TSPSC AEE (Asst Exe Engg) Civil Exam Hall Ticket 2017 Download
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of the Assistant Engineer Executive (AEE) for Civil 2017. Many eligible and interested candidates had applied through online mode. The candidates applied for the TSPSC AEE(Civil) Notification 2017 can have the selection of written test & Interview. The aspirants can check the Telangana AEE (Civil) Exam Dates on the website. All the applicants can prepare well for the exam by using the details of syllabus, exam pattern & etc mentioned in below. The contenders going to appear for the exams can check the admit card on the official site. Without the admit card contenders eliminated from the selection. The available dates of the TSPSC AEE (Civil) Admit Card intimated in our web portal. The Applicants can follow the below article for latest updated information.
Released Date of TSPSC AEE(Civil) Admit Card 2017
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is going to conduct the examination for Assistant Engineer Executive (AEE) Civil August 2017. Before conducting of exam it will release the admit card on its official website. Applicants to be informed that, must carry an original identity proof issued by Govt of India in the examination hall. After the download of admit card they will start their study according to the syllabus, exam pattern and previous years question papers. After the exam candidate will search the TSPSC AEE(Civil) Result 2017 on various sites.
Telangana PSC AEE Civil Exam Dates 2017
|Organisation Name||Teangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer Executive (AEE) Civil|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview(Oral Test)|
|TSPSC AEE Civil Exam Dates||August 2017|
|Arti le CAtegory||TSPSC Asst Exe Engg Admit Card|
|Official Website Address||www.tspsc.gov.in|
TSPSC Asst Executive Engg Civil Exam Pattern 2017
|Part A: Written Exam||Number of Questions||Max.Marks||Duration|
|Part 1: General Studies & General Abilioty||150||150||150|
|Part 2: Civil Engineering(Degree Level)||150||300||150|
|Part B: Interview||50|
Topics for TSPSC AEE (CIVIL) Syllabus 2017
Syllabus for General Studies & General Ability –
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard)
AEE Syllabus for Civil Engineer –
- Building Materials and Construction
- Strength of Materials and Theory Of Structures
- Rcc & Steel Structures
- Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulics
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Estimation, Costing & Construction Management
Check the TSPSC AEE (Civil) Exam Syllabus 2017 (Page Number 14, 15 & 16)
Procedure to Download TSPSC AEE (Civil) Admit Card 2017
The contenders can follow the steps mentioned below to download the admit card from the website. The releasing date of the admit card intimated in our article.
- Visit the official website first.
- Click on the hall ticket link on the home page.
- Select the related link based on the post.
- Enter the registration number, name & other details.
- Click on the submit option & download the hall ticket for the exam.
Note: All the applicants can carry a government photo identity proof for the exam along with the admit card.
Click Here to Download TSPSC AEE (Civil) Exam Hall Ticket 2017