KCC AM & Gr 3/4 Admit Card 2017 ~ Download
Recently KCC Kangra Central Cooperative Bank had released an employment notification on its own official web for the recruitment of the Assistant Manager and Grade 3 and Grade 4 post. For selecting the eligible candidates KCC Bank Exam 2017 is going to conduct the examination for all the applied postulants for the above posts. The department is going to conduct the exam on 8th and 9th July 2017. Now all the aspirants who applied for the post may be waiting for the admit cards to be released.
Interested members can check below for the more details regarding the admit cards for the above conducting exam. These hall tickets will be issuing in the official web of the department only.
Admit Card for Assistant Manager Exam KCC Bank 2017:-
The huge number of interested candidates had applied for the posts till the last date of applications. Now all of them are waiting for the KCCA AM Admit Cards 2017 to be released by the Department. As with the help of these admit cards candidates can check their centers of the exam before appearing for the exam. For downloading the KCCB Grade 3/4 Admit Cards 2017 candidates need to follow the prescribed details.
|Department Name||KCC Kangra Central Cooperative Bank|
|Exam Name||Bank Name|
|Exam For||Selecting the candidates for AM, Grade 3/4 Vacancies|
|Exam Date||08-07-2017 and 09.07.2017|
|Details about||Admit cards|
|Status||Available ar official web|
Admit cards holds the details of Examination time, date, and center of the exam. These are the important details for any member who appearing for any conducting exam.
How to Download KCC Admit Card 2017:-
These steps are the simple steps for downloading the admit cards. Candidates who are aware of admit card downloading procedure can follow the below procedure easily. This saves the time of the candidates in searching for the procedure here and there.
- For downloading the admit card candidates need to reach the official web of the department.
- Official web is www.kccb.in
- After reaching here search for the admit card downloading link.
- When you find the link, open it and provide your details asking there.
- Details will be asking for your registration number and DOB
- As you give this your admit card will be displayed.
- Check your hall ticket, download it and take its print out for the future use.
Selection Procedure In KCC Bank 2017:-
Candidates for the above post will be selected based on their performance in the written exam conducting by the Department.
Candidates who want to prepare well for the exam and want to know the syllabus of the exam can go ahead with the further post. Here you can get the details about the KCC Bank Exam Syllabus 2017, Exam Pattern for KCC Bank 2017, KCC Bank Exam Result 2017.
Exam Pattern for KCC Bank Written Exam 2017:–
- The examination will be conducted for total 200 marks.
- Four subjects will be carried in the exam as follows (General Current News Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude or Maths, Reasoning Mental Ability, General English)
- Each paper carries 50 marks.
- Candidates need to complete the exam in total 2 hours.
Syllabus for the KCC Bank AM Grade 3/4 Exam 2017:-
- Current Affairs.
- Reasoning & Intelligence.
- Indian Politics.
- The right to Information Act – 2005.
- Computer and Information Technology.
- Political System
- Himachal Pradesh Geography and Himachal Pradesh History.
- Number system Problems based on numbers.
- Approximation Wrong Number, Decimal fractions.
- Partnerships, Percentage, Ratio, and proportions.
- Square root and cube root, Simplifications.
- Profit and loss
- Time and work, Time and Distance, Average, Mensuration.
- Averages, Ratio & Proportion.
- Simple interest and compound interest.
- Probability, Pie Charts, Bar Graphs, Line Graphs, Mixed graphs, Case study.
- Number series.
- Letter & symbol series.
- Statement and argument.
- Logical problems.
- Alphabet test.
- Passage and conclusions.
- Blood relations.
- Number ranking.
- Direction sense test.
- Odd figures.
- Miscellaneous test etc.,
- Making judgments etc.
- Making series/analogy.
- Series test.
- Word formation & Sentence completion.
- Theme detection.
- Deriving conclusions.
- Passage completion.
- Error detection and Passage correction.
- Sentence correction.
- Grammar, Idioms, and Phrases.
- Computer Syllabus of Bank Exam covers Basic computer terminology.
- Microsoft-office, Basic knowledge of Internet use, etc.,
- Software & Hardware questions, Computer abbreviation