UP Group D (Anusevak & Farrash) Sachivalaya Call Letter 2019: Secretariat Administration Department Uttar Pradesh is going to release recruitment notification for Anusevak & Farrah Posts. Those candidates who are looking job opportunity for Secretariat (Sachivalaya), good news for him because Uttar Pradesh Secretariat (Sachivalaya) is going to recruit the Group D vacancy for the post of Anusevak & Farrash. UP Group D Call Letter 2019 will available soon in the official website. So those students who are interested in this vacancy they can read the recruitment notification from the official website and after the reading of notification, they can apply through online mode from the official website of Uttar Pradesh Secretariat (Sachivalaya). For more details regarding this vacancy like as educational qualification, admit card, exam pattern, a syllabus is given below here.
UP Group D (Anusevak & Farrash) Sachivalaya Call Letter 2019 Exam Date
Secretariat Administration Department Uttar Pradesh is going to conduct the written examination for Anusevak & Farrash Posts. Uttar Pradesh has invited online application form through online mode before the last date. UP Group D Application Form 2019 will available on the official web portal. The people who have applied for the post those can download the UP Group D Admit Card 2019 from the official website prior to the exam date. The exam date will intimate shortly on the official website. The aspirants who are searching for the UP Anusevak Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern will available given below here. For complete details about UP Anusevak & Farrash Notification 2019 to refer given article.
Details about UP Group D Secretariat (Sachivalaya) Recruitment 2019
|Secretariat Administration Department Uttar Pradesh
|Number of Positions
|Name of the Post
|Anusevak & Farrah Posts.
|UP Group D Call Letter
|Admit Card issuing date
Eligibility criteria for UP Group D Secretariat (Sachivalaya) Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification- Candidates should have passed 5th class from any recognized university or board.
Age Limit- Candidates should have age between 18-40 years as on 01/07/2015. Age relaxation for reserved categories will be applicable as per Govt rule.
Application Fee- There is no any type of application fee for any categories for this post.
Selection Procedure in Group D 2019
Candidates will be selected based on the performance of written test and personal interview.
UP Group D Admit Card 2019
The aspirants who are going to participate in the written examination can check the admit card from the web portal. UP Group D Sachivalaya Call Letter 2019 will available shortly in the official main link. All the job hunters must bring original id proof along with hall ticket to the examination hall. Details about written examination such as exam time, exam date exam center will available on the hall ticket. UP Secretariat Farrash Call Letter 2019 can download by using the registration number and password/ date of birth from the main link. The people unaware of downloading the hall ticket from the official main portal can follow the article. Postulants must have to download this admit card before the examination date. The call letter/ call letter download process is given below here.
Download~ UP Secretariat Farrash Admit Card 2019
The contestants who have applied for the post those can check and download the admit card from the official web link prior to to the exam date. Here we are sharing easy steps to download the admit card.
- Candidates can check the official website of UP Secretariat.
- Search for the UP Group D Anusevak Admit Card 2019 on the main page.
- Click on the call letter link
- Put the asked fields like application number and date of birth, and required details.
- Click on the submit button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the call letter/ admit card and take a hard copy.
- Job seekers must carry hall ticket along with original id proof along to the examination hall.
Download Here the admit card of UP Group D soon.
UP Group D Anusevak Exam Pattern 2019
- The written exam will be conducted in English only.
- The exam will contain object type/ multiple choice question paper
- Duration of time is 2 hours
- The questions will be asked from 4 different subjects like General Mathematics, Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, Language Comprehension.
- Focus on Area
- Arithmetic & Statistics
- Economic Scene
- General Polity including Indian Constitution & Scientific Research
- Questions on analogies
- Space visualization
- Similarities and differences
- Arithmetical number series
- Decision Making
- Discriminating observation
- Visual memory
- Verbal and figure classification
- Relationship concepts
- Non-verbal series etc.
- Subject-verb agreement
- Error Correction/ recognition
- Sentences Rearrangement
- Synonyms and antonyms usage
- Answering questions based on the unseen passage
- Proficiency in the language.
- Vocabulary & grammar
- Fill in the blanks with articles etc.,
UP Group D Result 2019
The result declaration date will publish shortly in the official main link. The contestants who attempted in the written exam those can check the result from the main portal after the announcement of the result. The UP Sanchivalaya Result 2019 can download by using the application number and date of birth from the main portal. The people who are waiting for the result will intimate shortly on the main page. Candidates can also check UPSSSC Secretariat Cutoff Marks 2019 on the official web portal.
To keep visiting our official website.