Know UPSC CMS Admit card, Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017. UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has recently published the notification of conducting Combined Medical Services (CMS) for recruiting the candidates for the post of Assistant Medical Officer for a particular Division and Junior scale posts in Health Service department. The recruitment is for many Posts in Health Department. UPSC releases the notifications every year for recruiting eligible Candidates for Different posts. Online registration of upsc cms 2017 has already started from 26th April 2017. Interested candidates can fill the Application form from 26th April 2017 to 19th may,2017. Details regarding the posts i.e age, Qualification, the process of selection, Fees mentioned below.
Key Details of UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017
- Total Vacancy : soon updated
- Exam Name: CMS 2017 (Combined Medical Services)
Name of Posts Under CMS UPSC 2017 to be held:
- Recruitment of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer
- AMO (Assistant Medical Officer)
- Junior Scale Post in Central Health Services.
- Grade 2 General Duty Medical Officer.
- Age Criteria: Candidates Should not be more than 32 yrs. As on 1st Jan 2017. Age relaxation is applicable
- Qualification Details : Candidates applying for this posts must have MBBS Degree.
- The process of selection: Candidates have to undergo 4 rounds of this Post i.e Written Exam, Interview, Personality Test of the Candidates & Medical Test.
- Fees (According To Previous years): Candidates have to pay 200 Bucks in State Bank Of India by cash or can use Facility of Net Banking of SBI. The candidates can also pay the fees by using Master, online Debit or Credit card.
- Application Procedure: Interested Candidates can also visit the website of UPSC to apply online. The windows for applying online will be open from 26th April 2017 to 19th may 2017.
Process To Download UPSC CMS Online Admit Card 2017
- Log in to the official web portal of upsc from below link
- Click on admit card of upsc cms 2017 link and snap it
- Then enter Registration number of upsc cms 2017 to start viewing admit card of cms
Click me download admit card of upsc medical services 2017 online
Enter here to get syllabus of upsc cms 2017 from official website
Important Dates of UPS CMS 2017
- Start Date: 26th April 2017.
- Exam Date: 13th August 2017.
- Last Date : 19th May 2017.
UPSC CMS Pattern Of Exam 2017
CMS Exam is conducted in 2 parts. Part 1 consists of written examination of 500 Mark. Written exam of upsc cms 2017 is conducted in 2 papers each carrying 250 marks, 0.30 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.Duration of each paper is 2 hours ( 120 min).