UPSC Geoscientist Admit Card 2019|Geologists Admit Card 2019: The Union Public Service Commission had recently released the Geoscientist, Geologists vacancies on the official site. The aspirants interested in the post had applied for the UPSC Geo-Scientist Application 2019 through online. Candidates applied for the UPSC Geo- Logistics Notification 2019 are need to get ready to attend the written test. For aspirants, we will intimate the UPSC Geoscientist Exam Dates 2019 on our web page. Now the candidates are informed to download the UPSC Geo-Lologist Admit Card 2019 from the official web page. The available dates of UPSC Admit Card for Geoscientist exam 2019 will intimate on our web page. The students can download the UPSC Geologist Syllabus 2019 from here. Aspirants can go through below lines to know UPSC Geoscientist Model paper 2019 updates.
UPSC Geoscientist Admit Card 2019
The UPSC is the one of the famous commission in central government in all states of India. Candidates looking for the government job will be eagerly searching for the UPSC Geoscientist, Geologists vacancies 2019 on the official site. The aspirants interested in the post can need to get ready to attend the written test. The association will release the UPSC Geologists Exam dates 2019 on the official web page. Once the exam dates are released we will intimate on our web page. Applicants going to attend the written test can download the UPSC Geoscientist Exam Syllabus 2019 and start preparing for the written test. Applicants to know more updates of the exam syllabus, admit card etc details read the below lines.
Release Date of UPSC Geoscientist Admit Card 2019 Geologists
|Name of the Commission||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Examination Name||UPSC Geo-Scientist & Geologist Examination|
|Post Name||Geo-Scientist & Geologist|
|Exam Dates||Intimate Soon|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Article Category||UPSC Geoscientist, Geologists Admit Card 2019|
|Official Web Page||www.upsc.gov.in|
Download UPSC Geoscientist Exam Admit Card 2019
Candidates applied for the post will get admit card from the association. Contenders will get the UPSC Geo-Loiogist Admit Card 2019 a few days before the examination. Applicants are informed to use the below link to download the admit card from the official site. Contenders can follow the below simple step to download the admit card from the official site.
- Aspirants need to open the official web page.
- Click on the Admit Card tab on the index page.
- Enter the asked details in the application form.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take print out of the admit card for exam purpose.
Geologists Exam Pattern 2019 UPSC
|Subject Name||Marks||Time Duration|
|General English||100||3 Hrs|
|Geology I||200||3 Hrs|
|Geology II||200||3 Hrs|
|Geology III||200||3 Hrs|
UPSC Geoscientist Question Paper Pattern 2019
|Subject Name||Marks||Time Duration|
|General English||100||3 Hrs|
|Geophysics I||200||3 Hrs|
|Geophysics II||200||3 Hrs|
|Geophysics III||200||3 Hrs|
Check UPSC Geoscientist Exam Syllabus 2019
Aspirants appeared for the exam can download the below syllabus and start preparing for the written test. Applicants will get the UPSC Geo-Scientist Syllabus PDF file 2019 on the official web page. Now the aspirants can give a glance to below syllabus to know the topics covered for the written test.
- Candidates should write a short essay.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Error Correction.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Theme detection.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Word Formation.
- Sentence Completion.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Geomorphology and Remote Sensing.
- Proterozoic stratigraphy.
- Applied Geomorphology.
- Electromagnetic radiation.
- Structural Geology.
- Zones: Brittle and ductile shear zones.
- Gravity anomalies at mid-ocean ridges.
- Concepts of Magnetostratigraphy.
- Geochemistry, Mineralogy & Isotope Geology.
- Principles of optical mineralogy.
- Igneous Petrology.
- Origin of magmas.
- Magmatic evolution and differentiation.
- Magmatism and tectonics.
- Intermediate rocks.
- Petrogenetic provinces.
- The external symmetry of crystals.
- Introduction to mineralogy.
- Accessory minerals.
- Geochronology and age of the Earth.
- Metamorphic Petrology & Processes.
- Concepts and Theory.
- Effects of Metamorphism.
- Metamorphism in space and time.
- Environmental Geology and Natural Hazards.
- Air sampling techniques.
- Fundamental concepts of Environmental Geology.
- Indian mineral deposits and mineral economics.
- Engineering Geology.
- Coastal Geo techniques.
- Mineralogy and geochemistry of radioactive minerals.
- Maceral analysis of coal.
- Characters of source and reservoir rocks.
- Ore genesis and Geophysics.
- Mineral exploration.
- Geology of fuels.
- Principles of mineral prospecting and exploration.
- Ore deposits and ore minerals.
- Occurrence and distribution in India of metalliferous deposits.
- Mathematical methods in Geophysics.
- Geophysical Inversion.
- Global optimization techniques.
- Fundamental concepts of inverse theory.
- Solid Earth Geophysics.
- Earthquake and Engineering Seismology.
- Mathematical Methods of Physics.
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Physics.
- Introductory Atmospheric and Space Physics.
- Borehole Geophysics (Principles of Well logging).
- Atomic and Molecular Physics and Properties and Characterization of materials.
- Nuclear and Particle Physics.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Classical Mechanics.
- Geophysical Potential Fields (Gravity and Magnetic).
- Electrical and Electromagnetic methods.
- Seismic Prospecting.
- Electrostatics, Magnetostatics.
- Crystalline and amorphous structure of matter.
- Airborne EM systems.
- Principles of Gravity and Magnetic instruments.
- Crystalline and Amorphous structure of matter.
- Laser systems.
- Laser Cavity Modes.
- Electronics & Devices.
- Semiconductor devices.
- Radiometric Exploration
- Airborne Geophysical surveys for Geological Mapping.
- Marine Geophysics.
- Geophysical Signal Processing.
- Remote Sensing and GIS Applications.
- Solid State Physics.
- Digital electronics, Radar Systems, Satellite Communication.
- Quantum Mechanics.
- Digital Circuits, Number Systems & codes.
- Chemical Periodicity.
- s-Block Elements.
- p-Block Elements.
- Chemical Bonding and structure.
- Organometallic compounds.
- Nuclear chemistry.
- Chemistry of coordination compounds.
- Acid-Base Reactions.
- Precipitation and Redox Reactions.
- Chemistry of d- and f- block elements.
- Kinetic theory and the gaseous state.
- Solutions of non-electrolytes.
- Chemical kinetics and catalysis.
- Adsorption and Surface Chemistry.
- The collision of gas molecules, Real gases.
- Liquid state.
- Application of Second Law of thermodynamics.
- Thermodynamics and Equilibrium.
- Acids-bases and solvents.
- Quantum Chemistry.
- Basic Principles and application of spectroscopy.
- UV Spectra.
- PMR Spectra.
Here we have mentioned brief details regarding article here. Contenders need to be in touch with our web page to know the latest information regarding article here. Even aspirants can comment below to know the updates of the article.