CIASC 2020 Application Form: The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) had announced the latest notification for CIASC (CSIR Innovation Award for School Children). The CSIR has invites the applications for students to send their original creative technological and design ideas in the form of a proposal for the competition for CSIR Innovation Award for School Children (CIASC). Interested students apply for the CIASC Award applications before the last date. The department officials soon release the CIASC 2020 Application Form on the official site. Applicants must submit the innovation proposals in English & Hindi Languages. The selection is based on screening and evaluation the best students will be awarded.
CIASC 2020 Application Form
The candidate who is interested to apply for the CSIR Innovation Award for School Children 2020 Applications on or before the last date. Every year a large no of candidates applied in this CSIR Innovation Award for School Children. The students can submit their entries as innovation proposals and get a chance to secure scholarship awards up to INR 1 lakh for their ideas. If you want to get more details about the CSIR Innovation Award for School Children 2020 like eligibility, selection process, the application process, prize details, etc all are updated with the below article.
Key Details of CIASC Award 2020
Institute Name: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
Award For: CSIR Innovation Award for School Children
Application Starting Date: Feb 2020
Online Application Closing Date: March 2020
Award Distributing Date: Sep 2020
Article Category: Application Form
Official Website: www.csir.res.in
Eligibility Criteria for CIASC 2020 Application Form
- Only Indian Candidates will apply these applications.
- Candidates below the age of 18 years as on 1 January 2020
- Submit only one entry in his/ her name including any team submissions
The CIASC had announced the total 15 award prizes they are given below table.
|Rank||No. of Award positions||Cash Award|
|First prize||1||INR 100,000|
|Second prize||2||INR 50,000 each|
|Third prize||3||INR 30,000 each|
|Fourth prize||4||INR 20,000 each|
|Fifth prize||5||INR 10,000 each|
The innovation form submitted should be one that is novel and utilitarian. It could be a new concept or idea or design or a solution to the existing problem or complete a new method device/ process/ utility.
The CIASC selection process is based on screening and evaluation, the best students will be shortlisted. These screened/ Shortlisted candidates will be provided training cum awareness related to the IPR (Innovation Protection Unit) of CSIR.
CSIR Innovation Award for School Children Application Process 2019
- Candidates can prepare the Innovation proposal in English/ Hindi Language.
- And fill the innovation proposal not more than 5000 words.
- Enclose it in an envelope along with an authentication letter from the school principal.
- Also, include other necessary documents as stated below.
- Seal and mark the envelope on the top left corner as ‘CIASC-2019’.
- Post the sealed envelope to submit the address below:
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
NISCAIR Building, 3rd Floor,
14-Satsang Vihar Marg
New Delhi-110067, India
- Innovation idea proposal (Hindi/English): not more than 5000 words
- Personal details information: Separate page containing the following details:-
- Title of the innovation
- School address and residential address
- Name and date of birth of the applicant
- Current class/ grade
- Telephone no. (Residence/School)
- Email address
- Authentication Letter: Signed by school principal verifying applicants enrollment at the school and approval for participation.
Aspirants have any doubts on the above content can comment below we answer your questions as soon as possible. For more latest updates candidates keep in touch with us.