CTE Kumarghat B.Ed Admission 2021: College Of Teacher Education, Kumarghat has released admission notification for B.Ed (Bachelor of Education). Candidates who want to take admission into B. Ed Courses those can fill the application form before the last date. CTE Kumarghat B.Ed Notification 2021 will available in the month of June. Students who completed UG courses and apply the admission application form through online mode. Participating candidates can check the CTE Kumarghat B.Ed Eligibility to refer given article. The postulants who are interested in B.Ed admission we provided the admission process below. Aspirants who want to get more details regarding CTE Kumarghat B.Ed Application Dates can follow the below page. In this article, we are providing all the details about Kumarghat College B.Ed Admission such as application dates, eligibility criteria, application form, merit list, document verification etc.
CTE Kumarghat B.Ed Admission 2021-2022
College Of Teacher Education (CTE), Kumarghat, Unakoti District was established in 2015 & affiliated with Tripura University. Every year many numbers of people will take part in the B.Ed admission. The department has conducted the admissions for B.Ed Courses. Aspirants who are waiting for the application form will intimate soon in the main portal. Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the B.Ed application form before the end date. CTE Kumarghat has inviting applications for B.Ed admission. The postulants who have applied for the admission can check the Tripura University B.Ed Merit List from the main portal a few days after completion of the application process. Check complete details regarding CTE Kumarghat B.Ed Admission from this page.
Application Dates of CTE Kumarghat B.Ed Admission 2021
|University Name||CTE- College of Teacher Education, Kumarghat|
|Admission for||Bachelor of Education- B.Ed|
|Merit List releasing date||July 2021|
|Article About||CTE Kumarghat B.Ed Admission 2021|
|Admission Process||Based on the Merit List|
Eligibility for CTE Kumarghat B.Ed Admission
- Candidates must be passed Bachelors of degree/ UG degree from the recognized university with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD).
- There is no upper age limit for B.Ed admission at CTE Kumarghat.
- The online application fees details will update soon in this article.
CTE Kumarghat B.Ed Online Application Dates 2021
|Online application starts from||April 2021|
|End date for registration the application form||May 2021|
|Last date to pay the application fees||May 2021|
|Display of Provisional merit list||Intimated Soon|
|Choice filling and Upgradation in choice||Updated Soon|
|1st First allotment round||Declared Soon|
|Tuition fee submission||Notified Soon|
|Final Merit releasing schedule||Updated Soon|
|Display of Final Merit List||Intimated Soon|
|Counseling & Admissions||Published Soon|
|Final Round for de-reserved seats||Updated Soon|
|Commencement of Classes||Notified Soon|
Steps for CTE Kumarghat B.Ed Apply Online 2021?
The candidates who want to take admission for B.Ed Courses in CTE Kumarghat college can apply through online mode. The students can follow the easy steps mentioned below to register for B.Ed admission. Here we are sharing a simple process to fill the application form.
- Postulants can need to visit the official website of Tripura University.
- Search for the CTE Kumarghat B.Ed Online Form 2021 link on the main page.
- Click on the application form link
- Fill the online application form with the required details.
- Upload a scanned document, pass photo size photographs and signature.
- Pay the online application fees through online mode as per category wise.
- Click on the submit option
- Check and download the online application form
- Take a hard copy of the online application form if you required.
CTE Kumarghat B.Ed Merit List 2021
The admission will be based on the merit list/ selected list. The aspirants who got the best marks in the degree academic year those will shortlist for Counselling. The CTE Kumarghat College B.Ed Selected List 2021 will publish on the web portal a few days after completion of the application process. The Tripura University will prepare the merit list by using the cut off marks. The merit list will depend on Under Graduate Performance. The postulants who satisfied the cutoff are selected in the B.Ed Courses. CTE Kumarghat B.Ed Selected List 2021 will be prepared by Tripura University. The aspirants who are shortlisted for the admission and reach the cut off marks those names appear in the merit/ selected list. People visit the official website and check the cutoff marks, merit list.
Required Documents for CTE Kumarghat B.Ed Admissions
- 10th Class mark sheets
- 12th Class mark sheets
- UG/ Degree Mark Sheet
- Academic year certificate
- On original ID proof
- Residential Certificate of the candidate;
- Character Certificate
- Print out of the file in the B.Ed application form
- The print out of the result
- Four Passport Size photographs of the candidates
- Self-attested photocopies of all the documents.
- Cast Certificate of the student (if applicable)
For more details about CTE Kumarghat to refer official notification given below link.