Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Grade 3 Admit Card 2019 ~Download Here
Recently Department of Sanskrit Education which is also called as Sanskrit Shiksha Vibhag had recently released an employmentSanskrit Teacher Gr 3 Application Notification 2019. This employment notification was to fill total various vacancies for the post of Sanskrit Teacher in Grade III position. Many interested aspirants had come forward to apply for this vacancies. Applications were received by the Board till last dates. As the selection of the aspirants is through written exam, applied aspirants may be waiting for the Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Admit Cards 2019 to release. This is the good opportunity for those aspirants who want to make their career bright as a government employee under teaching field.
For more details, all the applied and interested aspirants for Sarkari Teacher Recruitment 2019 can follow the article. Here we are providing all the necessary and important details which may useful in knowing about the details people searching after applying for the Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2019. The selection procedure for the vacancies involves written the exam and for this candidates, may be searching for the Syllabus and examination pattern of the exam along with the result declaration details. All the useful details are available here. Candidates can follow the complete post to know the details.
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Grade III Notice 2019 Details
|Name of the Department||Department of Sanskrit Education/ Sanskrit Shiksha Vibhag, Rajasthan|
|Name of the Post||Grade III Sanskrit Teacher|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Posts
TSP – Sanskrit teacher and General teacher
Non-TSP- Sanskrit teacher and General teacher
|Applications start from||Intimated Soon|
|Closing Date of application||Published Soon|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Selection procedure||Written Examination|
|Status||Will be updating soon|
|Result Date||Updating soon|
|Category of the Job||Government|
|Location of the Job||Rajasthan|
Selection Procedure Sanskrit Teacher Rajasthan 2019
After the completion of the application Procedure, the department starts the selection procedure of the applicants for the post. The selection of the candidates for the post is completely based on their performance in the written exam and interview. Written test conducting to shortlist the aspirants and select the eligible among them. After the Written exam, document verification will be done and finally, the complete selection is done by document verification.
Pravesh Patra Raj Grade III Sanskrit Teacher Exam 2019
As the selection of the candidates is depending o the written exam aspirants need to admit cards. As per the notice, the Department is going to conduct the written examination Before that candidate’s needs admit cards. Some of them may start checking for the admit cards from all the possible webs. But these admit cards will available at the official web of the board only. Hence applicants should not waste their time by checking for the admit cards in other webs.
These admit cards will available on the officials one week before the exam date. Then candidates can able to get their admit cards. These admit cards are important for the aspirants who going to write the exam as it contains the information about the exam name, date and time of the exam along with the center of the exam where aspirants had to reach to write the exam.
How to Get Admit Cards for Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Exam 2019
Below is the step by step instructions to download the admit cards once available on the officials.
- Visit the official web portal of the Department.
- Official web is www.rajsanskrit.nic.in
- After going here search for the Rajasthan Sanskrit Exam Admit Card 2019 Exam Link.
- Open the link by selecting it when you find it.
- Here you must have to provide the details asking there like your registration number and DOB and other details if necessary.
- Once you give details press submit.
- Now you can able to see your hall ticket number with all the details.
- Check the details and start downloading it.
- Take its print out and carry this while going to write the exam.
If aspirants fail to carry they admit cards while going for the exam, they will not allow writing the exam. The following are the documents which candidates have to follow any one of them along with the admit card while going for the exam for the security.
- Driving license
- College ID
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
This is the Objective type of exam with multiple choice options. Exam carries total 6 subjects from which questions will be following in the exam. Below are the subjects from which questions will ask in the exam.
- Environmental Studies.
- English – Language I
- Sanskrit Language II
- Social and Science
- Child Development and Pedagogy
Syllabus Grade III Sankrit Teacher Rajasthan exam 2019
Below is the Raj Grade 3 Sanskrit Teacher syllabus of the exam which helps the aspirants in preparing for the exam well and candidates following the syllabus to prepare for the exam will also score more marks in the exam.
- Concept and scope of EVS.
- Experimentation/Practical Work.
- Pedagogical Issues.
- The significance of EVS integrated EVS.
- Work and Play.
- Learning Principles.
- Approaches to presenting concepts.
- Environmental Studies & Environmental Education.
- Scope & relation to Science & Social Science.
- Teaching material/Aids.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Antonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Fill in the blanks.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage.
- Decimal Fractions
- Banker’s Discount
- Boats and Streams
- Chain Rule
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Stocks and Shares
- Pipes and Cistern
- Profit and Loss
- Races and Games
- Height and Distance
- Time and Distance
- Mixture and Allegation
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Surds and Indices
- Time and Work
- Series – Find Missing Number
- Simple Interest0
- Series – Odd Man Out
- Compound Interest
- History of Vedic Literature.
- Kavyas and Darsana.
- Alankara Sastra.
- History of Sanskrit Literature.
Child Development and Pedagogy:
- Child Development (Primary School Child).
- The Concept of Inclusive education and understanding children with special needs
- Learning and Pedagogy.
- Science & Technology in India.
- Biology etc.
- Women and reform.
- Culture and Science.
- Sultans of Delhi.
- First Cities.
- The First Empire.
- Contacts with Distant lLands
- Earliest Societies.
- When, Where and How.
- First Farmers and Herders.
- New Ideas.
- Political Developments.
- The Establishment of Company Power.
- India After Independence.
- Creation of an Empire.
- Social Change.
- Regional Cultures.
- Colonialism and Tribal Societies.
- New Kings and Kingdoms.
- Rural Life and Society.
- The Revolt of 1857-58.
- Challenging the Caste System.
- The Nationalist Movement.
- Environment in its totality: natural and human environment.
- Geography as a social study and as a science.
- Planet: Earth in the solar system.
- Human Environment: settlement, transport and communication.
- Resources: Types- Natural and Human
To keep visiting our official website.