Scheme 2024 Application. Aspirants who have the eligibility those can apply for the scholarship scheme on or before the last date. The Vidyasiri Scholarship Scheme 2024 application form’s last date is in the month of November 2024. The mode of submitting the Karnataka Vidyasiri ePass Application is online mode. Aspirants can check the Vidyasiri Scheme 2024 is a fresh & renewal application dates & fill the application form through the Kar ePass official website. The Karnataka state board authorities will release the Vidyasiri Scholarship 2024 Notification pdf in the coming weeks.
The Karnata state board authorities conducted the Vidyasiri ePass Scholarship Selection Process is a basis of the student’s academic marks & parents annual income. The Vidyasiri scheme 2024 includes full course fee, free hostel residence and Pratibha Puraskar of Rs. 1500/- per month. Candidates want to get more details regarding the application process, eligibility, Karnataka Vidyasiri Scheme Benefits 2024, and application status can follow the below article.
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2024 Fresh & Renewal Application Status
|Name of the Board||Department of Backward Classes Welfare Karnataka|
|Scholarship Name||Vidyasiri Scholarship Scheme 2024|
|Application Starting Date||Released Soon|
|Last Date for Registration||Updated Soon|
|Class||09th, 10th, 11th, 12th, UG & PG courses|
|Article Category||Vidyasiri Scholarship 2024|
|Selection Process||Academic Marks & Parents annual income|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs.1500/- per month|
Eligibility for Vidyasiri Scheme 2024 Notification
Aspirants who want to apply for this scholarship scheme those are must satisfy the board declared eligibility details. The board authorities released the Vidyasiri Scholarship Eligibility 2024 details on its webpage. For students references, the eligibility details are mentioned below.
- The student must be a domicile of the Karnataka State.
- For SC/ST category students parents annual income less than 2 lakh
- For OBC category students parents annual income less than 1 lakh
- Aspirants belong to the converted Cristian family their annual income less than 2.5 lakh
- Candidates who applied this scheme must be a rural area of Karnataka
- The distance between school/college to the candidate residents must be 5 km.
- Candidates who apply for this scheme those all must pass the previous year examination.
How to Apply for Vidyasiri ePass Scholarship Scheme 2024
Candidates who satisfy the above eligibility those all can fill the application form through the official website. The board authorities release the Vidyasiri Scheme Online Form 2024 on its web page in the upcoming months. The Karnataka ePass board authorities once release the scholarship application form we intimate on our web page. For students references, the online application process of Vidyasiri scheme is mentioning the below.
- Students first visit the Karnataka ePass officials website
- Search for the Vidyasiri Apply Online 2024 link
- Application link was founding click on it
- New candidates click the fresh link/ already registered candidates click on the renewal link
- Aspirants fill the application form without mistakes
- Upload the mentioned documents
- After filing the application form check the details & click the submit option.
Required Documents for Vidyasiri Scheme Application 2024
- School or College issued Transfer certificate.
- Senior Secondary leaving certificate (SSLC)
- Parent income certificate
- Cast certificate
- Certificate of disability or blindness
- Bank passbook copy for account details
- Recent passport size photographs
Vidyasiri Scheme Amount 2024
The state board authorities after completing the scholarship selection process, the board authorities will provide a stipend for the student who shortlisted in the selection. The Vidyasiri scholarship amount will be transferred to the student bank account. The Vidyasiri scholarship ePass scholarship amount is 1500/- per month.
Check Vidyasiri Scholarship Application Status 2024
After completing the application form submission students waiting for the fresh & renewal application status. The students who applied the scholarship application form they can check the Vidyasiri Status 2024 regarding application approval status from the Karnataka state board official website. Aspirants who applied the renewal application those also check the application status from the official website.
Vidyasiri Scholarship Scheme Merit List 2024
After completing the scholarship scheme selection process the board authorities release the Vidyasiri Scholarship Final Selected List. Students who shortlisted in the selection process those are can get the Vidyasiri Scholarship from the Karnataka ePass board. The state board authorities release the final merit list we will intimate on our website. Candidates want to get more details regarding the Vidyasiri Scholarship can comment below we answer your questions. For more latest updates aspirants keep in touch with us.