RSMSSB JA Salary: Here is a notice for the aspirants who applied for the Rajasthan Jr Assistant Recruitment. The Rajasthan board authorities released for Jr Assistant and Lower Division Clerk notification. The candidates who have the eligibility and interest all applied for the RSMSSB LDC Online Application form before the last date. The recruitment application form will be available soon in the main portal. The RSMSSB Junior Assistant Selection Process is a written exam and Hindi & English Typing Speed Test. The recruitment authorities also conducted the Rajasthan Clerk Written Exam. According to the official page this year many candidates attend the written exam.
The aspirants who appeared in the exam all check the RSMSSB JA Exam merit list through the state board official page. The aspirants who applied and attend the exam all waiting for the Rajasthan Clerk Pay Scale. The recruitment candidates want to check the details is the salary, allowances for the posts, RSMSSB Jr Assistant Promotions and other details can follow the below article.
RSMSSB JA/Clerk Salary, Working Hours & Promotions
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) is every year conducts the many recruitment processes to fill the many vacancies in the Rajasthan SMSSB. Every year many candidates applied the RSMSSB recruitment notifications and many of the candidates also get the job in the RSMSSB. Now this year also the board released the Rajasthan Lowe Division Clerk Notification for JA/ Clerk Posts in the Rajasthan State. The interested candidates applied the recruitment registration form and attend the exam. The board also released the RSMSSB JA Gen OBC SC ST Cutoff Marks on its web page. The aspirants who qualified in the exam all can check the RSMSSB Junior Assistant and Clerk Work Culture on various web pages.
The state board authorities released the Rajasthan Junior Assistant Salay Structure details on its web page. The authorities issue the RSMSSB Clerk Post Allowances on its page. The contenders who pass the written exam all looking for the RSMSSB JA Working Hours, job profile, and allowances on the various portal.
Details of Rajasthan Junior Assistant/LDC Working Hours
|Name of the Organisation||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant (JA), Lower Division Clerk|
|Application Dates||Intimated Soon|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Exam Date||Intimated Soon|
|Answer Key Date||One week after the written test|
|merit list Release Date||Updated Soon|
|Article Category||RSMSSB JA/Clerk Salary|
|Official Web Page||www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in|
Rajasthan JA/Clerk Salary Details
The aspirants who applied for the recruitment notification are all waiting for the post wise salary details. The recruitment authorities release the post wise salary details on its page. The board released the salary details on its official page. The candidates can check the post wise pay scale on its web portal. For candidates references the Junior Assistant and Clerk posts salary details are mentioned below.
- 6th CPC Pay Scale: 5,200-20,200
- Grade Pay: 2,400
- 6th CPC Basic Pay:7,600
- 7th CPC Basic Pay: 20,800
- Salary Per Month: 29,000 – 44,000
RSMSSB Jr Assistant/Clerk Job Profile
The candidates before applying the post first check the job profile and responsibilities of the post and other details. The JA and clerk job profiles are listed below.
For Junior Assistant Job Profile:
- The Jr Assist employees are the state employees. They do the various tasks and duties related to the administration for federal or state judges.
- The main role of the JA is to manage the paper and document work related to the employee salary
- The Jr Assistant post is also part of the board recruitment & hiring the candidate for the various posts after conducting the interview.
- The Junior Assistant role is similar to the supervisor of the officer.
Raj Lower Division Clerk Job Profile:
- The main responsibility of the clerk is to focus on daily work and day to day operations.
- The Lower Division Clerk responsibility is to handle the date work, files, documents.
- Handling the emails and important calls from the clients and report to the officials.
Rajasthan Jr Asst/Clerk Allowances & Promotions
- House Rent Allowance (HRA): The employees are transferred from one place to another place then they will be provided house rent.
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- Medical Allowances
- Overtime Allowance (OTA)
If the candidates have any doubts about the above article please comment below we answer your questions. For more latest updates aspirants keep visiting our page.