UPSSSC JE Call Letter 2019 (Civil/Elec/Mech): The state of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission-[UPSSSC] initiating the process of making Notification in order to fill up the 1477 vacant posts for Junior Engineer in the branches of the Civil and Mechanical branch and as well as the Electrical branch. The applicants who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh those can grab this best chance. UPSSSC JE Application Form 2019 will available shortly in the main portal. The students who have applied for the post those can download the UPSSSC JE Hall Ticket 2019 from the official website. Here we inform the interested and eligible aspirants to make an application for this Recruitment of UPSSSC for the year of 2019, so apply as soon as the official notification is released.
UPSSSC JE Call Letter 2019
Uttar Pradesh State Board has recently released recritment notification for 489 vacancies of Junior Engineer Post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode before the last date. The applicants who looking for the UPSSSC JE Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern will update shortly in this article. candidates can check the UPSSSC JE Hall Ticket 2019 on the official website. As the Upsssc makes the recruitment and calls Online applications for Junior Engineer in the branches of the Civil and Mechanical branch and as well as the Electrical branch in the prescribed format of application the following are the details of departmental vacancies. For more details about UPSSSC Jr Engineer Notification 2019 such as admit card download process, exam pattern, syllabus, result to refer given article.
UPSSSC JE Call Letter 2019 Brief Details
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical)|
|Number of Vacancies||1477 Posts|
|UPSSSC JE Application Dates||30th Oct to 30th Nov 2018|
|Availability of admit card||Available Soon|
|UPSSSC JE Exam Date||Intimated Shortly|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Article about||UPSSSC JE Call Letter|
Name of the Post:
- Irrigation and Water Department
- Public service department
- Projects department
- Treatment Education and Training
- Irrigation department
- Treatment Education and Training department
- Underground Water department
The Process of Selection:
The selection will basis on
- Written Examination
UPSSSC Jr Engineer Exam Pattern 2019
- The written examination objective type/ multiple choice question paper.
- The question paper will contain will contains 750 marks.
- Duration of time is 2 hours 30 mins
|SR. NO.||PAPER||Subject||Question||Max Marks||TIME|
General Hindi & English
General Intelligence Test, General Knowledge & Computer Knowledge
|2||II||Related Subject (civil, electrical, electronic Engineering etc.)||125||375||O2:30 hours|
Syllabus for UPSSSC Junior Engineer 2019
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms & phrases
- One Word Substitution
- Spelling/Detecting misspelled words
- Improvement of Sentences etc
- Understanding and explore instructions
- Conclusions and Actions etc.
- Current events and everyday science
- Judged them to the knowledge of the scientific aspects
- Similarities & Differences
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Decision making
- Arithmetical number series
- Observation, Discrimination
- Relationship concepts
- Space visualization
- Visual memory
- Verbal and figure classification etc.
- Operating System
- MS Office
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- E-mail Peripheral Device
- Number System
- The Internet etc.
Civil Engineering Syllabus:
- Bridge Engineering
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Steel Structures
- Solid Mechanics
- Structural Analysis
- Building Materials
- Environmental Studies
- Design of Structures
- Engineering Mechanics
- Irrigation Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Transportation Engineering etc.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Materials
- Energy conservation
- Engineering Materials
- Management Information System
- The Strength of Materials
- Production Planning and Control
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing Design
- Inventory Control
- Automobile Engineering
- Inventory Control
- Industry Safety
- Metal Casting
- The strength of Materials
- Structural Engineering
- Thermodynamics Etc.
- Control Systems
- Physical Electronics
- Electron Devices, and ICs
- Electronic Measurement and Instrumentation
- Digital Electronic Circuits
- Network Theory
- Communication Systems Etc.
- Electrical Machines
- Basics of Electrical Engineering
- Analog & Digital Circuits, Control Systems
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Power Systems etc.
UPSSSC JE Civil Admit Card 2019
UPSSSC Jr Engineer Hall Ticket 2019 will available shortly on the official web portal prior to the exam date. The job seekers who are going to participate in the written exam can download the admit card from the main portal. Uttar Pradesh JECall Letter 2019 can download by using registration number and password/ date of birth from the main link. Details about written examination such as exam venue, exam date, time will publish on the entry card. All the students should bring carry original id proof along with call letter to the examination hall. Contenders must have to download this admit card before the examination date. Here we are providing simple steps to follow for downloading the hall ticket.
Download~ UPSSSC Jr Engineer Call Letter 2019
The aspirants who are going to appear in the written examination can download admit card from the official web portal two weeks prior to the written examination. The aspirants unaware of downloading the call letter from the official main link can follow the article.
- Log on to the official website of UPSSSC.
- Search for the UPSSSC JE Call Letter 2019 on the home page.
- Click on the required link.
- Enter the asked fields like application number, password/ date of birth, and relevant details.
- Click on the submit button
- The UPSSSC Jr Engineer Hall Ticket 2019 will display on the screen.
- Download the call letter and take a print out.
- Must carry call letter along with original id proof to the examination hall.
Click Here to download the UPSSSC JE Hall Ticket 2019
The students who participate in the written exam can download the result from the web portal after the declaration of the result. The people who are waiting for the UP Junior Engineer Result 2019 notify in this article. The declaration of date will update shortly official website. The result can download by using application number and date of birth/ password from the main portal.