Chhattisgarh PSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2019: CGPSC has recently announced a notification for conducting entrance examination for 1384 vacancies of Assistant Engineer. The Exam will be held on different dates. The aspirants who are looking for the latest government job in Chhattisgarh those can utilize this best chance. CGPSC AE Application Forms 2019 will available from 4th Feb to 5th March 2019 in the main portal. The applicants who are going to appear in the exam those can check CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2019 from the main portal. The students who have applied for CGPSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2019 are now looking for the Admit Card. Every year CGPSC conducts different types of Examination for different posts. Even this year CGPSC has come up with new recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Engineer.
Chhattisgarh PSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2019, Syllabus
Many Applicants have applied for these posts. State Engineering Service Exam 2019 will be conducted. In today’s Competitive world entrance exams conducted by various organizations are becoming tough day by day. So for this candidates are looking for syllabus and exam pattern so that they can well prepare for the exam. The applicants who are looking for the CGPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2019 will available given article. Participated candidates can check the Chhattisgarh PSC AE Result 2019 on the main portal after the declaration of the result. All the details about CGPSC Assistant Engineer Notification 2019 such as admit card download process, exam pattern, and syllabus, result, cutoff marks to refer given article.
Details about CGPSC Engineering Exam Admit Card 2019
CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2019 is available on the official website. Candidates can download the Admit card from the website. CGPSC will be recruiting candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer. All the candidates who are going to appear for the examination have to carry the admit card without fail. If the candidates fail to carry the admit card then they will not be allowed for the examination. People have to download the hall ticket from the main portal of CGPSC.
- Name of the Organization: CGPSC (Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission)
- Exam Name: CGPSC State Engineering Exam 2019
- Number of Postions: 1384 Posts
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer
- Application Dates: 4th March to 5th Feb 2019
- Dates of Examination: Soon updated
- Location of the Exam: Chhattisgarh
- Article about: CGPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2019
- Official Website: www.psc.cg.gov.in
CGPSC Engineer AE Admit Card 2019
Admit cards are important for each and every aspirant appearing in the exam. These admit cards will be available on the own official web of the Board only. Candidates should not wander here and there in other webs to download the admit cards as these will available on officials. Admit cards contains the details like Date, time of the exam, center of the exam. This helps the candidates in reaching the examination hall on time.
Hence candidates have to reach the official web and follow the prescribed format to download their admit cards. These admit cards will available just 5-7 days before the exam dates. Candidates who are unaware of downloading the admit cards from the official web can follow the below steps. These are the easy steps that can be used for getting the admit cards.
- For downloading the admit cards log on to the official website of the Board.
- Official web is www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Search for the CGPSC Assistant Engineering Admit Card 2019
- Select the link to open it once you find it.
- Enter the registration number of CGPSC, date of birth, and required details.
- Submit the details after entering.
- Now, your Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check the details like your name, exam date, time, center on the admit cards.
- Now, download Admit cards and take its print out.
- Save the Hall Ticket for future use.
- carry this admit cards while appearing for the exam
CGPSC State Engineer Assistant Exam Pattern 2019
- The Question Paper will divide into two paper. Paper 1 & Paper 2
- Paper 1 questions will be asked related to General Knowledge, Chhattisgarh General Knowledge, and General Intelligence, General Study.
- Each paper consists of 150 questions for total 300 marks.
- Paper 2 will be based on topics like civil, mechanical, electrical and Agriculture Engineering.
- Candidates are advised to complete this exam in total 02 hours and 30 minutes of given duration of time.
CGPSC Syllabus Assistant Engineer Exam 2019
The applicants may start preparing for the exam. The aspirants who don’t know the syllabus and are searching for the syllabus here and there should not waste their time by that. As all the details about the topics from which question will be asking are given here. This makes easy for the applicants to prepare for the exam. Candidates who want to perform well in the exam and want to score good marks to qualify in the exam can check for the syllabus here. With the help of these candidates can prepare well for the exam.
GENERAL STUDY :
- Indian History.
- General Knowledge.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Environment, Water, Metal.
- Computer Knowledge.
- About Chhattisgarh Government.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Structural Analysis.
- The design of Steel Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering.
- Geo-Technical Engineering.
- Engineering Mechanics and Mechanics of Solids.
- Theory of Machines.
- The design of Machine Element.
- Production Engineering.
- Thermo Dynamics.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Energy Conversion System.
- Heat and Mass Transfer.
- Electromagnetic Field Theory.
- Power Electronics Circuits.
- Power Systems.
- Problem Associated with Modern Interconnected Power Systems.
- Electrical Machine.
- Farm Power.
- Farm Equipment and Machinery.
- Introduction to Renewable Energy Sources.
- Engineering Properties of Biological Materials.
- Soil and water Conservation Energy.
- Remote Sensing.
Click me to download the CGPSC Engineering Pravesh Patra 2019
Candidates can keep on visiting the official web as we will provide you with the complete details and regular updates from the officials.