TS ECET Cut Off 2020 Passing/ Qualifying Marks: The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad, Telangana has conducted the ECET (Engineering Common Entrance Test) in July. The TS ECET conducted for the admissions for the B.Tech & B.Pharmacy courses. Every year a large number of candidates appear for the TS ECET Notification. The aspirants appeared for the selection can get the Telangana ECET Cutoff 2020 in the below article. The applicants can go through the last year cutoff marks to know the passing marks for mains examination. The aspirants need to go through the TS ECET Expected Cutoff 2020 before appearing for the exam. The applicants searching for the Telangana ECET Result 2019 declare shortly on the official website.
TS ECET Cut Off 2020
The Telangana board has recently released the notification for Admission of Engineering Courses. The TS ECET conducts in the month of July. The JNTU Hyderabad has offered B.Tech, B.Pharm, M.Tech, M.Pharm & Diploma Courses. This TS exam is held to help the candidates, to get admission in engineering. The contenders get the TS ECET Passing Marks 2020 few days after the completion of the ECET. The contenders need to download the category wise like cutoff form the website. For more details about Telangana ECET Cutoff Marks, expected cutoff, passing/qualifying marks, TS ECET Counseling, seat allotment available in the article. The candidates need to stay in touch with this main portal for more latest updates.
TS ECET Cut Off 2020 Details
|Name of the University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Exam Name||Engineering Common Entrance Test- ECET|
|Admission for||Engineering Courses|
|Name of the Courses||B.Tech & B.Pharmacy|
|TS ECET 2020 Exam Date||4th July 2020|
|Declaration Date of TS ECET 2020 Result||Update Soon|
|Article Category||TS ECET 2020 Cut Off Marks|
TS ECET Cut Off Marks 2020 OC BC SC ST
The applicants appear in the ECET need to check the cutoff marks on the main web portal. The aspirants satisfying the cutoff marks will only have a chance to pass the ECET. The applicants will get the cutoff marks a few days after the completion of the ECET. The TS ECET Cut Off 2020 may release in the month of July. The cutoff marks base on category wise, the number of students, the total number of candidates appear in the exam, previous year cutoff marks release on the website updates our website. The aspirants need to download the category wise like General, OBC, SC, ST, PWD category TS ECET Expected Cutoff 2020 form the official main portal. The Previous year cutoff marks update on the official website.
Exam Pattern of TS ECET 2020
- The exam will contain Objective Type/ Mulitple Choice question paper.
- Exam Pattern is different for diploma holders & for B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders.
- The question paper will consist of 200 marks.
- Duration of time 3 hours.
For Engineering Stream:
|S.No||Topic Name||Maximum Marks|
|4||Technical Subject (Separate for each Branch)||100|
B.Sc (Mathematics) Stream:
|S.No||Subject Name||Maximum Marks|
|S.No.||Subject Name||Maximum Marks|
TS ECET Syllabus 2020 PDF
For TS B.Tech Entrance Exam Syllabus:
- Analytical Geometry
- Differential Equations
- Complex Numbers
- Differentiation & Integration
Syllabus for Chemistry:
- Chemical Bonding.
- Atomic Structure
- Acids, Bases & Solutions.
- Water Technology.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Water Technology
Topics in Physics:
- Modern Physics
- Kinematics and Friction
- Heat & Thermodynamics
- Work, Power, and Energy.
- Elements of Vectors
- Units and Dimensions
- Simple Harmonic motion & Acoustics
Mechanical Engineering Syllabus:
- Automobile Engineering.
- Workshop Technology.
- Steam Boilers, Turbines & Nozzles.
- Hydraulic Machines and Pneumatics.
- Engineering Materials & Solid Mechanics.
- Industrial Management and Engineering
- Welding, Forging, Foundry and Conventions in drawing.
Civil Engineering Syllabus:
- Theory of Structures
- The strength of Materials.
- Irrigation Engineering
- Reinforced Concrete Structures
Syllabus for Electrical & Electronics Engineering:
- A.C & D.C Machines.
- Micro Controller
- A.C. Circuits And Transformers.
- Electric Traction.
- Basic Electrical Engineering.
- Power Electronics
- Batteries & Measuring Instruments.
- Power System Generation & Protection
- Electrical Estimation
- Basic Electronics & Digital Electronics
TS ECET Electronics & Communication Engineering Syllabus:
- Circuit Theory.
- Digital Electronics.
- Audio Video Systems.
- Microcontrollers and Microprocessors.
- Communication Systems.
- Electronic Measuring Instruments.
- Industrial and Power Electronics.
- Electronic Devices and Circuits.
- Advanced Communication Systems.
- Data Communications and Computer Networks.
Computer Science Engineering Syllabus:
- Java Programming
- C and Data Structures.
- Internet Programming.
- Operating Systems.
- Computer Networks & Organization
- Object-Oriented Programming Through C++.
- Digital Electronics & Microprocessors
Ceramic Technology Syllabus:
- Enamels and Glazes.
- Cement Technology.
- Glass Technology.
- Advanced Ceramics.
- Fuels, Furnaces & Pyrometry.
- Geology and Mineralogy of Ceramic Raw Materials.
- White Ware & Heavy Clay Ware.
Syllabus in Chemical Engineering:
- Heat Transfer
- Fluid mechanics.
- Mass Transfer
- Material Technology.
- Mechanical unit operations.
- Chemical process principles.
- Inorganic Chemical Technology.
- Organic Chemical Technology.
- Energy Technology & Plant Operation.
- Instrumentation & Process control.
- Thermodynamics and Reaction Engineering.
- Environmental Studies and Pollution Control Engineering.
Metallurgical Engineering Syllabus:
- Elementary Principles of Metallurgy.
- Material Testing.
- Foundry Technology.
- Mechanical Metallurgy.
- Physical Metallurgy.
- Welding Technology.
- Fuels, Refractories, and Pyrometry.
- Metallurgical Thermodynamics.
- Heat Treatment Technology.
- Ferrous Extractive Metallurgy.
- Non-Ferrous Extractive Metallurgy.
Syllabus in Mining Engineering:
- Mining Geology.
- Mine Surveying.
- Elements of Mining.
- Mine Environmental Engineering – 1 & 2.
- Methods of Working Metal.
- Mining Machinery – 1 & 2.
- Methods of Working – Coal.
- Methods of Working Meta
- Enzyme Engineering.
- Genetics and Cell Biology.
- Plant Bio-Technology.
- Basic Industrial Biotechnology.
- Bio-Reactor Engineering.
- Animal Bio-Technology.
- Molecular Biology – Genetic Engineering.
Syllabus in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering:
- Digital Electronics.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Industrial electronics and control engineering.
- Process Control.
- Micro controller & PLCs.
- Process Instrumentation.
- Electronic Measuring Instruments.
- Communications and Linear IC Applications.
- Analytical and Biomedical instrumentation.
For B.Pharmacy Entrance Test Syllabus:
Syllabus in Pharmaceutics Section:
- Pharmaceutics – I.
- For Pharmaceutics – II.
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence.
Pharmaceutical Chemistry Syllabus:
- Clinical & Biochemistry Pathology.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry – I.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry – II.
Syllabus for Pharmacognosy:
- Hospital Pharmacy & Clinical Pharmacy.
- Pharmacology and Toxicology.
- Drug Store & Business Management.
- Health Education
- Human Anatomy & Physiology.
- Community Pharmacy subjects.
TS ECET (B.Sc. Mathematics) Entrance Syllabus:
- Higher-Order Linear Differential Equations.
- Elements of Number Theory.
- Vector Differentiation & Integration
- Binary Operations
- Cyclic Groups
- Plane & Sphere.
- Normal Subgroups and Factor Groups.
- Real Numbers.
- Sequences and Series.
- Vector Spaces.
- Systems of Linear Equations
- Linear Transformations and Matrices.
- First Order & First-degree Differential Equations
Syllabus in Analytical Ability:
- Coding & Decoding Problems
- Data Sufficiency.
- Sequences and Series.
- Data Analysis
- Date, Time and Arrangement Problems.
Communicative English Syllabus:
- Error Analysis
- Reading Comprehension
- Functional English
- Rearrangement of Parts in Sentences.
To get more details about entrance exam pattern and syllabus to check official notice given below link.
TS ECET Result 2020 Date
The candidates appear in the entrance exam can download the result from the web link after the declaration of the result. The aspirants waiting for the Telangana State ECET Result 2020 announced on the official main site. Most probably ECET result available in the month of June/ July 2020. The result can download by using hall ticket number and date of birth/ password from the official web portal. The TS ECET Score Card 2020 update the official web portal 1 or 2 months after the entrance examination. The declaring date of TS ECET 2020 Results notifies on the main website. The result download process is given below here.
Steps to Download TS ECET Rank Card 2020
The students participated in the entrance exam can download the result from the web portal. Here we providing simple steps to download Telangana State ECET Results.
- Log on to the official website of JNTUH
- Search for the link named TS Engineering CET Result 2020 on the homepage.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Fill the details like registration number, password/ date of birth & asked fields.
- Click on the submit option.
- The TS ECET Result 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Download the result & take a print out for further references.
TS ECET Counseling Schedule 2020
The aspirants qualified for the Engineering Common Entrance Test are curiously looking for counseling dates will be updated. The officials released the TS ECET Counselling 2020 on the web portal. Applicants can check the web page for counseling details. The aspirants will submit the original documents at the time of counseling. The TS ECET Counselling Dates 2020 conduct on prescribed dates. Postulants need to stay with our pages for more updates.