NTA JEE Mains 2023 Application: National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to conduct the JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) is a national level exam conducted by the board for the candidates who are willing to take admission in Engineering (B.Tech) courses in various government institutions and private institutions. The examination will be conducted in two different levels JEE Mains and JEE Advanced Examination. NTA JEE Mains Application Forms 2023 will available in Sep. People can check NTA JEE Mains Eligibility Criteria 2023 to refer given article. The Joint Entrance examination is conducted by the NTA Board. JEE Main is the first step for getting admission in engineering courses. Interested candidates have to submit the application form before the last date. Candidates who clear the JEE Main are eligible for JEE Advanced Exam.
NTA JEE Mains 2023 Application, Syllabus, Pattern & Exam Date
NTA- National Testing Agency is going to conduct JEE 2023 in various states which include Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Odisha, Uttarakhand, Nagaland, etc. Candidates who are seeking admission in these states have to submit the application form online. NTA Board will soon release the NTA JEE Mains Application Form 2023 on the official website. A candidate before filling the application form has to go through the eligibility conditions. As per the sources, the application form will update soon on the official website. Candidates have to apply online as there is no other mode to apply. The last date to submit the application form is updated on our website. Aspirants have to submit the application form before the last date. NTA JEE Mains Exam will conduct in the month of June 2023. For complete details about NTA JEE Mains B.Tech Admissions 2023 to refer the given article.
Key Information On NTA JEE Mains Notification 2023
|Name of the Board||National Testing Agency- NTA|
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Exam- JEE Mains|
|Admission for||B.Tech Courses|
|Name of the Courses||Engineering|
|Application Dates||Sep 2022|
|NTA JEE Mains Exam Date||Jan 2023|
|Declaration of the Result||Jan/Feb 2023|
|Article About||NTA JEE Mains Applications 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for NTA JEE Main Admission 2023
Aspirants must complete 10+2 with 50% of marks with the reputed university.
here is no age limit for candidates applying to NTA JEE Main 2023
- General/ OBC category candidates can need to pay the application fees: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ Women candidates to pay the application fees Rs: 500/- through online mode by using the credit card, debit card, internet banking.
NTA JEE Mains Application Dates 2023
|Opening date to fill the application form||Sep 2022|
|Ending date to submitting the application form||Sep 2022|
|Last date to pay the application fees||Sep 2022|
|Admit Card issuing date||Jan 2023|
|NTA JEE Mains Exam Date||Jan 2023|
|The announcement of the result||Jan/Feb 2023|
|Counseling Schedule||Updated Soon|
|Admissions start from||Intimated Soon|
|Commencement of the classes||Updated Soon|
NTA JEE Mains Apply Online 2023
The applicants who want to take B.Tech admissions in NTA those can fill the online application form before the last date. The online application process is given below here.
- Candidates can need to open the official website of NTA
- Search for the NTA JEE Mains Application Process 2023 on the main page.
- Click on the apply online link
- Enter the asked details in the online application form without mistake
- Upload a scanned pass photo size photographs and signature
- Pay the application fees through online mode as per category wise
- Click on the submit button
- Download and take a printout of the application form if you required.
JEE Exam Pattern 2023
Paper I Exam Pattern:
- The joint Entrance exam will be organized in online (computer-based) mode
- JEE will have 2 paper, paper 1 and paper 2. In paper 1 questions will be asked on the following topics:
- The question paper will be asked in English, Gujarati, & Hindi Languages.
- Paper, I will consist of 90 questions for 360 Marks
- Paper-II will contain 82 questions for 390 marks.
- There will be a negative marking question paper.
- For each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted from the question paper.
The pattern for Paper 1 (BE/B.Tech):
|Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks|
Pattern for Paper 2 (B.Arch/B.Plan):
JEE question paper will have 90 questions for every correct answer 4 marks will be allotted and there is a system of negative marking, 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Syllabus for NTA Mains B.Tech Admission 2023
Paper I Syllabus:
- Relations and functions
- Matrices and determinants
- Mathematical induction
- Sequences and series
- Integral calculus
- Binomial theorem and its simple applications
- Vector algebra
- Statistics and probability
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Mathematical reasoning
- Permutations and combinations, etc.
- Physics and measurement
- Rotational motion
- Laws of motion
- Electronic devices
- Oscillations and waves
- Current electricity
- Electromagnetic induction & alternating currents,
- Work, energy, and power
- Properties of solids and liquids
- Kinetic theory of gases, etc.
- Physical Chemistry: Some basic concepts in chemistry
- Atomic structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemical kinetics
- States of matter
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure, etc.
- Awareness of persons,
- Paces, Buildings,
- Visualizing three-dimensional objects from 2-dimensional drawings,
- Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability etc.
- Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects,
- Building forms and elements, Color texture,
- Harmony and contrast,
- Transformation of forms both 2 D and 3 D union,
- Subtraction, Rotation,
- Creating two dimensional and 3-dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms, etc.
All the important details about JEE Exam 2023 will be updated on the official website.