Indian Navy MTS/Driver/Operator Application, Admit Card 2016 Syllabus & Pattern
Here is a notification for those who are looking to join Indian Navy. The navy has recently released notification about the MTS/Driver/Operator/Worker Post. Candidates who are interested in work with the Indian Navy can now apply for the post the application dorm is available on the official website.
You need to apply and submit the application form before August 5th, 2016.
A total number of vacated post in the Indian Navy is 262.
The last day for applying for the post would be August 5th, 2016.
Here are the Post Names and Availability Seats
For the Multi Tasking Ministerial Category
- For the Peon post, they are totally 54 posts vacated.
- For the Watchmen post, they are totally 35 posts vacated
- For the Cleaner post, they are totally 157 posts vacated
For the Multi Tasking Staff Non-Industrial Category
- For the Washerman post, they are totally 01 post vacated
- For the Barber post, they are totally 01 post vacated
- For the Dresser post, they are totally 02 posts vacated
- For the Ward Assistant post, they are totally 06 posts vacated
- For the Lab Assistant post, they are totally 06 posts vacated
It is mandatory for the applicant to have matriculation or any other equivalent course recognized by the board.
Fire Engineer Driver ) a total number of posts vacated 01, Matriculation pass or equivalent or Industrial training, you need to have institute passes certificate with at least have minimum 3 years of driving license of heavy motor driving. Also, should have a valid driving license of a heavy vehicle.
Telephone Operator total number of posts vacated 01, Matriculation or its equivalent with the English as a subject And proficiency in handling the PBX board.
Pest Control Worker a total number of posts vacated 06, Matriculation pass or equivalent or Industrial Training Institute Passes Certificate.
Salary Scale for the Indian Navy Recruitment
Salary Scale would be given from 5200 to 20200 with the grade pay of 1800.
Selection Process would be based on your performance first round of the exam would be written the exam and the skill test is going to be going conducted by the organization.
The applying candidate in the first round would be moved for the other process which is the personal interview round. They will also check your medical certificate.
Here is the Exam Pattern for the Indian Navy
General English total number of questions 20 and maximum marks for this would be 20.
General Awareness total number of questions 20 and maximum marks for this would be 20.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning number of questions 20 and maximum marks for this would be 20.
General Number and Aptitude total number of questions 20 and maximum marks for this would be 20.
Application form Submitting Process.
Candidates applying for the post needs to apply for the post in the below-given way.
- You need to prepare the application form on the A4 size paper.
- Now you need to even attach your documents mark sheet of your class 10th.
- Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate, if you have any Sports Certificate, and any Certificate which is related to the post.
- Do attach all the documents in an envelope and do script it with the pos name and send it to the postal address which is mentioned below.
Indian Navy Admit Card
Admit card for the exam would be o the website as of now the issuing date is been not been declared, once the date is declared we will update the notice o the official website. Then you can visit the website and download the admit card for free of cost, and please do carry your admit card while appearing for the exam.
Syllabus and Results
Syllabus of present year would be released soon on the official website. For the previous year syllabus, you can visit the official website and refer the previous year syllabus.
Results would be declared soon after the completion of all the rounds, as of now the exact date is not been decided. Once the date is decided we will update information on the official website. To get all the information do keep checking the official website regularly.
Indian Navy Important Dates
Examination Date would be September 25th, 2016.
For the remote areas, last day would be August 12th, 2016.
Last day for applying would be August 5th, 2016.
Fee receipt needs to be submitted by 28 days before the last advertisement.