Karnataka Primary Teacher Hall Ticket 2019: As we know the Karnataka School Education Department has announced an official notice for the 1000 vaccines for government teacher post. The Karnataka education board is going to conduct the written test to fill the vacancies. The aspirants applied for the post should hurry up to attend the exam. the Kar school board is ready to release the Kar Teacher Hall Ticket 2019 on the official site. The aspirants are going to attend the exam soon on various exam centers. The Kar Teacher Exam Dates are mentioned in the below table.
Their different exam dates for each region. The aspirants even get the Karnataka Primary Teacher syllabus and exam Pattern below. Here we have provided the details of Admit Card for Kar Primary Teacher in the below article. The aspirants get more detail of the Karnataka Primary Teacher post goes through the below article.
The release date of Kar Teacher Admit Card 2019
- The release date of Kar Teacher Admit Card 2019
- Districts Wise Karnataka Primary Teacher Exam Dates 2019
- Exam Pattern for Kar School Teacher 2019
- Topics for Karnataka Primary Teacher
- Karnataka Graduate Primary Teacher Syllabus for Mathematics
- KAR Primary Teacher Syllabus for Social and Political Life (Civics)
- Download Karnataka Primary Teacher Admit Card 2019
- Kar Teacher Result Declaration
- Key Info for Karnataka TET Admit Card Availability 2019
Every year the Kar Educational board will release the vacancies for various post in the educational department. Now the board had released the notification for the primary teachers. The notification soon on the official web page. A huge number of aspirants had applied for the post before the last date. The Karnataka Primary Teacher recruitment exam is conducted in the four Regions of Karnataka State. The aspirants should get ready to attend the exam soon on various exam centers.
The selection for the teacher post is done based on the written test and interview. The contenders need to be touch with the official site to get the updates of the exam. The contenders get the Karnataka Primary Teacher Hall Ticket before the examination. The hall ticket will get on the official web page.
Districts Wise Karnataka Primary Teacher Exam Dates 2019
The board conducts the primary teacher-written test in different days in each region. While applying for the exam their will column of asking the region. Based on the selection of aspirants their need to attend the exam. In the below table we have mentioned the Karnataka School Teacher Exam dates according to the region.
|1||Bangalore North & Bangalore South||Examination- I||Update Soon|
|3||Districts Of Hyderabad-Karnataka||Examination- III|
|4||BBMP area of Bangalore North and Bangalore South||Examination- IV|
Exam Pattern for Kar School Teacher 2019
The Kar educational board had released the exam pattern on the official site. So we have updated the Karnataka Teacher Exam pattern on our website. The contenders will get the question paper based on the below pattern. Even the board had mentioned the time duration for the exam. By this, the aspirants need to learn how to manage time in the exam. Even aspirants will get the model papers on the official site. The contenders can go through the sample paper to know the type of questions asked in the exam.
|Topic Name||Marks allotted||Time Duration|
|Section 1 (MCQ)||50||1 Hour|
|Section 2 (Descriptive)||100||2 Hours|
Topics for Karnataka Primary Teacher
The aspirants applied for the exam will get syllabus below. The contenders by using the below syllabus can prepare for the exam. The Kar board is going to prepare the question paper based on the below syllabus. The contenders need to be perfect with the below syllabus. To know more details go to the official site.
Syllabus for Kar Primary Teacher in Language
- Language use (Grammar, functions of language and phonetics)
- Parts of speech
- Tense forms: present simple, present continuous, present perfect, past simple, past continuous, past perfect, past perfect continuous and future forms
- Modal verbs
- Conjunctions and linkers
- Types of sentences (simple, compound and complex sentences)
- Clauses: noun, adjective, adverbial and conditional clauses
- Active and passive voice
- Direct and indirect speech
- Degrees of comparison
- Functions of language: introducing oneself and others, seeking and giving information, asking for and giving directions, giving instructions, making a request, giving suggestions and advice, expressing comparison and contrast, complaining, apologizing, thanking, expressing one’s opinion
- Phonetics: Sounds of English (vowels, consonants, stress & intonation patterns
- Reading comprehension and vocabulary
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret unfamiliar reading passages (a narrative and an argumentative or descriptive passage)
- An unfamiliar poem
- Synonyms, antonyms, prefixes, suffixes, phrasal verbs, idioms, compound words, collocations, proverbs, word forms, abbreviations
- Figures of speech
- Writing ability
- Common errors in writing (editing): identifying and correcting errors in the use of articles, prepositions, tenses, word forms, cohesive devices, spelling
- Paragraph writing (descriptive/narrative/argumentative/process type)
- Writing personal and official letters
- Writing a notice, placard, email
- Making a diary entry
- Writing a letter to the Editor of a newspaper on a current/contemporary issue
Karnataka Graduate Primary Teacher Syllabus for Mathematics
- Shapes & Spatial Understanding.
- Data Handling.
- Solids around Us.
- Addition and Subtraction.
- Pedagogical issues.
Environmental Studies Syllabus for KAR Graduate Teacher
- Work and Play.
- Scope & relation to Science & Social Science.
- Experimentation/Practical Work.
- Concept and scope of EVS.
- Pedagogical Issues.
- The significance of EVS integrated EVS.
- Learning Principles.
- Approaches to presenting concepts.
- Environmental Studies & Environmental Education.
- Teaching material/Aids.
Kar School Teacher Syllabus Social Studies/ Social
- When, Where and How.
- Earliest Societies.
- First Farmers and Herders.
- Rural Life and Society.
- The Revolt of 1857-58.
- Women and reform.
- Challenging the Caste System.
- First Cities.
- New Ideas.
- The First Empire.
- Contacts with Distant Lands.
- Political Developments.
- Culture and Science.
- Sultans of Delhi.
- Creation of an Empire.
- Social Change.
- Regional Cultures.
- New Kings and Kingdoms.
- The Establishment of Company Power.
- Colonialism and Tribal Societies.
- The Nationalist Movement.
- India After Independence.
Topics for Karnataka Teacher GPT Syllabus for Geography
- Geography as a social study and as a science.
- Planet: Earth in the solar system.
- Resources: Types- Natural and Human.
- Human Environment: settlement, transport and communication.
- Environment in its totality: natural and human environment.
KAR Primary Teacher Syllabus for Social and Political Life (Civics)
- Parliamentary Government.
- Local Government.
- State Government.
- Making a Living.
- Understanding Media.
- The Judiciary.
- Unpacking Gender.
- The Constitution.
- Social Justice and the Marginalized
- Pedagogical issues
Download Karnataka Primary Teacher Admit Card 2019
The aspirants who are going to appear for the exam should have hall ticket. Because without admit card the board will not allow the aspirants to attend the exam. The Kar educational board will release the call letter one week before the examination. The board is issuing the admit card it is the entry card for the examination. The Karnataka Primary Teacher Admit Card is going to release soon on the official web page. The contenders by using the below link will get the admit card from the official site. Even the steps are available to download the admit card from the official site.
- First Tha aspirants to need to visit the official site.
- The list of links will be scrolling in the latest updates tab.
- Select the Karnataka Primary Teacher Hall Ticket 2019 link and click on it.
- Then enter the application number on the allotted box.
- The admit card will display on the screen.
- Contenders can take a printout of the admit card on our website.
Kar Teacher Result Declaration
Once the exam had completed the association will release the Karnataka Primary Teacher Answer Key on the official web page. Applicants by giving the glance to answer key will come to know the number of attempted answers are correct or not. Students appeared for the exam can check the Karnataka Primary Teacher Cut Off 2019 to guess the qualifying marks for the written test. The board will take one month to release the Karnataka Primary Teacher Result 2019 on the official site. The contender may get the result soon on the official web page. The aspirants selected in the exam will attend the interview and document verification round. Both rounds will be done on the same day. The contender to know more details of the exam to be in touch with our website. Here we will be updating you the latest details of above post.
Key Info for Karnataka TET Admit Card Availability 2019
- Name of the Organization: Centralised Admission Cell, Karnataka
- Post Name: Graduate Primary Teacher (6-8 Classes)
- Number of Vacancies: Various post
- Article Regarding: Karnataka Primary Teacher Admit Card
- Selection Process: Written Exam & Interview
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Official Website : www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
Applicants need to be in touch with our web page regularly to know the updates of the above notification. Students have any doubts regarding article can comment below.