TS Ed.CET Counselling 2020: Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will announce counselling notification for B.Ed seat allotment. The Osmania Univ conducted the Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TS Ed.CET) on 1st & 3rd October. The officials released the TS Ed.CET Result in october. The applicants can get the TS B.Ed CET Merit List 2020 on this website.
Latest Update: TS EDCET Result 2020 Declared In October & Counselling Will Be Started Soon.
The contenders selected in the merit list will attend the Counselling. OU will release the TS B.Ed CET Counselling Dates 2020 on the official website. The aspirants should know the Telangana State Ed.CET 2nd Counselling Schedule goes through the below article. Here we have provided the details of TS Ed.CET Seat Allotment details. Aspirants to know the more detail about the above notification go through the below article.
TS Ed.CET Counselling 2020 Information
- TS Ed.CET Counselling 2020 Information
- Released Date of TS Ed.CET Counselling 2020
- TS B.Ed 1st 2nd 3rd Admission Counselling 2020 Seat Allotment
- Check the TS B.Ed EDCET Entrance Counselling 2020
- Telangana Ed. CET 2020 Counselling Process
- Telangana BED Counselling Online Registration
- Required Document for the TS Ed.CET 2020 Counselling –
- TS Ed.CET Choice Filling and Locking –
- Telanagan B.Ed CET Seat Allotment 2020
- Reporting to the Allotted institution:
- TS B.Ed CET 1st 2nd 3rd Counselling Result 2020
The aspirants attended the exam will get the Telangana Ed.CET Result within three weeks. The first week, the OU had published the answer key on the official website. The huge number of students had checked their solutions from the answer key. The aspirants had got an idea about their result. The OU also released the cutoff marks for each category on the official website. The contenders satisfied the cutoff marks had selected for the merit list. The Telangana State Ed.CET Result 2020 had released in October. The contenders can follow the below link to find the TS Ed.CET Result 2020. The aspirants passed the exam waiting for the merit list. The merit list details are available below.
Released Date of TS Ed.CET Counselling 2020
The contenders passed the exam will the rank for the marks they’re scored in the entrance test. The OU Will prepare a TS Ed.CET Rank Card 2020 for the passed student. Aspirants based on the merit list should attend the counseling. The OU will release the counseling according to the ranks. The students should check their rank for the merit list and attend the counseling according to the rank. The merit list will release a few days after the announcement of the result. The contenders are in touch with our main web portal to collect more information. The TS Ed.CET Rank List may release in the month of October.
TS B.Ed 1st 2nd 3rd Admission Counselling 2020 Seat Allotment
The TSCHE had conducted the entrance test for the admission of the of B.Ed courses. The aspirants for the admission of B.Ed courses should attend the counseling. Aspirants select in the TS Ed.CET Counselling 2020 will get admission for the B.Ed course. The OU will release the TS Ed.CET Counselling Notification on an official website. The applicants should follow the counseling notification and apply for the consulting. The counseling will be held in the month of August 2019. The aspirants to know the TS ED.CET Counselling Schedule goes through the below table. The counseling schedule will give a brief idea about the TSEd.CET Counselling. In the schedule, we have mentioned the Counselling Process.
Check the TS B.Ed EDCET Entrance Counselling 2020
|Board Name||Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Conducted By||Osmania University|
|Name of the Course||B.Ed Courses|
|Examination Name||Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test|
|TS Ed.CET Exam Date||1st & 3rd October|
|Release Date of TS Ed.CET Result 2020||October|
|Merit List of Telangana State Ed.CET Exam||October|
|Telangana Ed.CET Web Counselling Options||October|
|TS Ed.CET 1st Certification Verification & Web Counselling Options||October|
|Declaration of 1st Counselling Result||October|
|Second Round of TS B.Ed. CET Counselling||Soon Updated|
|TS B.Ed 2nd Counselling Result||Updated Soon|
|Third Counselling Stars From||Soon Updated|
|TS Ed.CET Class Starts||Soon Updated|
|Official Website Address||www.edcet.tsche.ac.in|
Telangana Ed. CET 2020 Counselling Process
The aspirants should follow the below process to attend the counseling. There is a clear description of the B.Ed Admission. The aspirants can clear their doubts about their counseling doubts by reading the below process. The students having any doubts can ask us for the mention in the comment box. We will reply with your answers to clear your doubts.
TS EDCET Document Verification & Web Counselling Schedule 2020 (Available Soon)
Telangana BED Counselling Online Registration
The aspirants selected in the merit list will attend the counseling. Applicants to attend the counseling their need to register their name for the counseling, The counseling Registration is online Process. Aspirants can get the TS Ed CET Counselling registration form the official website. The students register their name will only attend the counseling. The aspirants need to attach the counseling fee receipt with the registration form. The TS Ed. CET counseling fee will be taken based on the category. The Contenders can follow steps to register your name for the counseling.
- The students who will attend the counseling should open the official website.
- Go to the Applications tab.
- Search for the TS.ED CET Counselling Register link and click on it.
- Enter the details of the aspirant and click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the Counselling Registration form.
The contenders going to attend the counseling should take the documents mentioned below. The officials of the OU will check the documents of the aspirants. If the aspirants missing any documents will reject for the admission. The students need to carry the original documents for counseling. Checks whether the documents are original or not. Contenders having any doubts about the document verification go through the counseling notification to clear the doubts.
Required Document for the TS Ed.CET 2020 Counselling –
- Call Letter/ Hall Ticket/ Admit Cards of TS Ed.CET
- Result/ Rank letter issued by OU.
- Birth Certificate of the aspirants
- Class 10+2 Certificate
- 10+2 Marks Sheet
- Class 10th Certificate (for the date of birth)
- Eight (8) Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form.
- Provisional allotment letter generated online.
- ID proof issued by the government with the photo of the aspirant.
Note: – The aspirants without the above documents will not be allowed to attend the counseling.
TS Ed.CET Choice Filling and Locking –
The students satisfied the document verification round will be allowed to attend the Choice Filling Round. This round, the official of the OU will provide the list of B.Ed colleges. The aspirants need to choose the list of colleges they want to join. The OU based on the vacancies of the seats the OU will provide the B.Ed Admission. The list of colleges will provide the list of colleges based on the rank got on the merit list.
Telanagan B.Ed CET Seat Allotment 2020
The aspirants after selecting the colleges for the admission. The seat allotment process will start. The contenders based on the caste certificate there will get the admission. The Board had allowed the list of B.Ed Seats for admission.
Reporting to the Allotted institution:
The OU after the release of the seat allotment letter, the candidate must report to the college before the last date. If the aspirants report to the Institute the Seat allotted to the next student waiting for the admission.
TS B.Ed CET 1st 2nd 3rd Counselling Result 2020
The aspirants who had not satisfied with the seat allotment have another chance to apply for the B.Ed Counselling. The board after completion of the admission seat, If the are vacancies in the admission seats the board will conduct the second round of counseling. The students can apply for it. In this way, the board will conduct the third round of counseling. We will update the latest details of the counseling on our website.
List of Colleges Affiliated for B.Ed Admission
- Institute for Advanced Study in Education
- Andhra Mahila Sabha College of Teacher Education
- St. Ann’s College of Education
- Adam College of Education, Diamond Hills
- Anwar Ul-Uloom College of Education
- Ghulam Ahmed College of Education
- Moghal College of Education
- Nava Bharathi College of Education
- Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy College of Education
- Panineeya Mahavidyalaya College of Education For women
- Pasha College of Education
- RGR Siddhanthi College of Education
- Sister Nivedita College of Education
- Siddipet College of Education
- SR College of Teacher Education
- St. Mary’s College of Education
- Sri Venkateshwara College of Education
- Reeman College of Education
- Noble College of Education
- Gajwel College of Education
- National College of Education
- Nagarjuna College of Education
- MNR Rural PG College of Education
- Kingston College of Education
- Islamia College of Education
- GMR College of Education
- AP College of Education
- CSI College of Education
- Deccan College of Education
- Greater College of Education
- Sri Indu College of Education
- Gandhian College of Education
- MRK College of Education
- Yadaiah College of Education
- Vivekananda College of Education
- Siddhartha College of Education
- Vikas B.Ed College
- Vijaya Bharathi College of Education
- UK College of Education
- SRM College of Education
- St. Judes’ College of Education for women
- Princeton College of Education
- St.Agnes College of Education
- Sri Chakra College of Education
- Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul College of Education
- Nawabshahalamkhan College of Education
- Pallavi College of Education
- St.John’s College of Education
- Pallavi College of Teacher Education
- Poojya Sri Madhavananji College of Education
- YPR College of Education
- Pragati College of Education
- Mallareddy College of Education
- Lalitha College of Education
- MNR Teacher Education College
- Einstein College of Education
- David Memorial College of Education for Women
- Brindavan Institute of Teacher Education
- JEC College of Education
- Shadan College of Education
- St. Alphonsa College of Education
- Royal College of Education