LIC ADO Important (Top 10) Interview Questions 2016 Tips Download
Life insurance Corporation of India declares the recruitments notification to fill the various posts and recently LIC declared Apprentice Development Office the notification and the written exam was conducted in 8 zones on July of 2016. The candidates who have qualified the written exam are called for the interview. Here we have some details of interview.
Key Information On LIC ADO Interview 2016
As the examination is completed successfully at various centres all over India, this time LIC decided to fill the many vacant posts. The candidates who have attended the written exam are now searching for the interview tips and questions as scoring good marks in interview also important for the final selection. Here we are providing some interview question and we hope it helpful to the aspirants for the preparation.
Interview tips of LIC ADO:
The interview mainly focuses on the HR type questions, based on your profile that might be personal or educational questions. So candidates must refer to the documents which are attached. The main question based on the LIC only so candidates meet an LIC agent for some knowledge on the LIC.
Here are top 10 questions asked in the LIC interview–
1. Tell me something about you OR tell me about yourself.
2. Which you know about the LIC/ life insurance.
3. Where the head office of LIC located.
4. What are the objectives of LIC OR tell me about some LIC objectives .
5. Why did you applied for this job.
6. Who can buy the policy.
7. Role of LIC ADO .
8. Types of the insurance companies.
9. How do you improve our product or the company.
10. Why you are best for this passion .
Some regular tips:
• be on time on the day of interview.
• relax at the time of interview .
• prepare for the common questions.
• note that first impression must be best.
• active and confident .
• carry all the required documents.
• we wish all the best for interview.
1 thought on “LIC ADO Important (Top 10) Interview Questions 2016 Tips Download”
Please answer the top ten interview questions