HSSC Haryana JE Syllabus 2023 Exam Pattern Download @ hssc.gov.in: The candidates who have applied for the post of JE (Junior Engineer) after going through the eligibility criteria, age limit and fulfilling all educational requirements, are now searching for the syllabus and exam pattern so that they can prepare according to it. The Syllabus of the HSSC JE Exam is very important for any examination as the whole exam depends on it and the Exam Pattern of Haryana JE 2023 helps to prepare as per the pattern. The candidates might not get the relevant information through various portals, but this article helps them with the latest updated information about the examination regarding the syllabus and exam pattern. Applicants are also getting the Expected passing marks For the Haryana Jr Engineer Exam 2023 and call letter details here.
Key Information On Haryana JE Syllabus 2023
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has recently released the notification for fulfilling the vacant positions with the most eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineer. Many candidates show their interest in any vacancy or notification released by the HSSC as it is the State Government Jobs. This time, the notification was released for the Junior Engineer with many vacancies. The Online Application process is ended, the board can select suitable candidates for the posts through the written test and interview (viva voce). So the applicants will be waiting for the board to release the syllabus and pattern marks as soon as possible. Paper 1 of Haryana JE contains the question from General intelligence, reasoning, and current affairs. While paper 2 contains the question from their respective basic engineering questions. The students can check out this article which may be understandable to each and every applicant and helps them to check out the information they are looking for.
Notification Released For HSSC JE Vacancy 2023
|The Name of the Association||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Vacancy For||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|No. of Post||Many|
|Last Date of Application||Over|
|Assortment Process||Written Test|
|Exam Date||Update Soon by Officials|
|Category||Syllabus, Exam Pattern|
|Official Website of HSSC||www.hssc.gov.in|
|merit list Announcement Date||Notify Soon|
|Syllabus Status||Available Here|
Exam Pattern For HSSC JE 2023
The examination paper will be of objective types containing Paper 1 & 2 in which the question related to General Studies and Abilities, English, Aptitude, and BE/ B.Tech concerning the subject. For each paper, applicants can get the 2 hours 30 minutes for completing.
- Paper – I: General Studies/ General Abilities, English and Numerical Aptitude relevant question will be asked for a total 150 marks. 1 (one) mark shall be awarded for every correct answer. Candidates should have to finish the examination in a given time duration.
- Paper-II: It consists of the subjects of Degree Level like Civil Engineering/Electrical Engg/ Mechanical Engg etc. The maximum marks for this paper are 150 in which one (1) marks carry for each question. The board will provide 2 hrs 30 min to complete the paper.
Syllabus Of HSSC Jr Engg Exam 2023
For the Electrical Engineering HSSC JE syllabus the question could be from
- Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- General Science: India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues like Disaster Management, Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Social Exclusion: Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc.and inclusive policies.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Haryana, Socio-Economic, Political and Cultural History of Haryana
- Indian Constitution: Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
General Abilities: Number Series, Clocks & Calendars, Analogies, Decision Making, Coding-Decoding, Blood Relations, Number Ranking, Syllogistic Reasoning, Judgment, Problem Solving, Non-Verbal Series, Cubes and Dice, Directions, Visual Memory, Embedded Figures, Alphabet Series, Mirror Images, Arithmetical Reasoning, Arrangements, etc.
Basic English – Synonyms and Antonyms, Phrasal Verbs, Related Pair of Words, Idioms and Phrases, Proverbs, Articles, Tense, Noun & Pronouns, Adjectives, Adverbs, Verbs, Models, Subject-Verb Agreement, Non-Finite, Reported Speech, Degrees of Comparison, Active and Passive Voice, Prepositions, Conjunctions, Conditionals, Use of Words, Choosing Appropriate words and Words often, Confused, Sentence Arrangement, Completion, Fillers and, Improvement, Transformation of Sentences, Comprehension, Punctuation, Spelling Test, Spotting of Errors etc.
Aptitude Syllabus: Time and distance, Square roots, Ratio and Proportion, Profit & Loss, Percentages, Mixture and Allegation, Trigonometric ratio, Discount, Circle and its chords, Graphs of Linear Equations, Time & work, Regular Polygons, Interest, Quadrilaterals, Averages, Standard Identities, etc.
HSSC JE Electrical Syllabus:
- Basic EE concepts
- Circuit law from their course conceptual questions
- Magnetic Circuit basic questions
- AC basic Fundamentals basics
- Measurement and measuring instruments easy
- Electrical Machines see previous
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors and Single Phase Induction Motors conceptual questions
- Synchronous Machines easy questions
- conceptual questions of Generation, Transmission, and Distribution
- Estimation and costing basics
- Utilization of Electrical Energy Basics
- Basic Electronics easy only
Mechanical Engineering Paper 2 of HSSC JE:
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design normal questions
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials very easy questions
- Thermal Engineering conceptual questions
- Properties of Pure Substances conceptual questions
- 1st and 2nd Law of Thermodynamics very easy questions
- IC Engine Performance conceptual questions
- IC Engine Combustion conceptual questions
- Air standard Cycles for IC engines conceptual questions
- IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication conceptual questions
- Rankine cycle of steam conceptual questions
- Boilers; Classification Specification; Fittings & Accessories easy questions
- Air Compressors & their cycles easy questions
- Refrigeration cycles easy questions
- Principle of a Refrigeration Plant easy questions
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines easy questions
Fluid Mechanics & Machinery HSSC JE 2023:
- Properties & Classification of Fluid easy questions
- Fluid Statics basics
- Measurement of Fluid Pressure very easy questions
- Fluid Kinematics easy questions
- Dynamics of ideal fluids basics
- Measurement of Flow rate Basic Principles easy questions
- Hydraulic Turbines theory
- Centrifugal Pumps basics.
Haryana JE Civil Exam Syllabus:
- Theory of structures.
- Irrigation EngineeringSteel Design.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Building Materials.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Concrete Technology.
- Structural Engineering.
- RCC design
- Environmental Engineering.
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation, etc.
Click Here To Download HSSC JE Exam Syllabus 2023 in PDF form
Download HSSC JE call letter 2023 Online
Once the examination date will be finalized by the board, the Haryana Jr Engineer call letter 2023 issued on the official site. Candidates can able to check or download from the site one week or 10 days prior to the exam. It will be mandatory to carry it at the exam center otherwise the concerning body will not allow to writing the exam. those who do not know the steps for getting the HSSC JE Web call letter 2023 can refer the follow the below procedure.
- The applicants have to log on to the official portal of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- Search for recent notifications and select the JE post at the homepage.
- Open it and get the link for downloading the call letter.
- Open it and enter the registration number & other details correctly.
- Submit the page and the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and save the pdf file in the system.
- Take a print of the same for future use.
Expected HSSC JE passing marks Marks 2023
The Board has set the minimum passing marks which applicants have to reach or cross to qualify the exam. The HSSC Jr Engg passing marks 2023 will be released along with the HSSC JE merit list 2023 soon on the official portal after the completion of the exam. Aspirants are advised to get in touch to know the HSSC JE ST SC OBC Gen passing marks 2023 and merit list of the Haryana JE Exam 2023. We can update this page from time to time to provide the latest information.
2 thoughts on “HSSC Haryana JE Syllabus 2023 Exam Pattern Download @ hssc.gov.in”
please upload the syllab
sir, plz help me to find hssc Je exam syllabus 2015