UPSEE AKTU B.Arch Admission 2020: AKTU (Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University)/ UPTU (Uttar Pradesh Technical University) is going to conduct the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) in the month of April 2020 for UG Courses. The board authorities going to release the UPSEE AKTU B.Arch Admission 2020. The applicants who are take admissions in B.Arch Courses can fill the application form before the last date. The candidates who are looking for the AKTU UPSEE Application Form 2020 will available from Jan to March 2020. The UPTU UPSEE 2020 will conduct in the month of April 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can check the UPTU B.Arch Admission Eligibility 2020 in this article. The aspirants want to get more details regarding the AKTU B.Arch Application Dates 2020 can follow the below article.
UPSEE AKTU B.Arch Admission 2020
- UPSEE AKTU B.Arch Admission 2020
- Notification Of UPSEE AKTU B.Arch Admission 2020
- Eligibility Criteria for AKTU B.Arch 2020 Admission
- AKTU UPSEE 2020 Application Dates
- UPTU B.Arch Admission 2020 ~ Apply Online
- AKTU UPSEE B.Arch Exam Pattern 2020
- Syllabus for AKTU UPSEE B.Arch 2020
- AKTU UPSEE B.Arch Admit Card 2020
- UPSEE B.Arch 2020 Entrance Test Result
UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination) is conducted for admission to various Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses in all the technical institutions/ colleges affiliated to AKTU (Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU). It is formerly known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU). UPSEE is a state level entrance exam through which students can get admission in technical institutions of the state. AKTU offers B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Pharm, BFAD, BFA, BHMCT, MBA, MCA, MAM and second year of B.Tech, B.Pharm, MCA programs. Here, students can get detailed information about the UPSEE Application Form 2020. The applicants who are applied for the entrance exam can download the UPSEE B.Arch Hall Ticket 2020 from the official web portal prior to the exam date. Candidates can need to stay in touch with this main portal for more latest updates about AKTU UPSEE Admission 2020.
Notification Of UPSEE AKTU B.Arch Admission 2020
|University Name||Dr. Abdul Kalam Technical University- AKTU|
|Admission For||B.Arch Courses|
|Name of the exam||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination- UPSEE|
|UPSEE Application starting date||In January 2020|
|Last date of AKTU B.Arch application||March 2020|
|UPSEE Exam date||In April 2020|
|Hall ticket availability date||April 2020|
|Category||UPSEE AKTU B.Arch Application Form|
Eligibility Criteria for AKTU B.Arch 2020 Admission
Candidates must have completed 12th Class/ Intermediate examination with Mathematics & Physics. Any One Subject (Chemistry/Computer Science/ Biology/ Engineering Drawing /Technical Vocational subject) and at least 50% aggregate marks.
- There is no prescribed age limit for the courses covered under UPSEE.
- General/OBC Category Candidates can need to pay the application fees: Rs.1000/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ PWD Category: Rs. 500/- through online mode by using credit card/debit card or Net Banking.
AKTU UPSEE 2020 Application Dates
|Opening date to the online application form||January 2020|
|Closing date of application form submission||March 2020|
|Closing date of online registration with the late fee||March 2020|
|Application Correction Starts||In March 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||April 2020|
|AKTU UPSEE Entrance Exam Date||April 2020|
|Date of UPSEE B.Arch Result||May/ June 2020|
|First Phase of Counseling||June/ July 2020|
|Second Phase of Counseling||June/ July 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||Intimated Soon|
UPTU B.Arch Admission 2020 ~ Apply Online
The candidates who are interested and eligible can apply through online mode before the last date in the month of March 2020. Here we providing simple steps to apply the application form.
- Log on to the official website of AKTU/ UPTU.
- Find the link named UPSEE B.Arch Online Application 2020 on the home page.
- Click on the required link.
- Open & download the application form.
- Enter the asked details in the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload a scanned pass photo size photographs and signature.
- Pay the application fees as per category wise through online mode
- Click on the submit button.
- Download the application form and take a print out for further uses.
AKTU UPSEE B.Arch Exam Pattern 2020
- The exam will contain objective paper/ multiple choice question paper.
- It contains 100 questions for 500 marks.
- each question carries 5 Marks
- Duration of time is 3 hours
- The exam will consist of two parts Part A & Part B.
- There will be a No Negative Marking question paper.
|Part||Name of the Topics||No of Questions||Max Marks|
|A||Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity||50 question||250 Marks|
|B||Drawing Aptitude||50 question||250 Marks|
Syllabus for AKTU UPSEE B.Arch 2020
Here we mention the UPSEE AKTU B.Arch Syllabus 2020. The aspirants by using the syllabus can prepare for the exam and written exam as well.
Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity:
- Mental ability
- Analytical reasoning
- Architectural awareness
- Imaginative comprehension and expression
- Co-ordinate geometry
- Aesthetic Sensitivity Visualising from two-dimensional objects three-dimensional objects
- Identifying commonly used materials and objects based on their textural qualities
- Visualizing different sides/surfaces of three-dimensional objects
- Perspective drawing
- Using colors in a given composition
- Developing a sense of scale and proportion
- Composing three-dimensional elements to form a structural object such as a building.
- Visualizing and drawing the effects of light on objects & their shadows on surrounding areas.
- Creating two-dimensional compositions using given shapes/planner forms
- Sketching of a given object proportionately & in a visually appealing manner
AKTU UPSEE B.Arch Admit Card 2020
The hall ticket will available soon on the official website prior to the exam date. The postulants who applied for the entrance exam should have the AKTU UPSEE B.Arch Hall Ticket 2020 compulsory to appear for the entrance exam. The candidates will not be allowed to write the entrance exam without it. The university uploads the call letter on the main portal two weeks before the exam date. The applicants using their application id and date of birth need to download the hall ticket. The aspirants can get the venue details, exam time and date from the admit card. The postulants should carry the entry card along with id proof to the exam hall. UPSEE AKTU Admit Card 2020 will release in the month of March 2020.
UPSEE B.Arch 2020 Entrance Test Result
The university will announce the UPTU UPSEE Results 2020 only on the official web portal. The people who attempted the entrance exam will be eagerly searching for the result from the main portal after the declaration of the result. For the students searching for the result, we will declare the latest information on the result. Most probably result will available in the month of May/ June 2020. The result can download by using hall ticket number and date of birth from the main portal. We will update the information about the AKTU B.Arch Result Date & links once the exam is completed. The applicants who are selected the entrance exam those can call for the UPSEE B.Arch Counseling 2020. The counseling date will update shortly on the official website.
For more details about Uttar Pradesh State, Entrance Examination B.Arch will update shortly in this article so, participants need to touch with us.