Maha B.Ed CET Application 2020: Here is good news for the students looking for the Maha B.ED Admission 2020 of the academic year 2020-21. Directorate of Higher Education Maharashtra had released the Maha B.ED CET 2020 Notification on the official site. This one of them in pursuing the B.Ed course to build up their careers in the teaching field is just by applying for the Mumbai B.Ed CET Application 2020 through online. The students will get the B.Ed CET Applications of Maha 2020 in the month of April 2020. The students will attend the entrance exam in the month of May 2020. The Maha B.Ed CET 2020 Exam Dates will intimate on our web portal. The candidates might be searching for the procedure to apply to download the MHT Common Entrance Test Syllabus and start preparing for the exam. For more information on the article read the below article.
B.Ed CET Mumbai 2020 Application Form, MHT Common Entrance Test Syllabus
- B.Ed CET Mumbai 2020 Application Form, MHT Common Entrance Test Syllabus
- Eligibility For Mumbai CET 2020 Admission for B.Ed
- Maharashtra B.Ed CET Application Dates 2020
- How to Apply Online for MHT CET B.Ed Application Form 2020
- Maharashtra B.Ed CET Exam Pattern 2020
- Download Maha B.Ed CET Syllabus 2020
- Release Date of Mumbai B.Ed CET Admit Card 2020
The Directorate of Higher Education Maharashtra will release the admission notification every year on the official site. Even a huge number of students will take part in Maha B.Ed Admission 2020. Recently the Board had released the Mumbai B.Ed CET Applications 2020 on the official site. The interested students can apply for admission. The students who apply for the admission will attend the entrance test. The applicants need to qualify the admission test and need to attend the counseling. In counseling, the applicants will get admission.
Eligibility For Mumbai CET 2020 Admission for B.Ed
The CET is conducted by Directorate of Higher Education, Mumbai will release some qualities for the students to take admission. The applicants need to meet the below qualities to take admission.
- The applicants should be completed the bachelor degree in the recognized government recognized university. Similarly, the General Category aspirants should possess 50% marks and SC/ST/PWD category with 45% marks in the bachelor degree.
- The SC, ST, VJDT, NT (A), NT-1 (B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC and SBC, etc category aspirants need to pay the application fee of Rs. 400/-
Maharashtra B.Ed CET Application Dates 2020
|Directorate of Higher Education Maharashtra
|Bachelor of Education
|Application Availability Date
|Mumbai CET Admit Card Issued On
|10 Days Prior to the Entrance Exam
|Result Announcement Date
|Mumbai B.Ed CET Application 2020
|Mode of Application
How to Apply Online for MHT CET B.Ed Application Form 2020
The aspirants going to take admission in the B.Ed courses will be searching for the application form. But the association will take one or two weeks to release the Maha B.Ed CET Applications 2020 on the official site. Even students need to keep all educational documents ready to attach with the application form. Then students need to pay the application fee as mentioned in the notification and apply for the admission. The students will be searching for the application so we have provided the link below to apply for the admission. Even students can follow the below steps to apply for the admission.
- Visit the official website.
- Search for “Student Registration” link.
- Register in that by filling all the data asked.
- All questions will be Y/N type about your particulars.
- It will display whether you are eligible or not.
- After confirming the eligibility, click on declaration bar at the end before submitting button.
- Then click on proceed to complete the registration.
- Pay the application fees either online or offline in favor of the organization conducting CET.
- After payment procedure, a message will be sent to your mobile with login details and payment confirmation.
- Check the form before clicking on the “Approve” button.
- Take a hard copy of the further procedure of application.
Maharashtra B.Ed CET Exam Pattern 2020
The contenders going to attend the exam need to check the below table. The applicants by giving the glance to below exam pattern will come to know question paper pattern. By this, the students will get an idea about the number of questions asked from each section and marks allotted for each section, etc.
|No. of Question
|Type Of Questions
|Multiple Choice/ Objective
Composite Time – One Hour
Download Maha B.Ed CET Syllabus 2020
The MumbaiCET B.Ed Syllabus 2020 is related to the comprehension, GK, and concerning the subject of applicants for which he/ she opted. The syllabus will help the student to prepare accordingly. Once the board will release the sample paper and study material on the official web portal. The applicants need to download the Maha B.Ed CET Sample Paper 2020 and check the type of the questions are going to come in the entrance exam. Even students need to practice the model paper to test preparation level for the admission test. The contenders to know more updates of the syllabus visit the official site.
Mental Ability –
- Problems on dice
General Knowledge –
- Past Events
- Current Affairs and Science & Technology
- Political Science
- Literature and Education
Teacher Aptitude –
- Leadership qualities
- Awareness about changes in society and education
- Keenness to update existing knowledge
- Communication and professional commitment
Release Date of Mumbai B.Ed CET Admit Card 2020
The aspirants who applied for the admission will get the admit card from the official site. The applicants will get the Maha B.Ed CET Hall Ticket 2020 in the month of May 2020. The release date of admit card will update on our web portal. The applicants need to download the admit card using the application number. The students need to have admitted card to attend the admission. The contenders without admit card are not allowed to attend the exam. Here we have mentioned brief details of the article here. The contenders want to know more information regarding the article needs to be in touch with our website. Here we will be intimating the latest details of the article.