TNSET Syllabus 2024 Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test Exam Pattern 2024,TN SET Sample Papers 2024,TN SET Model Previous Solved Papers Download PDF
The Mother Teresa Women’s University is going to conduct the TN SET-2024. The board have released the Tamilnadu SET Notification from the official website. The contenders can apply for the SET through the university website. The authorities have published the TN SET Application Form 2024 on the official website. The contenders can apply for the application through the online till July. The aspirants can check the Tamilnadu SET Eligibility 2024 and apply for the test. The contenders who will apply for the test those can have the TN State Eligibility Test 2024 for the selection.
The aspirants who will write the exam those can check the TN SET Exam Pattern 2024 from the official website. The board will publish the TN Previous Question Papers through the official website. The aspirants will get the Tamilnadu SET call letter 20 days before the exams. The aspirants can follow the article that gives more about the TN SET Notification.
TNSET 2024 Syllabus
The Annamalai University was established in 1928. The university every year conducting the UG PG entrance tests for the applicants. Yearly the huge number of aspirants appeared in the exam and got qualified for the exams. The university will release the Tamilnadu Stae Eligibility Test for Assistant Professor jobs. We expect the university will release the notification in the month of June. The aspirants who want to wait for the assistant professor jobs those can apply for the notification. The board will publish the application from the official website. The TN Asst Prof Applications Form 2024 is available from June to July 2024.
The authorities will hold the exam in the month of August. The contenders can check the exam pattern, syllabus, Tamil Nadu SET Model Papers through the university web portal. The aspirants by using the exam pattern & syllabus to know the what is what given in the exam, covered topics, timing, total marks, questions & etc. The applicants will download the question paper and start the preparation for the exam. The aspirants can check the article gives about the exam pattern, syllabus, model papers & call letter from our web portal.
Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test Syllabus 2024 Details
|Name of the Conducting University||Annamalai University.|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor|
|Starting Date of Application||June|
|Last Date for Applying Online||July 2024|
|Name of the Test||Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test (TN SET)-2024|
|Exam Date||August 2024|
|Name of the Article||TN SET Syllabus 2024|
|call letter Date||15 Days Before the Exam|
TN SET Exam Pattern 2024
|1||Paper-1||50||100||1 Hour||1 Hour 20 Minutes|
|2||Paper-2||100||200||2 Hours||2 Hours 40 Minutes|
|Total||150||300||3 Hours||4 Hours|
TN SET 2024 Syllabus
General and Aptitude
- Reading Comprehension.
- Teaching & Research Aptitude.
- Logical Reasoning Ability.
- Information & Communication Technology.
- Data Interpretation.
- People & Environment.
- Higher Education System: Governance, Policy & Administration.
- Authors & Books.
- History of Tamil up to 20th century, etc.
- Grammar, etc.
- Jacobean to Restoration Periods.
- Chaucer to Shakespeare.
- Augustan Age.
- Contemporary Period.
- America and other non-British Literature, etc.
- Criticism & Literary Theory.
- British Literature from Chaucer to present day.
- History of English language, etc
- Vedic Literature.
- Grammar & Linguistics.
- Sanskrit Literature.
- Brahmans &Aranyakas.
- Samhitas, Vedangas, Grammer & Schools of Vedic Interpretation.
- Prose, etc
Political Science (Paper-III)
- Power & Authority.
- Political Socialization & Culture.
- Political Development.
- Supreme Court.
- Judicial Activism.
- Political Elite.
- Bureaucracy & Challenges of development.
- End of Cold War, etc.
- Learning Process.
- Perceptual Processes.
- Memory & Forgetting.
- Motivation & Emotion.
- Thinking & Problem-Solving.
- Human Abilities.
- Neurophysiology of Learning.
- Signal Detection.
- Existential & Humanistic Theories.
- Models of memory.
- Cognitive strategies.
- Creative thinking & Problem-Solving.
- Research Designs.
- Psychological Scaling, etc.
Home Science (Paper-II & III)
- Nutrition Science.
- Food Science.
- Institutional Management.
- Resource Management.
- Non-formal & Extension Education.
- Human Development.
- Developmental & Educational Communication.
- Methods of Research, etc
- Sociological Theory.
- The Sociological concepts.
- Sociological Methodology.
- Neo-functionalism & Neo-Marxism.
- Phenomenology & Ethnomethodology.
- Structuration & Post-Modernism.
- Contemporary Issues.
- Theoretical Perspectives.
- Current Debates.
- Challenges of Globalization, etc.
- Ancient Indian History.
- The concept, ideas, and terms.
- Modern Indian History.
- 4th century BC to 12th century AD Indian History.
- Indus valley civilization to Mahajanapadas.
- India from 1206 to 1526.
- Foundation of British Rule.
- Economic & Social Policies.
- National Movement & Post Independent India.
- Socio-economic & culture life under Mughals
Commerce (Paper-II & III)
- Financial & Management Accounting.
- Business Environment.
- Statistics & Data Processing.
- Financial Management.
- Banking & Financial Institution.
- International Business.
- Income Tax Law & Planning.
- Micro & Macro Economic Analysis.
- Public Finance.
- Development & Planning.
- International Economics.
- Statistical Methods.
- Indian Economy.
- Collusive & Non-Collusive Oligopolies Theory of Demand.
- Accelerator & Investment.
- Different approaches to the money supply.
- Monetary Approach & Adjustment.
- Optimum Currency Areas.
- RBI policies, commercial & co-operative banks, etc.
Electronic Science (Paper-II & III)
- Norton & Maximum Power Transfer Theorems.
- Addressing modes.
- Electronic Transport in Semiconductor.
- PN Junction.
- Logic Families, flip flops, converters.
- Maxwell’s equations.
- Principles of Amplitude.
- Optical sources.
- Transduces, etc.
Political Science (Paper-II)
- Comparative Politics & Political Analysis.
- Political Theory & Thought.
- Public Administration.
- Indian Government & Policies.
- International Relations.
- The methodology of Educational Research.
- Psychological Foundations of Education.
- The process of Growth & Development.
- Western Schools of Philosophy.
- Intelligence Theories & Measurement.
- Concept & Principles of guidance and counseling.
- Personality and its types.
- Qualitative Research.
- Universalization of Elementary Education, etc.
Social Work (Paper-II & III)
- Philosophy & Principles of Social Work.
- Evaluation of Social Work Profession.
- Theories of Social change & Disorganization.
- Social Work Education.
- Human motivation & problems of Human behavior and coping mechanisms.
- Principles & Objectives of Community Organization.
- The process, Approaches, Techniques of Social Case Work, Labor Welfare & HR management, etc
- Legal Theory.
- Constitutional Law of India.
- Public International Law.
- Family Law.
- Law of Contracts.
- Labour Law.
- Essential Features of Indian Constitution.
- Role of the election commission in the democratic process.
- Fundamental rights, duties, Scope & Importance of Administrative Law.
- Sales of Goods Act.
- Company Law.
- Offenses against property, etc.
Journalism & Mass Communication (Paper-II & III)
- Role of media in society.
- Communication & Journalism.
- Types of communication.
- Professional organizations in media.
- History of print & broadcast media, etc.
Geography (Paper-II & III)
- Settlement Geography.
- Geographic Thought.
- Population Geography.
- Geography of India.
- Cartography, etc.
Science & Applications (Paper-II)
- Computer Arithmetic.
- Current Trends & Technologies.
- Programming in C and C++.
- Data & File Structures.
- Computer Relational Database Design & SQL.
- Computer Networks.
- Operating Systems.
- System Software & Compilers, etc.
Computer Science & Applications (Paper-III)
- Programming Languages Concepts.
- Combinational circuit design.
- Analog & Digital Transmission.
- Software Development Models, etc
Management (Paper-II & III)
- Managerial Economics.
- Cost-output relations.
- Capital Budgeting.
- Valuation Concepts & Securities.
- Marketing Environment & Environment scannin.
- Role & Scope of production management.
- Probability Theory.
- Motivation Concepts.
- Ethics & Management system, etc.
Earth, Atmosphere, Ocean & Planetary Sciences (Paper-II & III)
- Common flora and fauna in India.
- Definition, principles, and scope of environmental science.
- Water Chemistry.
- Environmental Geosciences.
- Ecosystem, etc.
Download ~ TN SET Previous Solved Papers 2024
The postulants who applied for the Tamil Nadu Jobs need to appear in the exam for the selection process. The aspirants going to appear in the exam can start preparing for the exam. The candidates can get the Tamilnadu SET Sample Papers 2024 from the official website. By practicing you will get to know that the how the questions will get in the exam. We will provide the link to download the question papers. The aspirants can download the question papers by following the below steps.
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Click the News & Events tab on the homepage.
- Search the question papers link.
- If the link found & then click on it.
- Now no of types question papers are available on this page.
- Aspirants need to download the papers.
- Save & print out of the question Papers.
- Start the practice for the exam.