IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary 2024 After 11th Bipartite: Here is the GOOD NEWS for the candidates in the bank sectors. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection had recently released a notification for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Recruitment. This organization planned to increase the salaries of all the bank employees. The percentage of increment in the salary for each is mentioned in the article below. The bank-wise, post wise & state wise salary details are going to release in the official notification. The IBPS increases the bank officers salaries on the law of 11th Bipartite. All the candidates will get their increments based on their performance, experience & other details. The contenders can check the individual bank websites for more information. Here we update IBPS RRB OA Salary details & which are used to understand the increment policy in an easy way.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary 2024 Information
Here we discuss the salary details of the IBPS RRB Officer Assistant Salary Structure 2024 based on the 11th Bipartite settlement scheme. The 10th Bipartite Settlement expired earlier. So all the officials will declare the update of the 11th bipartite for the increment of the salaries. The IBPS RRB Clerk 11th Bipartite Scheme provides so many benefits to the bank employees. The Demands list of 11th Bipartite is mentioned in the notice below. The candidates can check the IBPS RRB OA Salary Increments 2024 details from the below article. For more information, contenders can follow the article below.
|Association Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the Post||Officer Assistant|
|Regions of Banks||The region of Rural Banks (Gramin Banks)|
|Article About||IBPS RRB Clerk Salary Structure|
|Increment Policy||11th Bipartite Scheme|
|Official Website Address||www.ibps.in|
Incremented Allowances in IBPS RRB Office Assistant Jobs
- Office Assistant Pay Scale (Multipurpose): 7200-(400/3)-8400-(500/3)-9900-(600/4)-12300-(700/7)-17200-(1300/1)-18500-(800/1)-19300.
- Dearness Allowance(DA) for new recruits in Office Assistant is 100% and Cash in Hand is Rs. 14000-17000 Approx.
IBPS Clerk/OA Revised Salary Increments
|S No||Rank/Grade||Existing Basic Pay (RS)||Revised Basic Pay(RS)||Annual Increment –New (Rupees)|
|1||Sub-staff||9560||18545||24000||44200||900/8 – 1100/8 – 1400/3|
|2||Clerk||11765||31540||30000||68900||1500/3 – 1900/8 – 2400/8|
|3||Officer – JMGS I||23700||42020||57000||104100||2400/7 – 2900/2 – 3500/7|
|4||Officer – MMGS II||31705||45950||73800||111100||2900/2 – 3500/9|
|5||Officer – MMGS III||42020||51490||97100||123000||3500/5 – 4200/2|
|6||Officer – SMGS IV||50030||59170||114600||141400||4200/4 – 5000/2|
|7||Officer – SMGS V||59170||66070||131400||153400||5000/2 – 6000/2|
|8||Top Executive – TEG VI||68680||76520||159400||185800||6000/2 – 7200/2|
|9||Top Executive – TEG VII||76520||85000||185800||217000||7200/2 – 8400/2|
Demands for IBPS RRB Clerk 11th Bipartite Settlement
- Improvement in Pay Scales by the merger of Dearness Allowance up to October 2019 and with additional loading thereon.
- Provision of housing accommodation/quarters for all clerical and sub-staff and payment of HRA on the lines of officers.
- Merging Special Allowance with Basic pay.
- Special Pay, PQP, FPP and Stagnation Increment
- Revised DA formula and compensation against price rise.
- Introduction of Education Allowance
- A substantial increase in Transport Allowance /reimbursement of petrol cost
- Leave benefits and LFC entitlement; Introduction of Leave Bank system
- Bonus for all employees without any ceiling
- Increase in Annual Medical Aid and review for improvements in a medical insurance scheme.
- Unilateral changes in the scheme to be withdrawn.
- The rate of medical Insurance after retirement to be discussed with the unions before renewal.
- Removal of the ceiling on Gratuity under the Gratuity Act.
- Total exemption from Income tax on entire retirement benefits including Leave Encashment.
- The introduction of 5 Day banking service in the remaining weeks of the month apart from 2nd. And 4th. Week.
- DA linked defined and assured pension scheme in lieu of NPS
- Improvement in Special Area Allowance and special compensatory provisions for North East, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir
- Regular banking jobs and services not to be outsourced.
- Adequate recruitment of clerical and sub-staff in all Banks
- Supreme Court order on equal wage for equal work for existing temporary and contract employees till the vacancies are filled up by regular employees.
- Proper implementation of compassionate ground appointment scheme. The clause of 5% quota in respect of total recruitment to be deleted.
- Deletion of Para 522(1) of Sastry Award
- All part-time employees to be converted as full-time employees
- Other Allowances and other service conditions like Diem Allowance/Halting allowance, hotel rent reimbursement, Project Area Allowance, etc.
- Revision in Ex Gratia Pension for pre-1986 non SBI retirees.
- Better compensation for the transfer of employees on deployment policy
- All existing contract employees to be regularised and absorbed
- Restoration of BSRB
- Intra-cadre career progression scheme for Award staff.
- Disciplinary Action Settlement – review of certain provisions of Clause 5 (j) which are being misused.
- Pension scheme on the lines of Government scheme on the rate of pension, periodical updating, family pension, same DA for pre-2002 Nov. retirees, etc.
- Uniform guidelines on quantum and rate of interest on staff loans
- Follow up on the issues covered by Record Note dated 25-5-2015
- Extension of medical and LFC to retirees as in the case of in-service employees
- Improved housing loan to the staff at nominal interest
- Allocation of fund Staff Welfare Schemes based on Operating profits and setting apart a portion of it for schemes for retirees
- Uniform guidelines on fitment for Ex-servicemen joining the Banks.
- Special provisions for women employees on the lines of 7th Pay Commission recommendations.
- Settlement to be effective from 1-11-2019 for next three years.
- Remuneration of Daily Deposit Collectors
- Parity in wages and service conditions for RRB employees.
- Internal and external relativity to be maintained.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary In Hand With Allowances
|S No||Components of Revised Basic Pay||Sub-staff to Officer MMGS III||Officer SMGS IV & SMGS V||Officer TEGS VI & TEGS VII|
|1||Present Basic Pay (Notional)||100.00||for 100.00||100.00|
|2||Special Allowance as per 10thBPS (excluding D.A. thereon)||7.75||10.00||11.00|
|3||Total of (1) and (2) above||107.75||110.00||111.00|
|4||D.A. as on 31.10.2017(Projected) calculated on (3) above||62.93||64.24||64.82|
|5||Total of (3) and (4) above||170.68||174.24||175.82|
|6||Revised Basic Pay, after adding 40% additional load on (5) above||238.95||243.94||246.15|
Note Office Scale 1- at 100% DA for new recruits.
List of Gramin Banks Which Involved in 11th Bipartite Salary Structure
- Allahabad UP Gramin Bank
- Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
- Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank
- Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank
- Bihar Gramin Bank
- Baroda Rajasthan Ksethriya Gramin Bank
- Baroda UP Gramin Bank
- Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank
- Chattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank
- Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank
- Gramin Bank Of Aryavrat
- Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank
- Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank
- Kaveri Grameena Bank
- Kerala Gramin Bank
- Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
- Madhyanchal Gramin Bank
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank
- Malwa Gramin Bank
- Manipur Rural Bank
- Marudhara Rajasthan Gramin Bank
- Meghalaya Rural Bank
- Mizoram Rural Bank
- Nagaland Rural Bank
- Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank
- Odisha Gramya Bank
- Pallavan Grama Bank
- Pandyan Grama Bank
- Paschim Banga Gramin Bank
- Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
- Prathama Bank
- Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank
- Punjab Gramin Bank
- Purvanchal Bank
- Saptagiri Grameena Ban
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank
- Sarva UP Gramin Bank
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank
- Sutlej Gramin Bank
- Telangana Grameena Bank
- Tripura Gramin Bank
- Utkal Grameen Bank
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
- Uttarakhand Gramin Bank
- Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Vananchal Gramin Bank
- Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank