RPSC Lecturer (Tech) Admit Card 2019: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) had recently released the Rajasthan Lecturer Vacancies 2019 on the official web page. Postulates looking for government jobs had applied for the Rajasthan Lecture Recruitment 2019 through online. Aspirants applied for the post are going to get the RPSC Lecturer Exam Dates 2019 soon on the official web page. Now the contenders are going to get the Rajasthan PSC Lecture Admit Card 2019 on the official web page. The release date of RPSC Lecture Hall Ticket 2019 will intimate on our web page. Students can download the RPSC Lecturer (Tech) Syllabus and start preparing for the written test. Contenders can go through below lines to know the brief details regarding RPSC Lecturer Cut Off 2019 updates.
RPSC Lecturer (Tech) Admit Card 2019
Rajasthan Public service Commission is responsible for every year organizing various recruitment and this year also it has conducted the recruitment of Lecturer post. Contenders want to join in government job will take part in the RPSC Recruitment through online. RPSC is a government authorized organization which works under government of Rajasthan. It is also responsible for scheduling various examinations and recruiting candidates as per the recruitment norms. Even now the association had released the RPSC Lecturer Vacancies 2019 on the official website. The lecturer vacancies will be filled on basis of written test and skill test. Contenders going to attend the written test can download the RPSC Lecturer (Tech) Hall Ticket 2019 from the official web page. Contenders can go through the below article to know the Rajasthan Lecture Syllabus, admit card, exam pattern etc details.
Information on RPSC Lecturer (Tech) Admit Card 2019
|Commission Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Post Name||School Lecturer ( Technical )|
|Number of Vacancies||various post|
|Exam Dates||Intimate Soon|
|RPSC Lecture Admit Card||Release Soon|
|Type of job||Government Job|
|Article Category||RPSC Lecture (Tech) Admit Card 2019|
Download RPSC Lecturer Tech Admit Card 2019
Contenders going to attend the exam need to have the admit card issued by the association. Aspirants will get the Rajasthan Lecture Hall Ticket 2019 one or two weeks before the examination. The release date of admit card will intimate on our web page. Contenders going to attend the exam need to have the hall ticket issued by the commission. Aspirants by using hall ticket can download the hall ticket from the official web page. Applicants going to attend the exam can use the below link to download the admit card from the official webpage. Even students can follow the below step by step process to download the admit card from the official web page.
- Candidate needs to open the official web page.
- Go To important links tab on the home page.
- Search for the RPSC Lecturer ( Tech) Admit Card 2019 link.
- After finding the link click on it.
- Enter the application number to get the hall ticket.
- The aspirants can download the admit card for exam purpose.
Rajasthan Lecture (Tech) Exam Pattern 2019
Paper- I Question Paper Pattern:
|Subject Name||Number of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|History of Rajasthan, Indian History with special emphasis on Indian National Movement||15||30||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Geography of Rajasthan, General Science & Indian Polity||15||30|
|Educational Management, Right to Education Act 2009, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan,||15||30|
|Statistics, Mathematics, Mental Ability Test, Language Ability Test: Hindi, English||20||40|
Paper- II Exam Pattern 2019:
|Subject Name||Total Number of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Teaching Learning Material, Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning||55||110||3 Hours|
|Knowledge of concerned subject at Graduation Level||10||20|
|Basic Knowledge of concerned subject at Senior Secondary Level||55||110|
|Knowledge of concerned subject at Post-Graduation Level||30||60|
RPSC Lecture ( Tech) Syllabus 2019
Students can visit the official site and download the syllabus PDF file and check the topics covered for the exam. Contenders going to attend the exam need to download the below syllabus PDF file and start preparing for the exam. Applicants should also download the model papers and check the nature of the exam paper. Contenders to know more updates of the exam model paper, syllabus etc details visit the official web page.
General Awareness & General Studies
History of Rajasthan
- Freedom Struggle of 1857 and Rajasthan.
- Ancient Indian education system and educational institutions of learning.
- Bhakti movement and cultural synthesis.
- Development of Art.
- Art and Architecture during the Mughal Period.
- Science and Literature during Mauryan and Gupta Periods.
- A rise of the Nationalist movement.
Mental Ability Test
- Blood relations.
- Data Interpretation.
- Data sufficiency.
- Construction of sequences and triangles.
- Logical Venn diagrams.
- Number ranking
- time sequence test
- mathematical operations.
- Series completion.
- Alphabetical test.
- Arithmetical reasoning.
- Cubes and dice.
- Measures Bof central tendency.
- Collection of data.
- Presentation of data.
- Graphical representation of data.
- Mean, median, mode of ungrouped and grouped data.
- Algebraic methods of solution of a pair of linear.
- Rational and irrational numbers.
- Real numbers and their decimal expansions.
- Operations on real numbers.
- Division algorithm for the polynomial.
- Use of Prepositions.
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses.
- Forming new words by using prefixes and suffixes.
- Voice: Active and Passive.
- Narration: Direct and Indirect.
- Use of Articles and Determiners.
- Verb, Agreement, Correction of sentences including subject, Antonyms.
- Confusable words.
- Poverty eradication programme.
- Youth employment programme.
- Health and Hygiene Schemes of Rajasthan.
- Atomic Energy programmes.
- Contemporary events in Science and Technology in India.]
- Chemical reactions and equations.
- Control and coordination.
- Force and laws of motion.
- Work and energy.
- Management of natural resources.
- Carbon and its compounds.
- Atoms and molecules.
- Protection of the environment.
- Heredity and evolution.
- Biodiversity and sustainable development.
- Intelligence and Creativity.
- Development of Learner.
- Development and Implication in Education.
- Individual Differences.
- Various Psychologists and their contributions to education.
- Educational Psychology Meaning,
- Scope and implications for the teacher in classroom situations.
To know more updates of the article to be in touch with our web page regularly.