UP SI Online Exam Call Letter 2021: The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board- UPPRPB released the Uttar Pradesh SI Notification 2021 on the official website. Interested job seekers had applied for the UP SI Recruitment 2021 through online. Aspirants who applied for the post are going to attend the written test soon. For aspirants, we will update the UP Sub-Inspector Exam dates 2021 on our web portal. Now the students are informed to download the UP Police SI Admit Card 2021 from the official web portal. The available dates of Uttar Pradesh SI Hall Ticket 2021 from the official web portal. Contenders who applied for the post need to give a glance at UP SI Exam Syllabus 2021 and start preparing for the written test. Contenders to know the updates of UP SI Exam Cut off 2021, model papers etc details give a glance to below article.
UP SI Online Exam Call Letter 2021 ~Download Admit Card Exam Date
- UP SI Online Exam Call Letter 2021 ~Download Admit Card Exam Date
- UP SI Online Online Exam Date 2021 Details
- Uttar Pradesh SI Exam Admit Card 2021
- UP Daroga New Call Letter 2021
- Selection Procedure of the UP SI Post 2021
- Syllabus for UP Daroga Post Exam 2021
- Reasoning Test in Mental Aptitude/Intelligence Quotient Test:-
The Uttar Pradesh Police Department released a recruitment notification for the post of Sub-Inspector, for both the male and female category. Aspirants who have gone through the official notification might have come to know that the board is going to will the SI Vacancies on basis of written test, PET and document verification. Aspirants who applied for the Lucknow SI Recruitment-2021 will be eagerly searching for the UP Daroga Call Letter-2021, exam dates, syllabus etc details in various sites. But the aspirants need to visit the official site regularly to know the Uttar Pradesh SI Online Exam Date 2021 updates. Contenders will get the UP Admit Card for SI Exam-2021 10 days prior to the written test. Students can read the below article to know more updates on the exam.
UP SI Online Online Exam Date 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||UPPRPB- Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Name of the Post||SI Sub Inspector/Daroga|
|Exam date||Update Soon|
|Admit Card Status||Release Soon|
|Article Category||UP SI Recruitment 2021|
|Work Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Type of Job||Government|
|Other Details in the Article||Syllabus and exam pattern of the exam, selection procedure.|
Uttar Pradesh SI Exam Admit Card 2021
At the time of exams, candidates will be searching for the admit cards. As admit cards are important for each and every candidate appearing in the exam. Without these admit cards candidates will not allow appearing in the exam. Before 5-7 days of the exam, candidates will be able to download the admit cards from the officials. As the Board will update these admit cards just before the exam.
The aspirants who are unaware of downloading the admit cards from the officials can follow the below procedure. below here we are giving you the step-by-step instructions to download your UP Daroga Exam Hall Tickets 2021.
UP Daroga New Call Letter 2021
- Login to www.uppbpb.gov.in
- Select the SI Recruitment-2021.
- Click on the link to Admit card download.
- Submit your details and confirm the details.
- Details must be asking like your registration number / Password and DOB.
- Enter your details properly and check the details.
- Save the file and take a print copy.
Download here the UP SI Online Exam Call letter 2021
Selection Procedure of the UP SI Post 2021
Candidates for the above post will be selected depending on their performance in the following exams conducting by the Board.
- Online Written Exam.
- Physical Standard Test PST and Documentation.
- PET Physical Efficiency Test.
UP SI Written Examination Pattern 2021:
|Numerical & Mental Ability Test||40||100|
|Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning||40||100|
- This is the Objective type of online written test with multiple choice questions.
- The exam consists of Total of 400 marks for 160 questions.
- Candidates have to complete this exam in a total of 2 hours of time duration.
- Negative markings will not be there for this exam.
- The medium of the exam is both in Hindi and English also except General Hindi Part.
Syllabus for UP Daroga Post Exam 2021
General Hindi: –
- Passage Answers.
- Title of the Passage
- Letter Writing
- Word Knowledge
- Use of Words
- One Word Substitutions
- Sentence Correction & Idioms Phrases.
Law & Constitution:-
- General Knowledge
- Indian Constitution
- Aim of Constitution
- Fundamental Rights
- Directive principles
- Rules & Regulations of Constitutional Amendments
- All India Service
- Information about social Law related to women
- Reservation of SC/ ST
- Wild Life Conservation
- Human Rights
- Traffic Rules
- National Security Issues
- The principle of Crime Punishment
- The right of Self Defence
- GK about Law.
General Knowledge: –
- knowledge of surrounding society.
- Scientist sight and thinking.
- Current affairs.
- Scientific Progress/Development
- National/International Awards
- Indian Languages
- Sports-Athlete such as essential knowledge.
Numerical & Mental Ability Test:-
- Number System
- Decimal & Fraction
- HCF LCM
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Use of Table & Graph
- Mensuration & Miscellaneous.
Mental Ability Test
- Logical Diagrams
- Symbol-Relationship Interpretation
- Perception Test
- Word formation Test
- Letter and number series
- Word and alphabet Analogy
- Common Sense Test
- Letter and number coding
- Direction Sense Test
- The logical interpretation of data
- Forcefulness of argument
- Determining implied meanings.
Reasoning Test in Mental Aptitude/Intelligence Quotient Test:-
Mental Aptitude Test:-
- Public Interest
- Law & Order
- Communal Harmony
- Crime Control
- Rule of Law
- Ability of Adaptability
- Professional Information (Basic level)
- Police System
- Contemporary Police Issues & Law and order
- Basic Law
- Interest in Profession
- Mental Toughness
- Sensitivity towards minorities
- Underprivileged and Gender sensitivity.
Intelligence Quotient Test: –
- Relationship and Analogy Test
- Spotting out the dissimilar
- Series Completion
- Direction Sense Test
- Blood Relation
- Problems based on the alphabet
- Time sequence test
- Venn Diagram
- chart type test
- Mathematical ability Test
- Arranging in order.
- Space visualization
- Analysis and Judgment
- Visual memory
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Abilities to deal with abstract ideas
- Symbols and their relationships
- Arithmetical computations
- Analytical functions.
UP SI Exam Result 2021
The contenders after attending the written test will be searching for the result details. But the board will take one or two months to announce the UP SI Exam Selection List 2021 on the official site. The association will release the Uttar Pradesh SI Answer Key 2021 on the official site. Contenders need to go through the answer key and compare the attempted solutions are correct or not. By this, the students can easily guess the UP Sub-Inspector exam Result 2021. WEven students need to give a glance to cut off marks to know qualifying marks for the written test. Contenders to know more updates of the exam result, cut off etc can give a glance to an official web portal.
Physical Standard Test for UP SI Jobs:
|Female (General OBC/SC)||152 cms||N/A|
- Minimum 40kgs Weight must be there for female aspirants.
- 05 cms minimum chest expansion is applicable to the Male candidates
Document verification will also be done. For this candidates have to carry all the documents which are asked for at the time of application.
PET Physical Efficiency Test:–
- The candidates who qualify for the PST and Document Verification will only be called for the PET.
- PET is a Race test in which male candidates have to finish 4.8 km’s in 28 minutes. and Female candidates had to finish 2.4 km’s in 16 minutes.
For contenders, we have provided enough details of the article here. Aspirants to get brief details regarding the above notification can follow our web portal regularly. Aspirants having any doubts regarding the article can comment below.