Tripura TET Online Application 2021: The Teacher Recruitment Board Tripura is going to release the TET Tripura Recruitment. This is the best opportunity for the aspirants who waiting for the Tripura board Teacher Jobs. The candidates of Tripura who would like to choose a career as teaching in schools are to be informed that Tripura TET Application Form 2020 is available. The available dates of the TET Tripura Application forms are in the month May/ June 2021. This year many aspirants after completing their B.Ed course were impatiently waiting for Tripura TET Notification 2021. So to help these Tripura aspirants we are providing key information on Tripura TET form, Process to fill online application of Tripura TET and expected Exam date of Tripura TET. The board authorities plan to conduct the Tripura TET in the month of September.
Tripura TET Online Application 2021
The Teacher Recruitment Board Tripura is every year conducting the TET exam to fill the various vacancies in the Tripura. The huge number of aspirants every year applied the Tripura TET Notification. Many of them also get the teaching job at Tripura state. Now the board is going to release the TET Tripura 2021 Notification. The Tripura TET will release the notification for TET and those interested aspirants are advised first to check their eligibility, age criteria and other details. After reading the essential information the students will be called for the entrance test and based on the merit list the students will be given the primary and upper primary school.
Tripura TET Online Application Dates 2021
|Name of the board||Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB) Tripura|
|Post Name||Tripura Under Graduate Teacher (UGT) & Graduate Teacher|
|Exam Name||Tripura TET 2021|
|Tripura TET Official Notification release date||April/May 2021|
|Starting date of TET Tripura 2021 Application||May 2021|
|Last date of Online application||August 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Tripura TET 2019 Date||September 2021|
|Article About||Tripura TET 2021 Application|
Eligibility for Teacher Eligibility Test Tripura
Under-Graduate Teacher(for Class I-V):
- The aspirants should have one of the following mention educational qualifications.
- The applicants should have the senior secondary or its equivalent qualification with 50% marks. And 2 years diploma in elementary education or one-year diploma in educational obtained prior to 2005.
- The applicants must pass the 10+2 with the 50% marks including the degree of Bachelor of Elementry Education (4-years Course)
- The contenders should pass the 10+2 with 50% along with the 2 years of diploma in special education.
- The candidates should have the degree of graduation along with the diploma of elementary education course.
Graduate Teacher(for ClassVI-VIII) :
- The candidates should have one of the following mention educational qualifications.
- The applicants must have the Degree and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education
- The contenders should have a degree in any discipline with 50% and Bachelor of Education.
- The candidates should have a Degree in any discipline and Bachelor of Education as per the NCTE.
- The applicants have the Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks and 4-years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. EI.Ed.)
- The candidates have the 10+2 with 50% Marks 50% marks and 4-years B.A. / B. Sc. Ed or
B.A. Ed/ B. Sc. Ed
- The Tripura TET upper age limit is 40 years.
- The board authorities give the category wise age relaxation to the applicants.
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates have the 5 years age relaxation to the upper age.
- The unreserved category candidates should pay application fee Rs 100/-
- For SC/ST/PH Category applicants should pay application fee Rs 50/-
- Under-Graduate Teacher: The pay scale is Rs. 5700-24000/- with grade pay Rs. 2,200/-
- Graduate Teacher: The Pay scale Rs. 5700-24000/- with grade pay Rs.2,800/
Method To Fill Online Application of Tripura TET 2021
The candidates who want to apply the TRB TET Notification 2021 all can check the TET recruitment process before applying the application form. The board authorities issue the TRB TET Online Application on their official portal. The candidates who want to apply the application all visit the TRB web portal and apply the application. Here we provide the few steps to fill the online application form.
- The students first visit the TRB TET web portal.
- In that site homepage, the aspirants search for the TRTET Online Form 2021.
- The link was founding clicks on that link.
- Now the board authorities issued online application form is open.
- Next, the aspirants fill the all required details on the page.
- Then uploaded the all educational certificates.
- After pay TRTET Application Fee 2021 based on the category.
- Then click the submit button.
- Finally, take the print out of the application form.
Tripura TET Syllabus And Exam Pattern 2021
The candidates who apply the TRB Teacher Eligibility Test all should know the Tripura TET Exam Pattern 2021. The board authorities issue the written exam pattern on their official portal. The aspirants by using the exam pattern and TRB Tripura Syllabus 2021 can start preparing for the written exam. By using this the aspirants can also guess the which type of questions will come in the written exam. According to the official notification here we mention the exam pattern and syllabus.
The pattern of Tripura TET 2021 Paper 1 (Under Graduate Teachers):
|Subjects Names (compulsory)||No.of Marks||No. of Questions|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I: English||30||30|
|Language II: Bengali||30||30|
Exam Pattern of TRB TET 2021 Paper 2 ( Graduate Teachers):
|Subjects Name||Exam Type||No.of Marks||No. of Questions|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||Compulsory||30||30|
|Language I: English||Compulsory||30||30|
|Language II: Bengali||Compulsory||30||30|
Syllabus of Tripura TET 2021
- In paper 1 of Tripura TET, the question will be from Pedagogy and Child Development,1,2 language, maths, and environmental studies.
- In paper 2 of TET Pedagogy and Child Development,1,2 language which compulsory. (a)For science and maths teacher their respective subject is compulsory. (b)While for social /science teacher social science subjects is a must. while another teacher either a or b is the must
Tripura TET Admit Card 2021
After submission of the application form is closed the board authorities plan to release the TRTET 2021 Permission Letter on their web portal. The Tripura state board officials issue the admit card on their official portal. The TRB officials issue the exam hall ticket 15 days before the written exam is started. After the aspirants visit the website and download the hall ticket. The aspirants want to get any details about the Tripura TET please comment below we updated on our portal. For latest updates aspirants visit our portal regularly.