RBI Officers Previous Important (Top 10): Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) had issued the recruitment notification for the post of Officer Posts in Grade B posts. Many eligible and interested candidates had applied and also appeared in the written examination. The huge number of candidates attempted the written exam. The people who attempted the written test those can download the RBI Officers Result 2019 from the official website after declaration of the result. Now the qualified candidates in written examination preparing their Personal Interview round which is organized by RBI interviewer. Participating candidates can check RBI Officers Interview Question 2019 to refer official website. So candidates must have to know what types of questions can ask in the interview round. They don’t worried about this because here we are providing a direct link for downloading previous years question papers, which will be very helpful to candidates to facing their interview.
RBI Officers Previous Important (Top 10) Interviews Questions Download
The Reserve Bank of India was founded on April 1 of 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially settled in Calcutta but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. It recruits the candidates in various department of RBI and placed as an Officer, Assistant etc. types of vacancies. Previous examination papers will help candidates to know about the way of the exam and clear the examination. This is because the time management (TM) for solving the different questions may help you in scoring high. The previous papers which are very useful for candidates that are available on the official website of Reserve Bank of India. In this article, we are providing all the details about RBI Officers Notification 2019 such as interview questions, interview result, merit list, etc.
Details about RBI Officers Interview Questions 2019
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank Of India- RBI|
|Post Name||Officers Posts|
|No of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Article about||RBI Officers Interview Questions 2019|
|Interview Date||Intimated Soon|
Interview Tips For RBI Officers 2019
Here are some basic questions which are generally asked at the time of interview. Here is the RBI officersInterview experience of one of the RBI candidates who passed in the RBI Officers Grade B exam. The panel constituted of 4 members and they asked the following questions-
- Tell me about yourself?
- Why did you apply for this job?
- How many types of banks?
- Differentiate between cheque and DD?
- What are the functions of RBI?
- What are the co-operative banks?
- Which banks have restricted area?
- Is there any act if a cheque is bounced?
- What is Repo, Reverse Repo rate?
- What SLR, Bank Rate etc?
These are the examples of questions which are asked in the interview round. Comment below if you want to share more interview questions of RBI Officers Grade B Exam.
Top 100 RBI Officer Interviews Question 2019
- Tell us something about yourself?
- What are your hobbies?
- What do you know about your native place?
- Who is your role model and why?
- If you will be an animal in the next birth, what animal you would like to be and why?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses? How will you overcome your weakness?
- How is your field experience useful in performing this job?
- Give us one reason for why should we select you?
- What was the last book you read?
- Why do you want to join the Banking Sector?
- Do you know anything about PPP?
- Can you define SWOT?
- Define Public Expenditure?
- What is the source of government income?
- What are the departments in RBI?
- How does RBI earn its profit?
- What is net NPA? How is it calculated?
- Can you differentiate between revenue deficit & fiscal deficit?
- What is depreciation & devaluation of currency?
- Tell about NABARD & its working?
- State some points on global warming?
- What are the pros & cons of the cashless economy?
- Do you know about NPA?
- What in external debt economy?
- Do you know anything about WTO?
- What are your views on social networking sites?
- Can you differentiate between GNP & GDP?
- What do you know about consolidation fund of India?
- Do you know anything about the economic survey?
- What is internal debt management?
- Tell something about MGNREGA?
- What do you understand by financial inclusion?
- How successful is the Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan in the country?
- What is the difference between debit & credit card?
- Name the department that handles cybercrime in India?
- What do you know about PPF Account? Do you have a PPF account?
- Do you know about RBI key monetary policy rates & their current values?
- What is the latest buzz in the cricket world?
- Do you think social media has a negative impact on Indian society?
- Comment on Aam Aadmi Party?
- Define Call Money Rate?
- What are the provisions of the Lokpal & Lokayukta Amendment Bill 2016?
- Comment on ‘Make in India’ Scheme launched by the government?
- What do you know about Digital India?
- Give key differences between BSE & NSE?
- Where will the Olympics 2020 take place?
- Tell something about BRICS Summit?
- Name some alternate channels of banking?
- Tell something about E- Choupal?
- Share your views on women entrepreneurship?
- What can be done to eradicate poverty from the country?
- Tell about CTS?
- What do you know about OROP?
- How many alphanumeric numbers are there in total in a PAN Card?
- What are your views on Donald Trump’s presidential elections?
- What are cyber security threats?
- Who are investment bankers?
- How can investment in the mutual fund be beneficial?
- Define the term GDP? What is the current GDP of the country?
- Tell me something about Base Rate?
- What is portfolio investment?
- Tell something about the Indian Constitution?
- What motivates you for this job?
- Name the highest civilian award in India?
- What are the different policies of RRBs?
- What are Public Sector Banks?
- Do you think the role of leaders & managers is the same?
- What is bankruptcy?
- How can rural employment be increased?
- What do you know about Pay Pal?
- Tell something about the prime lending rate?
- What is NATO? List some members of NATO?
- Which government started the LPG policy in India?
- Explain ‘Near Money’?
- What do you understand by CBS?
- What is the role of HR in an organization?
- Do you know the concept of Bulls & Bears?
- What is the difference between mergers, acquisitions, and takeovers?
- What do you mean by the term ‘dear money’?
- Do you have any idea about the Employees Pension Scheme?
- What is core banking?
- What is your perception of Development Officer as a Career?
- Do you know FDI limit in the insurance sector?
- What do you know about the International Monetary Fund?
- What are the duties, powers, & functions of IRDA?
- Tell something about Co-operative Banks?
- What are money-back policies?
- What is KYC?
- Why do you banking as a career?
- What do you know about National Income & Per-capita Income?
- According to your definition of success, how successful have you been so far?
- What do you understand by Stock market indices?
- What do you mean by refinancing?
- Is inflation good or bad for the economy?
- What is the Derivatives Market?
- What are the techniques used to gain more profit in share markets?
- How does a stock market crash?
- What according to you India should do to increase its exports?
- What are the main phases of Portfolio Management?
Expected Date For Release Of RBI Officers Interview Result 2019
The RBI Officers Grade B results in 2019 will be released soon.
Click me to see web portal of Reserve Bank of India & get the result.