UPSEE 4th Counseling Letter 2019: UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam) details had recently conducted by the AKTU (Abdul Kalam Technological University). AKTU has conducted the entrance exam on 21st April 2019 for B.Tech/ Engineering Courses. The aspirants who qualified in the exam were called for the counseling. Through this counseling procedure, only aspirants will get admissions into the institutes/Universities they willing to take admissions. The Board had started the counseling form in June 2019. These AKTU UPSEE Counselling 2019 are going to end in the month of Aug 2019. In this article, we are providing all the details about AKTU UPSEE B.Tech Admission 2019 such as counseling schedule, choice fill, seat allotment letter, etc. Participated candidates can check the official website for more latest updates.
This counseling is going to held in five stages. The vacant seats in Government Colleges will fill by spot counseling. The interested aspirant who wants to know more details can follow the further post. Below here we are giving you further information about the counseling schedule and seat allotment.
UPSEE 4th Counseling Letter 2019
For the convenience of the candidates below here, we are giving you the complete counseling procedure. This makes applicants easy to understand the details about counseling will be done after the declaration of results for taking admissions. Already three rounds of counseling done successfully. Now the University is going to take the Fourth round of counseling.
Brief Details about AKTU UPSEE Counselling 2019
|Name of the University||Abdul Kalam Technological University|
|Admission for||Under Graduate Courses|
|Name of the courses||B.Tech, B.Arch|
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam- UPSEE|
|Article about||UPSEE Fourth Counselling|
|AKTU UPSEE Exam Date||21st April 2019|
|Declaration of the Result||Declared Soon|
In this round candidates will have to select the colleges in which they want to take admission. For this, a booklet will be given to the students which contain details of various colleges/Institutes at the center of counseling. Then after this candidates documents will be verified by the counseling department at the counseling center.
Depositing of the fee for Security:
After the allotment of the seat to the candidates, they must have to pay the security deposit of admission of the amount of Rs. 20,000/- for GEN/ OBC & Rs. 12000/- for SC/ ST. This fee should be paid as DD Demand draft which should be paid in favor of Finance Officer, UPTU, Lucknow Payable at City Branch of Verification/ Counseling Center. This is the nonrefundable fee. Then a PIN will be sent to the candidates which will generate by the NIC and Communicate through the SMS to the mobile numbers of the aspirants which they have submitted while applying.
UPSEE 4th Round Seat Allocation 2019
Candidates who are allotted with the seats must have to reach the colleges on time and given the date without fail. If any candidate fails to report the college on the date, their admission will cancel. they will not get another chance to attend the counseling. Candidates need to carry their documents which they have carried at the time document verification. Those documents will be again verified at the college.
Important Dates to Remember for UPSEE IV Round 2019
- Registration, Payment of Registration Fee and Uploading of Documents: June 2019
- Verification of the Document: In July 2019
- Choice Filling and choice locking: July 2019
- Result for Seat Allotment: In July 2019
- Online Willingness: July 2019
Important Dates on VI Round 2019
- Registration, Payment of Registration Fee, Uploading of Documents & Document verification: July 2019
- Filling choices and choice lockings: July/ Aug 2019
- Results for Seat Allotment: Aug 2019
- Online Willingness: In Aug 2019
- Reporting at the Allotted center: Aug 2019
Important dates for counseling 2019 Counseling for AKTU:
- 4th Round Registration, payment of Registration Fee and Uploading of Document: July 2019
- IV Round Online Document Verification at centralized Verification Center: July 2019
- Fourth Round Choice filling: In July 2019
- 4th Round Choice Locking: July 2019
- Fourth Round of seat allotment Result: July 2019
- IV Round of online Willingness by the student: In July 2019
- Downloading of Provisional allotment letter and Physical Reporting at Institute: July 2019
- Vacancy Details by Institute on ERP: July 2019
- Fifth Round Registration, payment of Registration Fee and Uploading of Document –July 2019
- 5th Round Online Document Verification at centralized Verification Center July 2019
- V Round Choice filling: July/ Aug 2019
- 5th Round Choice Locking July/ Aug 2019
- Fifth Round of seat allotment Result July/ Aug 2019
- 5th Round of online Willingness by the student Aug 2019
- Downloading of Provisional allotment letter and Physical Reporting at Institute: Aug 2019.
AKTU UPSEE 4th Counselling Letter 2019
Candidates who are going to attend the fourth round of counseling of AKTU for taking admissions into the University can download their Counseling Letters. These letters will be available on the official’s web of the University only. By providing the generated PIN number or registration number aspirants can get their call letters for counseling.
Official Web portal is www.upsee.nic.in
All the participated candidates can check the official website for more latest updates.