NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary 2024: As we know the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd is going to release the Executive Trainees Vacancies on the official site. Contenders who applied for the post will be eager to know the NPCIL Executive Trainee Pay Slip. Even the association will provide NPCIL Executive Trainee Allowance for the aspirants working in the NPCIL. A contender can check the NPCIL ET Working Hours on the official site. Applicants to know brief details regarding NPCIL Executive Trainee Promotions details can give a glance at the below article.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary In Hand, Working Hours & Promotions
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is one of the leading Public Sector Enterprise in India. In NPCIL is the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India. The NPCIL had come into existences in the year 1956. The main objective of NPCIL is to operate the atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for the generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes. Every year the association will release the various vacancies on the official site. A large number of job seekers will take part in the recruitment than expected. Now the association had released the NPCIL ET Vacancies on the official site. The aspirants had applied for the post than expected. The NPCIL will fill the executive Trainee vacancies on the basis of written test and personal interview.
The aspirants who applied for the post will be eagerly searching for the Executive Trainee job details. So below we have provided the NPCIL Executive Trainee Job Profile details below.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Working Hours
The contenders going to join the post will be worried about the working hours. The association provides 180 days of leaves per year. There will provide a week off for the candidates on the basis of the department. The candidate may have 24 hours work in the NPCIL. But the association provide the hostel facilities for the aspirants working over time. Aspirants to know more updates regarding working hours or job profile can visit the official site regularly.
|Name of the Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd|
|Post Name||Executive Trainee|
|No. of Post||Various|
|Application Dates||Update Soon|
|Exam Dates||Intimate Soon|
|Working Hours||Based on the post.|
|Assortment Process||Call For An Interview, Based On GATE 2023 Score|
|Type of Job||Government Jobs|
|Article Category||NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary|
NPCIL Executive Trainee Pay Band
- The aspirants will be paid Rs.35,000/- as a monthly salary
- Even students will get One time Book Allowance – Rs.10,000/-
Increment for NPCIL ET Jobs
- The Executive Trainee post will get the increment in their salary on the basis of experience in the work. Applicants will have an increment period of salary from 1st January or 1st July every year depending on the date of joining.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Job Profile
- The NPCIL Executive Trainee’s major work is to make the design, erection, commissioning & maneuver of the nuclear power reactors.
- Even ET aspirants need to prepare the machinery that is of high order and quality.
Promotions for NPCIL Executive Trainee Jobs
- The contenders will get promotions on the basis of work expediencies. Even for a few posts, there will be a promotion test conducted by the NPCIL. Aspirants who want to know any details about reading promotions can visit the official site. If any details are released regarding NPCIL ET promotions we will inform you on our web page.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Facilities & Allowances
- Leave Travel Concession / LTC Encashment for self & family
- Medical facilities for self and dependents through CHSS.
- Loans & Advances (For House Building, Motor Car, General Purpose for Computer, consumer durables etc.)
- Membership of Professional Institutions
- Site Conveyance Allowance / City Conveyance Allowance
- House Rent Allowance OR Leased Accommodation Facility OR Housing
- Site Location Allowance
- Children Education Assistance
- Canteen Reimbursement in addition to Canteen Facility
- Reimbursement of Cable TV Charges, Mobile phone charges, Electricity charges / Free Electricity Units, News Paper Charges
- Performance Linked Incentive
- Benevolent Fund
- Group Insurance
- Employees Provident Fund
- Post-retirement Medical care.
We hope the applicants have got enough details of the article here. Contenders who want to know any details regarding the article can comment below. Even job seekers need to be in touch with our web page to know the latest updates of the article.