WB NEET Counselling Dates 2019: Recently the National Testing Agency (NTA) had conducted the NEET-2019 (Nation Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in Medical & Dental Programm in all over India. The students applied for the WB MBBS & BDS Admissions 2019 can have the NEET-2019 on 05th May 2019. The candidates who have appeared in the exam might be eager to know the NEET Result 2019. The participants NEET 2019 Score Card will help them to proceed with the further process. The NTA NEET Result 2019 released at the official portal on 05th June 2019. So to help these WB students we are giving notability information on WB NEET Counselling Process 2019, the procedure to get WB NEET Opening/ Closing Rank 2019 & expected WB Medical/ Dental Counselling 2019.
WB NEET Counselling Dates 2019
The NTA conducts the counseling with respect to the most eligible candidates applying and appearing in the West Bengal MBBS/ BDS Examination. Earlier this state conducts the WBJEEM separate entrance exam for Medical admission. But from this year the Hon’ble Supreme Court ordered that only one entrance examination is to be conducted throughout India which is NEET. The NTA responsible for Medical Admissions. This is one of the boards which facilitates the quality of education. The candidates who get shortlisted have to go through the WB MBBS/ BDS Counselling Process to get admissions in the West Bengal Colleges/ Institutes from which they want to pursue the course they are interested in.
The West Bengal NEET Counselling Schedule 2019 updated in our web portal. The officials planned to conduct the counseling in the month of July/ August 2019. This article is written in accordance to provide the stepwise procedure for the candidates to get results & counseling dates. The Counselling of West Bengal MBBS 2019 held in three rounds one followed by another. The candidates not getting allotment in the first round of NEET Counselling 2019 have to go for the second round. And similarly, if they still don’t get any allotment in the NEET 2nd Counselling 2019, they have only one last chance in the third round of counseling.
NTA WB NEET Counselling Dates 2019
|The NEET Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Examination Name||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET)|
|Admission Courses||UG Medical & Dental Courses|
|WB Medical Entrance (NEET) Date||05th May 2019|
|NTA NEET Result 2019 Date||05th June 2019|
|Article Category||WB NEET Counseling Dates 2019|
|WB NEET Counselling Schedule||July/ August 2019|
|For the State||West Bengal|
|Official Website Address||www.nta.ac.in|
How To Check WB NTA NEET(UG) 2019 Rank Card
The candidates appeared for the entrance test of MBBS & BDS Admissions can check their result on the official site. The released date of the result intimated in our web portal. The postulants can stay in touch with our web portal for further admission steps. The students can download the NEET 2019 Rank Card from the website by using the steps given below.
- The candidates have to visit the portal of NTA which is already provided above.
- They have to provide the information about their particulars in the space provided followed by the date required to be provided.
- After providing the mentioned data, enter submit.
- The displaying page of NTA will be your NEET Result 2019.
- Applicants can download the pdf file and save in the system.
- Take a printout for future references.
WB MBBS & BDS Counselling Process 2019
Those who qualify the NEET 2019 will have to apply for the WB Medical Admission in various colleges of West Bengal in Medical/ Dental courses. For each institute, there will be different eligibility criteria. The candidates satisfy the norm of WB Government/ Private Colleges will take Seat Allotment Letter through WB State Medical Counseling 2019. The WB NEET Counseling Dates 2019, released date of the NEET 2019 Seat Allotment Letter & etc available once the results are announced.
List of Documents Required For WB NEET Counselling 2019
The candidates who attend the West Bengal NEET Counselling all check the documents list through an official web page. For aspirants references, the NEET documents list is mentioned below.
- 10th & 12th Marj sheet
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- NEET 2019 Rank Card
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Birth Certificate
- 8 Passport size photograph (Six)
- Government Identity Proof
Note: The counseling procedure is only applicable to the candidates who have qualified in the examination and the process to check the dates is from below link.
List Of Medical Colleges for WB NEET Admissions 2019
- MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL.
- N.R.S. MEDICAL COLLEGE.
- R.G. KAR MEDICAL COLLEGE.
- CALCUTTA NATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE.
- BANKURA SAMMILANI MEDICAL COLLEGE.
- BURDWAN MEDICAL COLLEGE.
- NORTH BENGAL MEDICAL COLLEGE.
- MIDNAPUR MEDICAL COLLEGE.
- MALDAH MEDICAL COLLEGE.
- MURSHIDABAD MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL.
- COLLEGE OF MEDICINE & SAGAR DUTTA HOSPITAL.
- ESI PGIMSR.
- COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND J.N. MEMORIAL HOSPITAL.
- K.P.C. MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL.
- IQ CITY MEDICAL COLLEGE & NH HOSPITAL.
- I CARE MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL, HALDIA PR. AHMAD DENTAL COLLEGE.
- NORTH BENGAL DENTAL COLLEGE.
- GURU NANAK INSTITUTE OF DENTAL SCIENCE & RESEARCH, PANIHATI.
- HALDIA INSTITUTE OF DENTAL SCIENCES AND RESEARCH.
- BURDWAN DENTAL COLLEGE.
Aspirants have any doubts on the above article please comment below we answer your questions. For more updates aspirants keep in touch with us.