REAP 2019 Application Form: Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota had recently released an admission notification for the Engineering courses. Students want to take admission in B.Tech BE B.Arch courses can apply for REAP Notification 2019 through online. Contenders will get the REAP Applications 2019 in the month of May 2019. Rajasthan 12th students after writing the JEE Mains and completing 12th exams were desperately searching for REAP application Dates 2019 on various sites. For applications, we will intimate the available dates of REAP Online Application 2019 on our web page. Contenders going to apply for the admission need to give a glance to the REAP Eligibility Criteria 2019 on our web page. Applicants to know more updates regarding the online form of REAP 2019 can give a glance to below article.
REAP 2019 Application Form Notification Apply Online
Every year the Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota had released the B.Tech B.E B.Arch courses for the admission. Even a huge number of students will take part in the examination than expected. The officials of the university release the Rajasthan Engineer Admissions 2019 on the official web page. Aspirants need to go through the notification to know the applying process of the admission. The officials of the university are planning to fill the engineer admission seats on basis of JEE Mains Score. The students qualify for the JEE Mains Exam are only eligible for the admission. Contenders want to know any details regarding admissions can give a glance to below lines.
Rajasthan Engineer Application Dates 2019
|Name of the University||Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota|
|Admission for||B.Tech, B.Arch, BE|
|Application Dates||May 2019|
|Assortment Process||JEE Mains Score|
|Article Category||REAP 2019 Application Form|
|Official Web Page||www.rtu.ac.in|
Eligibility for REAP 2019 Notification
Aspirants going to apply for the admission need to satisfy the below eligibility criteria for the admission. Contenders to know more updates regarding eligibility criteria can give a glance to official notification.
For B.Tech/B.E. Courses:
- Aspirants need to posses 10+2/12th class from Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other recognized Board or Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Aspirants need to have maximum 45% marks for General category and SC/ST/ Noncreamy layer OBC/ Noncreamy layer SBC category should have 40 % marks.
For B.Arch Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board with Mathematics by securing 50% marks in aggregate.
- Or 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Govt. with Mathematics by securing 50% marks in aggregate.
- Or International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling with not less than 50% marks in aggregate with Mathematics subject.
- NATA Score: Those applying through NATA score card, they should obtain 80 out of 200 for all categories. There is no relaxation in the minimum pass score of NATA.
- The candidates those DOB falls on or after October 01, 1994 are eligible to apply.
- SC, ST and PWD candidates should have born on or after October 01, 1989 can also apply. There is five years of age relaxation for them.
- Aspirants applying for the admission need to pay the application fee of Rs.700/-
- Students need to pay the application fee through Net Banking/ATM card/Debit card/Credit card/e-Wallet).
- The last date for payments of application fee is the second week of June 2019.
- The application fee for the Engineering admission will not be refundable nor transferable in any circumstances.
Seat Reservation For REAP 2019
|Name of the Category||Seat Reservation for the admission|
Steps To Apply for REAP Application 2019
Students going to apply for the admission will be searching for the application form on various sites. The officials of the university will release the application form in the first or second week of June/ July 2019. Contenders need to pay the application fee first and fill the application form. Aspirants want to know any details regarding application form can give a glance to the official site regularly. Once the REAP applications 2019 are released the students by using below link can fill the application form. Even students can follow the below simple steps to get the online application form.
- The aspirants who wanted to fill the form of REAP first need to open official web portal.
- Search for the notification of REAP Link and click it.
- Aspirants need to select the REAP Application 2019 link.
- Now enter all the details in the application form.
- Click on submit Button.
- Take print out of the application for references purpose.
REAP 2019 Merit List 2019
Contenders applied for the admission will get the merit list on the official site. Based on the merit list the aspirants will attend the REAP Counselling 2019 through online. The officials of the university will release the merit list within 15 to 20 days. The counseling dates will release soon on the official site. Once the REAP Counselling Dates 2019 are released we will intimate on our web page. Contenders need to visit our web page to know the merit list details. Even for students, we will intimate the latest details of the article here. The students can comment below to clear the doubts regarding admissions.