TSPSC Civil Engg Application 2023 Syllabus & Expected Cut Off: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is going to release recruitment for various vacancies of Civil Engineering Posts. The Government of Telangana has released the first notification which has been released. The official Civil Engineer notification has been released on the official website that is www.tspsc.gov.in and the syllabus for the examination has been uploaded in the official website/ web portal. The total number of civil-engineering posts in Civil Engineering. But currently, the recruitment is going to be held for vacant posts in total five departments. For more details about TSPSC Civil Engineering Notification 2023 such as the application process, application dates, eligibility criteria, call letter, merit list, exam pattern, syllabus to refer the given article.
Telangana PSC Civil Engineering Notification 2023 Application Form
- Telangana PSC Civil Engineering Notification 2023 Application Form
- Brief Details about TSPSC Civil Engineering Notification 2023
- Eligibility Criteria for Telangana PSC Civil Engineering Notification 2023
- TSPSC Civil Engineering Application Dates 2023
- Telangana PSC Civil Engineering ApplyOnline 2023
- TSPSC Civil Engineering Exam Pattern 2023
- Syllabus for TSPSC Civil Engineering 2023
- TSPSC Civil Engineering Cutoff Marks 2023
Telangana State PSC is going to publish recruitment notification 2023 for various vacancies in Civil Engineering. This official conducts the various examinations for the candidates for the vacancies of various government jobs. The applicants who are searching for the latest government job in Telangana can grab this best chance. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode before the last date. Participants can check TSPSC Civil Engineering Eligibility 2023 to refer given article. The aspirants who are looking for the TSPSC Civil Engineering Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern will available on this page. The people who attempted the written exam can download the TSPSC AEE Cutoff Marks 2023 on the official website. Candidates can need to stay in touch with this main portal for more latest updates.
Brief Details about TSPSC Civil Engineering Notification 2023
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission- TSPSC|
|Name of the Posts||Civil Engineering|
|Number of Positions||Various Posts|
|Location of Job||Telangana|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Article about||Application Form & Syllabus, Cutoff Marks|
|Application Dates||Available Soon|
|TSPSC Civil Engineering Exam Date||Updated Soon|
Name of the Posts:
- Rural Water Supply
- Public Health
- Irrigation and CAD
- R & B
- Municipality Department
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana PSC Civil Engineering Notification 2023
The BE/ B.Tech from Civil Engineering is mandatory. It must be done from the recognized university. The Candidates must possess in the above Educational Qualification.
Details regarding the Mode of Examination for TSPSC:
The exam will be held in the Online method by Telangana PSC for the post of Civil Engineering. like previous years it’s not in the offline mode
Application Fees Details:
Applicants have to register in the ” TSPSC – One-time” system and after the completion of the process of registration. Candidates have to pay the fee which is mentioned in the official notification. In order to know the Application fee for the Telangana, AEE exam one has to refer to the official website.
The Pay scale for ts assistant executive engineers is around Rs.37,100 to Rs.91,450 as per the official sources.
Details regarding the Age-Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH :
Applicants whoever registered for the exam should Possess a maximum age of 44 years as on date of 1st of July 2023.
The Process of Selection:
The selection will base on
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview
TSPSC Civil Engineering Application Dates 2023
- Date of Online Application: Updated Soon
- Last Date for Online Application: Intimated Soon
- The TSPSC AEE Civil Engineering examination date: Notified Soon
- Declaration of the merit list: Declared Soon
Telangana PSC Civil Engineering ApplyOnline 2023
Interested and eligible students can apply through online mode before the last date. The application process will available given below here.
- Candidates can need to open the official website of TSPSC
- Search the TSPSC Civil Engineering Apply Online 2023 open it.
- Read the official notification and make registration by valid email id, mobile numbers, and password.
- Click on the application form link & read the instruction carefully
- Fill the complete application form with the correct data.
- Insert a required scanned pass Photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee by online mode as per category wise
- Recheck the filled form and hit on submit option
- Take a hard copy of the application form.
Click me to fill the online application of TSPSC 2023
TSPSC Civil Engineering Exam Pattern 2023
|Written Examination||No of Questions||Duration of Time||Max Marks|
|Paper -1||General Abilities & General Studies||150 questions||150 mins||for 150 marks|
|Paper -2||Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering (Degree Level)||150||150||300|
Syllabus for TSPSC Civil Engineering 2023
- Building Materials & Construction
- RCC & Steel Structures
- The strength of materials & Theory of Structures
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulics
- Transportation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Estimation, Costing & Construction Management
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering
TSPSC Civil Engineering Cutoff Marks 2023
The Telangana Civil Engg Cutoff 2023 will declare on the official web portal. The cutoff marks for the selection of the above posts are declared on the basis of the number of aspirants, previous vacancies, total vacancies, reservation & others. The aspirants who are satisfying the cutoff marks in the exam only qualified for the written examination. By comparing the cut-off marks & the exam merit list applicants can get a merit list. The cutoff marks for the selection released after the announcement of the merit list. The contenders can check the below article for the expected and previous details of the cutoff marks.
Category Wise Cutoff Marks:
|Categories||Cutoff Marks 2023|
|Other Backward Classes||292|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||254|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||222|
Download here the official notification of TSPSC Civil Engineering 2023