Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Application 2024-25: The SR Jindal Foundation has all set to provide Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2024. The Sitaram Jindal Scholarship is provided to physically disabled and meritorious students. The Jindal Scholarship is financial support for candidates to pursue higher studies. The association SR Jindal Scholarship 2024 is issued for Intermediate, Graduation and Post Graduation students. The Jindal Scholarship Applications 2024 will start in the second week of September 2024. The Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Application Dates 2024 will be intimate on our web portal. Contenders going to apply for the Scholarship need to check the Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Eligibility 2024 on the official site. For applicants, we have provided a link below to apply for the scholarship. Partyicpatsnta to know the SR Jindal Scholarship Amount details can give a glance to the below article.
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Application 2024-25
The Sitaram Jindal Foundation was set up by Dr. Sitaram Jindal and was instituted in 1969. The Jindal Foundation is a charitable organization in Bangalore that started to help with the moral and social upliftment of the weaker sections of the society. The main aim of providing the Sitaram Jindal Scholarship is to provide education for the financial weekly students. Even physically disabled and meritorious students want to pursue further education like Graduation, Post Graduation etc. Now the foundation had set up a number of educational institutions, NGOs, hospitals known as Jindal Naturecure Institute (JNI), Bangalore. To apply for the scholarship the aspirants need to meet the Jindal Scholarship Eligibility Criteria mentioned on the official site. Applicants to know more updates of the scholarship can go through the below article.
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Application 2024 Notification
|Name of the Foundation||Sitaram Jindal Foundation|
|Scholarship Name||Sitaram Jindal Scholarship|
|Provided for||11th & 12th Class, Degree and Post Graduation|
|Applications Date||September 2024|
|Assortment Process||Based on Marks scored in last Class|
|Article Category||Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Application|
|Official Web Page||www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org|
Category Wise Jindal Scholarship 2024 Details
The association had decided the Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2024-25 scheme into five categories know A B C D E. The categories are made on basis of the education of the candidate.
|Name of the Category||Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme|
|A||11th & 12th Classes of Govt. and Govt. Aided Colleges|
|B||Govt. & Govt. Aided ITIs / Private ITIs|
|C||Graduate and Post Graduate Courses|
|E||Engineering & Medicine Courses|
Eligibility for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2024
- The Category ‘A’ & ‘B’ aspirants need to submit the certified photocopy of BPL Card or Income Certificate of family income on per annum basis with Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2024. An income Certificate is not necessary for orphans and the death certificate of his/her parents.
- The Category C, D, & E students applying for the scholarship their a family income that should not exceed Rs.4.00 lakh per year and Certificate issued by the Employer.
- For all others, categories aspirants family income should not exceed more than Rs. 2.50 lakhs per year. The aspirants need to submit the Income Certificate. If the income certificate is in any language other than Hindi or English then the certificate should be translated copy in English or Hindi duly certified by the Principal / Authorized Signatory and submit.
|Category||Class of the Student||Minimum Percentage of Marks Required|
|A||The Students studying in Class 11-12||Boys need to have maximum 60% marks and girls should have 50 % marks in the 10th or 11th class.|
Eligible ITI Trades
|Boys applying for the scholarship need to have 50% and girls should possess 40%,|
|Other state Boys need to possess 65% in Degree of PG and Girls of 60 % marks.
Karnataka and WB Boys need have a minimum 70 % marks and girls- 60% in academics
|D||Diploma Courses||The Boys need to have maximum 65% and Girls-55% in Diploma.|
in Medical or Engineering
|Karnataka & WB Boys with 70% and girls with Girls-65% marks in the Post-Graduation
Other state Boys with 65% and Girl with 55% marks in academics
SR Jindal Scholarship Amount Per Month 2024
|Name of the Category||Amount (Rs. per month)|
and West Bengal
(Govt. & Govt.
|Rs.800/-Rs.1000/-||Rs. 800/-Rs. 600/-|
|Rs. 1000/-Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 1000/-Rs. 800/-|
|E||Rs. 2000/-Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 1500/-Rs. 1300/-|
staying in the hostel
|–||Rs. 500/-Rs. 1000/-|
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2024 ~ Apply Online
Once the scholarship notification has been released the aspirants will be searching for the application form on various sites. There are two processes to apply for the Sitaram Jindal Scholarship. One is online and another is the offline process. Below we have provided both the process. The students can check both processes and applications for the Sitaram Jindal Scholarship. Even aspirants will be feeling difficult in finding the application form. So here we have provided a link to apply for the Sitaram Jindal Scholarship. Even students can follow the below simple process.
- Aspirants need to open the official web page.
- Select the Apply for Scholarship link.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Login the page with ID and Password.
- Then fill the application form.
- Attach the below documents.
- Click on SUbmit.
- Take print out of the application for references.
Note: If students do not have ID can create on the same page.
Offline Process of Filling Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Application:
- The contenders need to download the PDF file of the application and fill out the details.
- Then students need to attach the below document. Send it to the Sitaram Jindal foundation before the last date.
Documents for SR Jindal Scholarship 2024
- SSLC/HSC Marks Card
- The last examination passed.
- income certificate
- Merit certificate
- Certificate regarding fees paid
- For hostellers, a certificate from the Warden or owner of the private accommodation
- Physically challenged, the certificate from competent authority.
- For widows and Ex-servicemen: i) PPO ii) Ex-servicemen Widow I-Card iii) Relationship Dependency Certificate
SR Jindal Scholarship Selection Process:
- The association will provide the scholarship for the students on basis of last year’s academic marks.
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Renewal 2024
The students will get the scholarship every year from the bank according. The foundation will release the renewal Forms on the official site. The contender needs to submit the latest academic year mark sheet and renew the scholarship. Applicants can visit the official site to learn about the renewal process. We hope the applicants have got enough details of the article here. Applicants to know more updates of the article can follow our web portal regularly. For students, we will mention the latest details of the article here. Even aspirants can comment below to know details regarding the Sitaram Jindal Scholarship.