IBPS RRB Officers Interview Questions: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) had released a notification for the recruitment of the Gramin Bank Officers Scale I/ II/ III jobs 2019. The candidates interested in banking jobs are applied for the IBPS RRB Officers Notification 2019 before the last date. The eligible candidates can have the selection of prelims exam, mains exam & personal interview. The officials planned to conduct the IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam 2019 on 3rd, 4th, 11th August 2019. After the declaration of the IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Result 2019, candidates who got more than the IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Cutoff 2019 only eligible to appear for mains exam.
The IBPS Gramin Bank Officer Mains Exam 2019 conducted in the month of September 2019. The board releases the IBPS RRB PO Mains Result 2019 in September 2019. The candidates shortlisted for the IBPS RRB 8 PO Interview 2019 on the basis of the IBPS RRB PO Mains Cutoff 2019. The candidates eligible to appear for the IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 2 3 Interview 2019 can check the important questions, tips, tricks & others in the article below. The officials planned to conduct the IBPS Gramin Bank PO Job Interview 2019 in the month of November 2019. For more information contenders can follow the details mentioned below.
IBPS RRB Gramin Bank 8 Officers Scale 1 2 3 Interviews Questions Tips Download
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (I.B.P.S) has organized the Online Common Written Exam for the recruitment of Officer Scale-I/ II/ III vacancies in the Regional Rural Banks (RRB). The Selected candidates in the written exam have to face the interview. What must be the approach to qualify in the Interview, it a big question mark for the applied candidates.
|Association Name||Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer/ Officer Scale-I/ II/ III|
|Branch Name||Regional Rural Banks (RRB)|
|IBPS RRB PO Application Dates 2019||Intimated Soon|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I Prelims Exam Date 2019||3rd, 4th, 11th August 2019|
|Release Date of IBPS RRB PO Prelims Result 2019||September 2019|
|IBPS Gramin Bank PO Mains Exam Date 2019||22nd September 2019|
|Declaration Date of IBPS RRB VIII PO Mains Result 2019||October 2019|
|Article Category||IBPS RRB Officer Interview Questions 2019|
|IBPS RRB PO Interview Dates 2019||November 2019|
|Official Website Address||www.ibps.in|
Top IBPS RRB PO Interview Questions 2019
- Share Market
- Stable Economy
- Monetary Policy
- Value Added Tax
4. What do you mean by KCC?
5. Since the candidate was an experienced candidate(worked in an MNC), he had questions from that particular stint like
- The Role the candidate played in the firm
- The importance of the Role
- Why a shift in the career?
- What are the benefits of being a banker
- How the role in the private sector could help the candidate to work efficiently in an RRB
6. Why Should I hire you?
7.Why you want to work and be with RRBs
8. Don’t you think your overqualified for this post?
9. Why you need a Government Job?
10. If you will not get success this time then what will you do?
11. Why did you leave your previous job?
12. Have you applied for any other banks?
13.Questions regarding Global Warming and social reforms which would cater to the improvement of the nation.
14. A question whether the candidate’s city was selected in the Smart City campaign in the list released by the Government.
15. A question regarding the social reforms and measures were taken by the government in recent times.
Basic Banking Knowledge for IBPS Gramin Bank PO Interview 2019
- Rules and the Regulations of the R.R.B.s.
- Current Policy & the Reserve Rates of R..B.I.
- Some Nationalized banks and Types of Banks.
- Basic knowledge About R.B.I.
- Types of Bank Accounts.
- About the Cheque, Demand Drafts
- About the CRR, Reverse Repo Rate, Repo Rate, MSF & SLR.
- Information about the Deflation, Base Rate, Inflation, Core Banking Solutions.
- Details of the Financial Market, C.D & the Commercial papers.
- Information about the Balance of Payments.
Tips to Crack the IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I/ II/ III Interview 2019
- One must be Confident and must be Focused at the time of interview.
- Be fluent with your communication skills, It is the key that makes all the difference.
- Stay Calm and do not panic.
- Pay Attention to each one of the members of the Interview Panel.
- Maximum Marks you can get by your Attitude. Keep your Attitude Positive Always.
- Don’t Hesitate to ask for water, if your throat is not well.
- Answer Each question with Confidence & Humbleness. Don’t take too much Stress.
- Don’t Show your frustration & Hopelessness after Interview.
- Convey your Regards after Interview is over.
- Most of the Interviews will be held up for Maximum 10 to 15 Minutes, try to give your 100 % in these 15 minutes.
- Show the best version of Yourself in the Interview Hall.
Documents Required to Carry for IBPS RRB Officer Interview 2019
- Interview Call Letter print out
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identity Proof
- Marksheets and Certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
- Experience Certificates if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format.
- Disability certificate in prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Disability category.
List of IBPS Regional Rural Banks (All overIndia)
- ALLAHABAD UP GRAMIN BANK
- ANDHRA PRADESH GRAMEENA VIKAS BANK
- ARUNACHAL PRADESH RURAL BANK
- ASSAM GRAMIN VIKASH BANK
- BANGIYA GRAMIN VIKASH BANK
- BARODA GUJARAT GRAMIN BANK
- ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK
- BARODA RAJASTHAN KSHETRIYA GRAMIN BANK
- BARODA UTTAR PRADESH GRAMIN BANK
- BIHAR GRAMIN BANK
- CENTRAL MADHYA PRADESH GRAMIN BANK
- CHAITANYA GODAVARI GRAMEENA BANK
- SARVA UP GRAMIN BANK
- CHHATTISGARH RAJYA GRAMIN BANK
- DENA GUJARAT GRAMIN BANK
- ELLAQUAI DEHATI BANK
- GRAMIN BANK OF ARYAVART
- HIMACHAL PRADESH GRAMIN BANK
- J & K GRAMEEN BANK
- JHARKHAND GRAMIN BANK
- KARNATAKA VIKAS GRAMEENA BANK
- KASHI GOMTI SAMYUT GRAMIN BANK
- KAVERI GRAMEENA BANK
- KERALA GRAMIN BANK
- LANGPI DEHANGI RURAL BANK
- MADHYA BIHAR GRAMIN BANK
- MADHYANCHAL GRAMIN BANK
- MAHARASHTRA GRAMIN BANK
- MALWA GRAMIN BANK
- MANIPUR RURAL BANK
- MEGHALAYA RURAL BANK
- MIZORAM RURAL BANK
- NAGALAND RURAL BANK
- NARMADA JHABUA GRAMIN BANK
- ODISHA GRAMYA BANK
- PALLAVAN GRAMA BANK
- PANDYAN GRAMA BANK
- PASCHIM BANGA GRAMIN BANK
- PRAGATHI KRISHNA GRAMIN BANK
- PRATHAMA BANK
- PUDUVAI BHARTHIAR GRAMA BANK
- PUNJAB GRAMIN BANK
- PURVANCHAL BANK
- RAJASTHAN MARUDHARA GRAMIN BANK
- SAPTAGIRI GRAMEENA BANK
- SARVA HARYANA GRAMIN BANK
- SAURASHTRA GRAMIN BANK
- SUTLEJ GRAMIN BANK
- TELANGANA GRAMEENA BANK
- TRIPURA GRAMIN BANK
- UTKAL GRAMEEN BANK
- UTTAR BANGA KSHETRIYA GRAMIN BANK
- UTTAR BIHAR GRAMIN BANK
- UTTARAKHAND GRAMIN BANK
- VANANCHAL GRAMIN BANK
- VIDHARBHA KONKAN GRAMIN BANK