TNPSC Madras HC Operator Apply Online 2023: The TNPSC High Court of Madras is going to release a circular for the recruitment of Operator/ Assistant Jobs 2023 on the official site. The aspirants interested in the post can apply for the TNPSC Madras HC Assistant Notification 2023 through online. Contenders will get the Madras HC Operator application 2023 soon on the official site. The available dates of TNPSC Madras HC Operator Application Dates 2023 on our web page. Contenders are informed to give a glance to TNPSC Operator Eligibility Criteria 2023 released by the commission. Aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria are applicable for the post. Applicants will get a link below to apply for the TNPSC Madras HC Assistant Recruitment 2023 through online. Students can give a glance to below lines to know the brief details of the TNPSC Madras HC Operator Selection Process.
TNPSC Apply Online Madras HC Operator/ Assistant Jobs 2023 Cutoff
The Madras High Court is the association release various vacancies on the official site. Every year a huge number of job seekers will take part in the Madras HC Recruitment. Now the association is going to release the Madras HC Operator/ Assistant Vacancies 2023 on the official site. Students interested in the admission can apply for the Madras High Court Assistant Recruitment 2023 through online. But aspirants are informed to check the eligibility criteria on the official site. Contenders who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post through online. The commission is going to fill the Madras HC Operator/ Assistant vacancies on the basis of written test and personal interview. Students want to know any details regarding recruitment can give a glance to the below article.
Madras HC Operator Application Dates 2023
|Name of the Commission||Madras High Court|
|Post Name||Operator/ Assistant jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||Various posts|
|Application Form||Intimate Soon|
|Selection Process||Written test|
|Article Category||TNPSC Madras HC Operator Apply Online|
|Official Web Page||www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in|
Eligibility For TNPSC Madras HC Operator/ Assistant Jobs 2023
Aspirants going to apply for the post need to give a glance to eligibility criteria released by the association. The contenders who meet the eligibility criteria are applicable for the admission. Students can read the below lines to know the brief details regarding eligibility criteria
- The minimum age should be 18 years and for the caste category wise age should be as given below.
- For the General Caste 30 years.
- Reserved Caste 35 years.
- For the Service Candidates 45 years.
- Minimum Degree would be enough with at least commerce, arts, science, engineering, medicine or any other discipline, recognized Institutes or universities of the Government.
- Should have qualified in the Technical Exam in short, and also typewriting in High-Grade English.
Post-Wise TNPSC Madras HC Operator/ Assistant Pay Band:
- Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges pay scale would be 15,600 to 39,100, with gross pay of 5,400.
- Assistant to the Registrars Pay scale would be 9,300 to 34,800, with gross pay of 4,600.
- Personal Clerk to the Deputy Registrars, pay scale would be 5,200 to 20,000, with gross pay of 2,800.
- Computer Operator, pay scale would be 5,200 to 20,000, with gross pay of 2,800.
- Typist, pay scale would be 5,200 to 20,000, with gross pay of 2,400.
- Reader or Examiner, pay scale would be 5,200 to 20,000, with gross pay of 2,400.
- Cashier, pay scale would be 5,200 to 20,000, with gross pay of 2,400.
- Xerox Operator, pay scale would be 4,800 to 10,000, with gross pay of 1,650.
Madras High Court Vacancies List 2023
- Personal Assistant
- Deputy Registrars
- Computer Engineering
- Reader or Examiner
- Xerox Operator
TNPSC Madras HC Assistant Application Form 2023
Contenders can visit the official site to fill the online application form. Students will get TNPSC Madras HC Assistant Applications 2023 a few days after the completion of the exam. For aspirants, we will update the application dates on our web page. The available dates of the application form will be intimate on our web page. Students going to apply for the post can use the below simple link to apply for the post. Even aspirants can follow the below simple steps to apply for the post.
- Candidates looking for the application form of the Madras High Court can now get the application form from the official website.
- Then you need to click on the Recruitment.
- Now we advise you to read all the terms and conditions.
- You need to login to the website with the help of your username and password.
- Then now click on the Madras High Court Recruitment Notification.
- Now fill in all the required details, Upload all your documents and then pay the application fee.
- Click open submit and do take a copy of your application form for future use.
- Aspirant’s registration fee would be 50 and the application fee would be 100.
Admit Card and Syllabus 2023
You will be soon receiving an admit card, as of now the exact dates of the admit card is not been decided by the officials. Once the date is decided all the information would be updated on the official website. To get all the information you need to keep checking the official website regularly.
Cutoff, Exam Pattern & Model Papers-
For the syllabus you don’t need to worry as of now the officials did not release the syllabus of the present year. Once the present year syllabus is released by the officials we will update the information on the official website. As of now, you can refer to the previous year syllabus.