MOMA Scholarship Eligibility 2024-25, Minorities Scholarship Age Limit 2024, MOMA Pre Matric Application Dates 2024-25, MOMA Post Matric Last Dates 2024
The Merit Cum Means Scholarship by minorities is known as MOMA scholarship. The association is going to release the MOMA Scholarship Notification 2024 in the month of June/ July. The MOMA Pre Scholarship Scheme aim is the support to meritious students belongs to economically weak persons of minority communities. The students who are financially weak and who belong to the minority community to apply for the MOMA Scholarship Registration 2024 for higher education. The interested students can apply for the MOMA Scholarship Application 2024 through the online from the official website.
The application starts from July to September 2024. The candidates can apply for the scholarship before the last date. The students who are going to apply for the application can check the MOMA Scholarship Qualification 2024 in below article.
MOMA Scholarship Eligibility 2024-25~Age Limit
- MOMA Scholarship Eligibility 2024-25~Age Limit
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship Application Dates 2024
- Check ~ MOMA Pre & Post Scholarship Eligibility 2024
- MOMA Scholarship 2024 Apply Online
- Required Document for MOMA Scholarship 2024
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship Amount 2024 Details
- MOMA Scholarship Merit List 2024
The E-Scholarship of Minority Welfare Scholarship System Under National Scholarship Portal is every year offered the different scholarship schemes for the students of the economically backward of minority communities. The board every year provide the scholarship to the 10th, 11th, 12th, Graduate & Post Graduate students. The huge number of candidates applied for the MOMA Post Scholarship Notification and many of them get the scholarships from the government of India. In this year, the association plans to release the notification of MOMA Scholarship 2024. The aspirants who are eligible for the scholarship those can apply for the application. The aspirants can check the eligibility details and application, the scheme of scholarship can check the below article.
Merit Cum Means Scholarship Application Dates 2024
|Name of the Organization||National Scholarship Portal (NSP)|
|The Academic Year||2024-25|
|Scholarship for||10th, 11th, 12th, technical and professional, graduate & post graduate|
|Application Starting Date||July 2024|
|Last Date Application Submission||September 2024|
|Name of the Article||MOMA Scholarship Eligibility 2024|
Check ~ MOMA Pre & Post Scholarship Eligibility 2024
- The MOMA scholarship is only applicable for those who are under minority community like Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain & Zoroastrians (Parsis).
- The scholarship is award through the States/Union Territories by the state government to different candidates in India.
- The scholarship is awarded for courses like 10th, 11th, 12th, graduation and post graduation course.
- The scheme is applicable for some other course not all.
- The scholarship will be given 30% for girls.
- The scheme prize money is awarded to 20000 students yearly.
- The scholarship is applicable for students who are getting 50% marks in their education.
- The scheme is not applicable to students annual income of those parents/ guardian is more than the 2.00 lakh.
MOMA Scholarship 2024 Apply Online
- The students need to visit the official website.
- Click on the application link on the homepage.
- Create your account with name, other details & click save button.
- The aspirants will get the user id & password.
- The candidate’s login with user id & password.
- Select the scholarship name and click on apply.
- Fill all required details in the form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Click the Submit button.
- Download & take the print out of the application form.
Required Document for MOMA Scholarship 2024
- Student Photo.
- Institution Verification Form.
- Income Certificate.
- Community Certificate.
- In case of Fresh, ‘Previous Academic Mark sheet’ filled a form.
- In case of Renewal, Certificate of Previous Year Marksheet filled a form.
- Fee Receipt of current course year.
- Aadhaar Card
- Student Bank Account Proof
- Residential Certificat.
Merit Cum Means Scholarship Amount 2024 Details
|Name of Class||Hosteller||Day Scholar|
|Admission Fee for 11th & 12th Classes||Rs.7000 .pa||Rs.7000 p.a|
|Admission & tuition fee for the Technical and vocational course of XI to XII Level||Rs 10000 p.a||Rs 10000 p.a|
|Admission & course fee for undergraduate and postgraduate||Rs 3000 p.a||Rs 3000 p.a|
|Maintenance allowance for 10 months|
|Class 11th & 12th including Technical and vocational course||Rs 380 p.m||Rs 230 p.m|
|Other Courses||Rs 570 p.m||Rs 300 p.m|
|M.Phil & Ph.D||Rs 1200 p.m||Rs 550 p.m|
MOMA Scholarship Merit List 2024
The applied students can check the merit list from the official website. The board authorities will publish the MOMA Scholarship Selected List 2024 from the official website. The officials prepare the selected list based on the candidates who had more percentage in the exams and candidates annual income. The aspirants can check the selected list release dates from the board web portal. The applicants will get the merit list results by using the application number & date of birth details. The merit list pdf file will be updated soon on the official website. The selected students will get the scholarship scheme.
Renewal of MOMA Scholarship 2024
The scholarship once is given, may be renewed to the next academic year of the course on the student has secured with 50% marks in the examination. The aspirants who had got more than 50% marks can apply for the scholarship renewal.
Once the authorities release the scholarship notification we updated it on our page. The applicants stay connected with our web portal for more updates.