Kar PGCET-2019 Hall Ticket: The KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority), Karnataka, has conducted an examination on 23rd & 24th April 2019 for the admissions of candidates who have completed their Under Graduation and are interested now in pursuing their Post-Graduation by applying for the PGCET examination. The candidates who have already applied for the examination might be searching for the Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2019 which are mandatory for appearing in the examination, syllabus which helps them to prepare for the examination and after the exam, they will be eager to check out the result and their rank card. So here we are presenting the link where you get or download KEA PGCET Hall Ticket 2019, Syllabus, etc in the article below.
PGCET-2019 Hall Tickets
The KEA has released a notification on their official website about the admission procedure for the Post Graduation courses all over the state of Karnataka. The KEA helps the candidates for getting admissions in the best colleges/ Institutes with a seat in the course they are interested in, by just preparing well and qualifying in the examination conducted by the organization. The examination is scheduled on 23rd & 24th April 2019. The candidates might be searching the process for downloading the Kar PGCET Hall Ticket 2019 exam so that they can look up their convenience to reach the examination center on time.
KAR PG Common Entrance Test 2019 Dates
|Name of the organization
|Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)
|Post-Graduation Common Entrance test
|23rd & 24th April 2019
|Admit Card, Syllabus and Rank Card
|Status of Admit Card of PGCET
|2nd week of June 2019
|Post Graduation Course (MBA, MCA, ME/MTech/M.Arch) and (MCA Lateral Entry in 3rd Sem IInd Year)
|Result Declaration Date
|Update Soon by the officials
How To Download PGCET Karnataka Admit Card 2019
Once the application form submission is completed the board authorities prepare the exam hall ticket. The KEA authorities release the KEA Kar PGCET 2019 Admit Card on its web page. The candidates who going to write the entrance exam all can download the exam hall ticket through KEA web page. The authorities release the exam admit card in the month of April 2019. Here we giving the few steps to check the exam admit card to the official page below.
- Aspirants have to visit the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority.
- There you can get the PGCET 2019 MBA, MCA, ME/ M.Tech/ M.Arch Notification.
- Search the link for Kar PGCET Hall Ticket 2019 on the home page.
- Open that and enter the registration number and other required details correctly.
- Now submit the page and call letter will appear on the screen.
- Download the pdf file and save in the system.
- Take printout for future reference (carry the entry card in the examination hall without fail).
Syllabus for Karnataka PGCET Admission Test 2019
Candidates who applied for the Karnataka PG CET for the admission in a postgraduate course can now get the MBA, MCA, M.Tech/ME/M.Arch Kar PGCET Syllabus 2019 on the official website. The exam pattern/ syllabus for each course exam will vary so candidates are advised to log on to the official page. There you can get the Course Wise PGCET Syllabus 2019 and also download the pdf file to know the topic which would be asked in the admission test. Applicants are also getting the model paper of PGCET to practicing for the entrance exam. Previous Year PGCET Model Test Papers are available on the official website.
- General English
- Computer Awareness: Computer Basics, Data Representation.
- Mathematics: Co-ordinate Geometry, Algebra, Vector, Probability & Statistics and Trigonometry.
- General Awareness
- Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning
- Test of Reasoning
- General Intelligence
- Proficiency in the English Language
- General Knowledge
- Quantitative analysis.
- Process Industries.
- Mechanical Operations
- Process Calculations
- Heat Transfer
- Reaction Kinetics
- Mass Transfer
- Fluid Mechanics
- Process Control
- Pollution Control Engineering
- and Ecology
- Wastewater and Treatment
- Solid and Hazardous Wastes Management
- Environmental Chemistry
- Transport Processes and Water Quality Assessment
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Atmospheric Pollution and Control
- Water Supply and Treatment
- Fluid s Mechanics
- Elements of Civil Engineering & Strength of Materials
- Building Engineering Science
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Water Supply and Sanitary Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering:
- Web technologies
- Engineering Mathematics
- Logic Design and Computer Organization
- Computer networks
- Formal Languages and Automata Theory
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Operating Systems
- System software
- Unconventional Weaving Machine
- Silk Throwing
- Weaving Industry
- Textile Fibres
- Yarn Manufacture
- Fabric Manufacture Winding
- Textile Testing Fibres
- Chemical Processing Of Textiles Pre-process
- Fabric Structure and Fashion Design
- Silk Technology Cocoons
- Spun Silk Industry
- Processing Industry
- Garment Technology.
- Electric Circuits & Fields
- Engineering Mathematics
- Analog & Digital Electronics: Control Systems, Analog Electronics, and Microprocessors.
- History of Architecture
- City Planning
- Techniques for planning
- Development of Contemporary Architecture
- Planning Theory
Mathematics and Computer Science:
- Computer Science
- Engineering Mechanics
- Strength Of Materials
- Engineering Mathematics
- Engineering Materials
- Theory Of Machines
- Design Of Machine Elements
- Fluid Mechanic
- Production Engineering and Industrial Engineering
Polymer Science and Technology:
- Chemical engineering thermodynamics
- Heat and mass transfer
- Processing Technology
- Polymer manufacturing
- Polymer science
- Fluid mechanics and statics
- Chemical process calculations
- Polymerization kinetics
Karnataka PGCET Result Announcement 2019
Once the examination will be accomplished successfully, the board will announce the Result of Kar PGCET 2019 soon on the official website. The exam completed after 10 days the KEA authorities release the exam result. It will show the PGCET Rank Card 2019 through which the candidates will get the admission in colleges/ university of Karnataka. Postulants can Download KEA PGCET Rank Card from the official link given above in the post. On the basis of KEA PGCET Scorecard 2019, seat allotment/ Counselling will be complete for the participants. After the board officials prepare the written exam merit list. The officials by using the cutoff marks prepare the exam selected list.
Aspirants are advised to get in touch with us for KEA PGCET Counselling Dates/ Schedule 2019 and process. After getting details from the official site we can update here as soon as possible. For latest updates aspirants keep visit our page.