Kerala Educational Loan Subsidy 2023: This is the information concerning the Education Loan Repayment Support Scheme which was launched by the Government of Kerala. Under this proposal, govt will pay some amount of loans for students for their studies. Interested candidates can register online through the official website for Kerala Education Loan Subsidy/ Kerala Education Loan Repayment Scheme which is www.elrs.kerala.gov.in. This is one of the best schemes for people who belong to low to middle-income groups and unable to repay the educational loan due to low salary or unemployment.
Aspirants can download Kerala Education Loan Repayment Support Scheme Online Application from the portal. The Kerala Edu Load Subsidy Application 2023 Dates updated in our article. For the convenience, we are providing the eligibility criteria, Kerala Edu Load Repayment Support Registration process and other relevant information in the article below.
Kerala Education Loan Subsidy 2023 Details
Good news for the candidates who have taken a loan for the education and could not pay EMI/ Installment. The Government has announced to pay the remaining amount for those who come under below poverty line, low-middle class etc. There are some rules and regulation/norm set by the authority. The student who fulfills those rules can be eligible to get the benefits of this scheme. The news came a few months ago but it has been launched by the board. Those loans classified as NPA (Non-Performing Assets) & who have paid the earlier EMI regularly will take the benefit of the Kerala Education Loan Subsidy & Repayment Scheme. For complete details regarding Kerala Edu Load Subsidy Scheme 2023 to refer given article.
Kerala Educational Load Repayment Support Application Dates 2023
|The Concerning Body||Government Of Kerala|
|Notice Of||Kerala Educational Loan Subsidy & Repayment Support Scheme|
|Kerala Edu Load Subsidy 2023 Final Date Of Registration||Updated Soon|
It provides the support period for four years and it is not a complete debt relief plan but support student/ families to pay some of the amounts to decrease their burden. As per the advertisement, the government can pay the loan amount up to 9 Lakhs. Applicants can select one of the following options to get the support.
They have to agree with the bank either for one-time settlement by depositing the full amount or regularise/ re-schedule of the pending amount.
|Support From Government||Amount|
|60% of Base Amount||Up-to 4 Lacs|
|50% of Principal Outstanding or Maximum of Rs 2,40,000/- Only||From 4 to 9 Lacs|
The Proposal expects the repayment to such an account which has already commenced from April 2012 to March 2016 and still going on. The government can help those postulants to repayment their remaining amount of the upcoming years.
|Year||Sharing Ration of Kerala Govt||Lender Ratio|
Eligibility For Education Loan Repayment Scheme Kerela 2023
- Students who have educational Loans not more than 9 lakhs & household income not goes above 6 lakhs are eligible for this scheme.
- Students who secured admission under the Management quota are not eligible. These refer to seats in private educational institutions for which the management has the judgment to give admission on factors other than merit as explained in IBA’s. Revised guidance notes on model educational loan scheme for higher education in India and foreign -2015 (Amended 2016).
- The contenders, who have started to pay back the loan.
- Student borrowers who become permanently mentally/ physically disabled with 80% or more due to an accident/ illness or expired during the course of study of the loan after availing the loan eligible for a sanctioned amount of loan & financial assistance irrespective of date.
- The present Annual Income of the student should be within 4 times the scheduled annual repayment money on the loan.
How To Apply Online For Kerala Govt Educational Loan & Repayment 2023
- Candidates have to log on to the official website.
- Click on the “Student Registration” link.
- Afterward, Education Loan Repayment Scheme Kerala Registration Form appears on the monitor.
- Candidates fill in all necessary info valid details.
- Upload the scanned copy of PAN Card, Adhar Card & 10th Certificate in the given format.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button to complete the online registration.
Documents Required for Kerala Edu Load Support Scheme Registration 2023
- Candidates 10th/ 12th Passing Certificates.
- Adhar Card and Pan Card Of the students.
- Eligibility certificate issued by the Village Officer.
To know more kindly refer to the official website of the Kerala Government.