UP Asst Accountant & Auditor Recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Commission (UPSSSC) has been inviting application forms in order to recruit dedicated and interested Indian eligible Aspirants for Combined Assistant Accountant/ Auditor Competitive Exam. The applicants who are searching for the Latest Government Job in Uttar Pradesh can grab this best chance. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. UP Asst Accountant Applications 2019 will available soon on the official website. Aspirants can check the UP Auditor Eligibility Criteria 2019 to refer given article. For recruitment to the posts of Sahayak Lekhakar & Auditor in the Advertisement. In this article, we are providing all the information about UP Asst Accountant Recruitment 2019 such as application process, eligibility criteria, application dates, admit card to refer given article.
- UP Asst Accountant & Auditor Recruitment 2019 Online Application
- Details about UP Asst Accountant Notification 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for UP Assistant Accountant Notification 2019
- The Procedure to Apply for UPSSSC 2019
- Syllabus for UPSSSC Assistant Accountant 2019
- UPSSSC Asst Accountant Admit Card 2019
- Result for UPSSSC Auditor 2019
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission- UPSSSC has invited online applications for Assistant Accountant and Auditor Posts. This is a very good job chance or opening for aspirants who searching for latest jobs in Uttar Pradesh. UP Auditor Online Application Form 2019 can be filled before the last date. The postulants who have applied for the post those can download the UP Asst Accountant Admit Card 2019 from the website. The people who are looking for the UPSSSC Auditor Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern will available on this page. For complete details regarding UP Asst Accountant & Auditor Recruitment 2019 to refer given article. Participants can need to stay in touch with this main portal.
Details about UP Asst Accountant Notification 2019
|Name of the Board||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Accountant/ Auditor|
|Number of vacancies||Various Posts|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Article About||UP Assistant Accountant Application|
|Online Application Starts from||Updated Soon|
|Last Date for Apply Online||Intimated Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for UP Assistant Accountant Notification 2019
Details of Vacancies:-
Serial Number Name of Conducting Department Name of the vacant Posts Number of Vacant Posts Details of PayScale Details regarding
- Treasury Director, of Lucknow Assistant Treasury Accountant-[ATA] 304 Rs. 5,200-20,200/- a GP of Rs. 2,800/- 18 years -40 years.
- Director General, Medical Education & Training of Lucknow Auditor. 03 Rs. 5,200-20,200/- GP Rs. 2,800/- 21 years -40 years
- Khadi and Village Industries Board, of Lucknow Auditor. 12 Rs. 5,200-20,200/- GP Rs. 2,400/- 18 years -40 years
Details of Age Limit:-
Age limit will be considered as on 01st of July 2019
Aspirants must possess a certificate from the Graduate degree in Commerce from a recognized University and for more information regarding the education qualification we request one to go through the official Advertisement.
Details of Application Fees:
The application fee is different for different categories of people, the fee is totally dependent on the Caste of the aspirants, as everyone knows for general category the fee is unusually high as compared to OBC and SC and ST Candidates/Aspirants. for more information regarding the Application fee, we request one to go through the official Advertisement.
List of Important Dates.
- Date of Notification Released: Updated Soon
- Starting Date for Online Application: Intimated Soon
- Last Date of Fees Submission: Intimated Soon
- Form Submission Last Date: Notified Soon
- Last date to pay the application fees: Published Soon
- Admit Card issuing date: Available Soon
- UPSSSC Exam Date: Declared Shortly
The Procedure to Apply for UPSSSC 2019
Those who are interested and are willing to take part in the exams the candidates/ aspirants have to full fill the mentioned eligibility criteria by the Board and apply from the Official website.
- Open to the official website of UPSSSC.
- Find the link named UPSSSC Auditor Application Form 2019 link.
- Click on that application form link.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the online application form with asked details.
- Insert a scanned pass photo size photographs, signature, and required certificates.
- Pay the application fee as per category wise (if required).
- Click on the submit option.
- Download the application form and take a printout for further references.
Click me to fill the online application/form of UPSSSC lekhakar sahayak 2019 directly.
Syllabus for UPSSSC Assistant Accountant 2019
The applicants who are looking for the exam pattern and syllabus will intimate shortly in the main portal. For more details about syllabus and pattern to refer official notification given below link. People can need to stay in touch with this main portal for more latest updates.
UPSSSC Asst Accountant Admit Card 2019
The aspirants going to appear in the exam can download UPSSSC Asst Accountant Hall Ticket 2019 before the exam date. The UPSSSC Auditor Call Letter 2019 will available on the official website. Hall ticket download by using reg number and password/ date of birth from the official web page. All the exam details available on the admit card. Aspirants must carry original id proof along with call letter to the examination hall. Without admit card will not allow the examination hall. For more details, candidates need to stay in touch with us.
Result for UPSSSC Auditor 2019
he postulants participated in the written exam those can download the result from the web portal after the declaration of the result. The students who are looking for the UPSSSC Asst Accountant Result 2019 declare the main portal. The result can download by using the admit card number and password/ date of birth from the web link. The job seekers can check the result, who have cleared the written examination then called for Interview. The shortlisted students must original certificates for the Interview. The people who are selected for the post and reach Auditor cut-off marks, those get on the merit list. The UPSSSC Auditor Merit List 2019 based on their overall performance.
To keep visiting our official website.